Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made (30122 Views)

Which Food Do You Love To Eat,But Doesn't Agree With Your Body System? / Delicious Foods You Didn't Know You Could Grill / Foods You Shouldn’t Keep In Your Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mine is donkwa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by RoyalBlak007: 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
♤ Éwâ góiń
embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by whirlwind7(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
Mine is donkwa.

Emmm....what is donkwa, and how is it made?

2 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mine is fried rice grin

2 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
whirlwind7:

It's a snack from the northern part of Nigeria, and it's made with roasted maize and peanuts.
I was shocked and disgusted when I found out they roll it into little balls with their bare palms at the final stage.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤ Éwâ góiń

embarassed
Me too...
I even heard there was something diabolic about the preparation , that after eating it you'll always want more and the rumor spread in our neighborhood.
By the next morning the whole neighborhood was waiting to confront taye the "elewa" and the poor lady was shouting " awa'n lo shoshi o"

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
Mine is fried rice grin
Why...?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by whirlwind7(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
It's a snack from the northern part of Nigeria, and it's made with roasted maize and peanuts.
I was shocked and disgusted when I found out they roll it into little balls with their bare palms at the final stage.

Oh, I see.

I think the important thing is their hands are kept clean during the process.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
whirlwind7:

Oh, I see.

I think the important thing is their hands are kept clean during the process.
You can never tell...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by RoyalBlak007: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
Me too...
I even heard there was something diabolic about the preparation , that after eating it you'll always want more and the rumor spread in our neighborhood.
By the next morning the whole neighborhood was waiting to confront taye the "elewa" and the poor lady was shouting " awa'n lo shoshi o"

♤The diabolical shiii was what actually scared me embarassed

♤When i was in Lautech, I saw guys taking cars , bikes....going The distance just to buy this particular dish sad

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤The diabolical shiii was what actually scared me embarassed

♤When i was in Lautech, I saw guys taking cars , bikes....going The distance just to buy this particular dish sad
Lol...as in ehn

1 Like

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by RoyalBlak007: 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariangeles:
Lol...as in ehn

♤Scared the Jesus in me embarassed

♤ I once took a #100 bike to get it too sad

11 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by illicit(m): 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Suya

6 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by sod09(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Chicken they drink gutter water embarassed embarassed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Ama80(f): 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Suya and kilishi,it goes thru unhygienic process frm d meat not being washed to being exposed to flies to d spit d abokis lace it wt when they r slicing it.then d kilishi own is legendary,sundrying it is next to eating flies themselves.spits

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Onisokuso1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
whirlwind7:

it is also called tanfiri lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Onisokuso1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Mine is kulikuli akomo lole angry abokis rub it on their laps angry ahh mo ti jejekuje seyin abajo ti Mary ma n yaso prapapa ninu kilasi undecided

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2018
Ama80:
Suya and kilishi,it goes thru unhygienic process frm d meat not being washed to being exposed to flies to d spit d abokis lace it wt when they r slicing it.then d kilishi own is legendary,sundrying it is next to eating flies themselves.spits
Meat is not supposed to be washed sweety. That's the number 1 mistake blacks do. Anyway, all food products are exposed to all you've mentioned, even the high market goods too.

Food retail stores, markets, resturants you name it. If it is processed by someone else, do expect such. The mentality just decides to demolish those foods that are mostly popular to you.

Mariangeles come. Mine is rice and puff-puff

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Onisokuso1:
Mine is kulikuli akomo lole angry abokis rub it on their laps angry ahh mo ti jejekuje seyin abajo ti Mary ma n yaso prapapa ninu kilasi undecided
Low priced or produced wine is crushed by feet, globally. Hands are nothing

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

♤Scared the Jesus in me embarassed

♤ I once took a #100 bike to get it too sad
Now we know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
Meat is not supposed to be washed sweety. That's the number 1 mistake blacks do. Anyway, all food products are exposed to all you've mentioned, even the high market goods too.

Food retail stores, markets, resturants you name it. If it is processed by someone else, do expect such. The mentality just decides to demolish those foods that are mostly popular to you.

Mariangeles come. Mine is rice and puff-puff
Why rice and Puff-Puff ??
Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why rice and Puff-Puff ??
Puff-puff I made it very oily...my first time remember. Rice, I always swallow it with the wrong pipe......

1 Like

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Mariangeles(f): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
jagugu88li:
Puff-puff I made it very oily...my first time remember. Rice, I always swallow it with the wrong pipe......
Maybe your oil was not hot enough when you fried your Puff-Puff.

To make the perfect puff-puff, follow instructions from YouTube videos .
As for the not-being-able-to-eat-rice wahala rice...my sister wetin we go do about am ?? undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by ceejay80s(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
u don see where Aboki do kulikuli and tanfunrin before? u go vomit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by dominique(f): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ama80:

You just ruined kilishi for me forever sad

14 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Sparkies85(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mine is agege bread

4 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by lawlhee: 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Kilishi. Heard it's very unhygienic.

9 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by milemimi93(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2018
Age_ge bread

1 Like

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by potbelly(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
If you know how most food are preared, even the ones in restaurants and eatries, you wouldn't want to eat out again...

But the funny thing is our immune system has been able to handle it all along... In the end, na God just dey save person...

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by ponti93(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
None... Cos at d end of d day, d end product matters more... As long as its healthy to eat it...

2 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Davico(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Tell me that food that isn't prepared with bare hands in Africa grin

16 Likes

Re: Foods You Love To Eat But Can't Anymore Since You Found Out How They're Made by Katier00(f): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
before nko, do you want them to roll it with their feet? Abeg enjoy your unique taste of dokuwa

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Dried Tomatoes? / Talk To Us On your Varieties Food:Our Service Delivery Is Free And Affordable / See The Pepper I Got For 1000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.