Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos (31893 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Anambra Police Arrest 13 Suspects Who Flouted Soludo's Ban On Illegal Revenue / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Two suspects have been arrested in connection with the murder of one Cletus Onyekweli, who was alleged to have been killed on the premises of the Shell Industrial Area office in Rumuamasi area of Rivers State where he was a contract employee for about 14 years.

The deceased, who earned an award for himself for his dedication to work, was found dead in his office in a pool of his own blood, an incident that suggested that the man was murdered.

The deceased until his death was a staff of Alfamead Nigeria Ltd (A Sub- contracting firm with SPDC).

The case was transferred to the State Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department SCIID for further Investigation. Investigation into the case commenced in earnest with the main focus on the use of Forensic Science.

Consequently, DNA samples, pieces of physical evidence and eye witnesses’ accounts were deployed in tackling this case.

In the course of the Investigation, a total of fifty (50) suspects made up of contract and Security Staff of SPDC were invited for questioning. They were unconditionally released on Bail after recording their statements and obtaining relevant Forensic Exhibits which were later processed and forwarded to the appropriate laboratories for analysis and report.

This effort paid off handsomely when after three Months of submitting the Forensic Exhibits, a match was found belonging to one of the profiles earlier sent, identified as that of Kingsley Nwankor ‘m’ 40yrs, a staff of MB $ C Investment Ltd, a sub-contracting firm with SPDC who was paraded today.

After being confronted with overwhelming evidence, particularly the presence of his DNA at the crime scene coupled with other damning pieces of evidence, he broke down in tears and confessed to have carried out the acts that led to the death of Cletus Onyekwere.

His confession led to the arrest of the second suspect, Joseph Francis ‘m’ 37yrs also a staff of MB $ C Investment who is currently helping in the investigation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/suspects-arrested-killing-man-shell-premises-rivers-state-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by RoyalBlak007: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
♤ See their heads grin
♤Like Fa Cup

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Afonjas as usual, we are lucky the head was not cut and displayed in a showcase in Oshogbo grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by gurunlocker: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
This one even buy a plot of land on his head...

14 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
grin

Reminds me of Napoleon Bonaparte and how he met his defeat at waterloo. June 1815
Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by lordkush: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
gurunlocker:
This one even buy a plot of land on his head...
;-\

1 Like

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by MaryBenn(f): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
So naija sef dey do forensic grin cheesy cheesy lol

Thank GOD they've apprehended the killers undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by free2ryhme: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Why did you not cry before you killed him

7 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by adeblow(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Developers grin
Eerm I mean Shell petroleum Developers Company SPDC

14 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by siraj1402(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
So police can carry out a professional investigation like this in Nigeria?
Meanwhile see my conversation with one flat head this morning. His message and my reply.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
See their heads

Lefulefu see something ... awon omo ale

2 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
MaryBenn:
So naija sef dey do forensic grin cheesy cheesy
Thank GOD they've apprehended the killers undecided

We are getting there grin

2 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by IYANGBALI: 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
See their heads,original Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wow! Am I dreaming or what? Did I just read DNA/forensic analysis being deployed in tackling crime in Nigeria? Hmmm! Quite commendable and kudos to d brain behind this innovation. End of the road for those heartless ikwerre brodas

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Zeroid105: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Inside Shell? The motive behind this heinous act should be revealed. Contractor staff vs contractor staff. Hmmmm!

5 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by onyidonaldson(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Sell bitcoin/paypal 350/$ instant funding
Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by cecymiammy(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
thank God they have been arrested
Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by PSVITA(m): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
THE HEART OF MAN!

1 Like

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
God go punish nigerian police o. So much lies. After dey killed the man. The killer spat on him. Shell brought forensic guys from holland to do d investigation and dey used the spit to nab him. Source- was a contract staff der grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2017
Shell Police at work...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by FarahAideed: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Heartless
Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by creatorsverse(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerian police be sincere is it forensics or juju

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Dinirojones(m): 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nigerian police use forensics. .... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Dinirojones(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Shell Police at work...
yes o ......those guys are super effective. ...they are well paid sha...

1 Like

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by BruncleZuma: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Dinirojones:
yes o ......those guys are super effective. ...they are well paid sha...

That's all the motivation they need

4 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Sijo01(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
What's their reason(s) for murdering the victim?

5 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by onadana: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Is it CSI or am I dreaming..Nigerian police forensics, lab,DNA..I am pinching myself.

1 Like

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
siraj1402:
So police can carry out a professional investigation like this in Nigeria?
Meanwhile see my conversation with one flat head this morning. His message and my reply.
Afonja muslim conehead,so for your mind you don wise up abi?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by 2shure: 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
naija coti can lie.
forensics my dic
who geh time dey gather sand dey enter lab.
which yeye dna be dat.
coti and dia usual way of framing ppl up and tellin lies.
abegi.
but who broke into tears.
hahahahaha
the killer.
so he ddnt cry when killing him
it was till after he was caught.
nawa o.
see big heads
and sorry ass faces
yuck

2 Likes

Re: How Suspects Who Murdered Man On Shell Premises Were Arrested By Police. Photos by Sirheny007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2017
DNA samples

Are you for real?
Are we equipped for that?
This is an indirect insult on our knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier To Asiyami Gold: I Will Order My Boys To Damage You, Nothing Will Happen / Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) / We Robbed To Celebrate Yuletide Like Rich Men — Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.