Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! (3725 Views)

My Top Five (5) Photoshop Training Channels On Youtube / I Need Photoshop Training: Urgently: Ready To Pay: / 3dnigeria.com Lauches Free Photoshop Training Cd: Get Yours Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo2u(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2010
Ok am kinda feeling generous today, I want to teach some serious minded individuals that want to learn how to use photoshop well here on nairaland forum,

Its free

With free ebooks of photoshop techniques (PDF)

Runs for 1 Month (I may continue if successful)

All your photoshop questions answered

Its all about you, you choose the topic, you choose what you want to learn.

But I will only do it if there are quite a number of people interested, So indicate your interest and I will start
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]hey. . . .a big thanks for your generousity , i cherish and respect that alot . some people have the opportunity to share knowledge of the things they know but they have always been so selfish! , i was browsing through this forum where i stumble--across a Photoshop by someone from australia . . . uuh? , if im not mistaken this person must be Estalle or something. Well , i think now you have make-up a re-markable difference dear. . . .you didn't post your to get PAID, but it's FREE of charge and i've liked you because of this .

In addition to this your thread , here is a PHOTOSHOP thread i created for those it concern. wink wink
Lean How To Change The Background Color In Photography.
[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-409767.0.html
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo2u(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2010
just went through the tutorial and I must say I am quite impressed, although they are many ways to achieve the same result but yours was quite straight to the point. Keep it up

here is some shoe designs I did for a client, ask me anything you want to know from it

http://www.facebook.com/pages/EL-GOZ/111269748883114
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2010
[size=13pt]ooo that's too interesting. . . .okay i give you 10 stars for the true words on post. . . , keep em coming and rightaway im clicking on the link. . . didn't know you're on facebook? , what's your ID so that iw see if i can send you a friend request over there. . . smiley[/size]
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo2u(m): 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2010
Agbalaka Ugonna is my ID
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by owoyemi01(m): 3:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
I'm interested,
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Comrade2009: 4:05am On Mar 25, 2010
I am interested, my email is arelaplum@yahoo.com
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:29am On Mar 25, 2010
[size=13pt]Comrade you're interested in what. . . . [/size]
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo2u(m): 9:27am On Mar 25, 2010
ok, we have three people interested, 7 more and we are good to go.
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by edogu(m): 10:55am On Mar 25, 2010
I'm also interested. Here is my email michaelmikas@yahoo.com
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by obinna5000(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
Oya!!! Make the tutorials start now.
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by sizzlers(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
Im interested. I wonda why d tuto never start since morning i ve been waiting. Mail: sizzlars@yahoo.com
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by beecrofty(m): 4:55am On Mar 26, 2010
tongue
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo4u1: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2010
oh well I guess that nairaland is not for posting tutorials and classes anyway, just got banned after posting my first class with my ugo_2u account. oh well I tried. maybe I will use instead.
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=13pt]Obinna5000 you too. . . . .? cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
obinna5000:

Oya!!! Make the tutorials start now.
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by oruru(f): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2010
pls i am interested in photoshop.please let me know how to brighten skin,erase and fix contact lens.my email address is rolex4u24@yahoo.com
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by XerXesNG(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2010
interested newbie here!! please what software do we get?
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2010
[size=13pt]abeg my friend. . .i think it is time you respond to the interested ones for now , although i think more are still coming. smiley[/size]
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo4u1: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2010
ok, well as I said I started today and my account got banned for reasons best known to nairaland (I know use ugo_4u instead of ugo_2u). will try to start another, if I get banned again then you then know its against nairaland. am working on blogger for the classes, will launch it on monday
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo4u1: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
HOW TO FIX CONTACT LENSE

STEP 1: OPEN THE PIC

Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo4u1: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2010
STEP 2: USE ANY SELECTION TOOL (MARQUEE, LASSO OR PEN TOOL) TO MAKE A ACCURATE SELECTION OF THE EYE
STEP3: AFTER MAKING THE SELECTION RIGHT CLICK AND CHOOSE LAYER VIA COPY TO COPY THE EYE TO A NEW LAYER

Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo4u1: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
STEP 4: GO TO IMAGE> ADJUSTMENTS > HUE AND SATURATION (OR CTRL+U)

STEP 5: CLICK ON THE COLORIZE AT THE LOWER RIGHT THEN DRAG THE HUE SLIDER TO CHOOSE A HUE (COLOR), DRAG SATURATION TO BOOST THE COLOR

PRESS OK WHEN DONE

Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo3u: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2010
ok Nairaland Admin this is ridiculous! why do I get banned for posting tutorials?!

ok here is the last part of the above

NEXT STEP: PRESS CTRL+U TO OPEN UP THE HUE AND SATURATION

CLICK ON COLORIZE

SELECT YOUR DESIRED HUE

INCREASE THE SATURATION IF YOU WANT TO THEN PRESS OK.

REPEAT THE SAME STEPS FOR THE OTHER EYE

AND VOILA! THIS IS THE RESULT!

Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Dolemite(f): 1:46am On Mar 27, 2010
You can either wait for the poster to put up new tuts everyday like a soap opera. . .or just search the internet, there are TOMS of photoshop tutorials out there. tongue
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]oh friend. . . .didn't know you was banned , sorry for that . please , avoid posting spam liked message . if you keep posting same thing over and over again the site bot can automatically ban you .

Nice you're back because your students have been waiting for your helpful feed back. . . . wink
[/size]
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo3u: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
sorry for the delay oh, had a job for a client. am trying to set up a blogger site for the tuts in order not to get banned, as soon as it is up and running I would let you guys no. Happy Easter
Re: Free Photoshop Training Right Here On Nairaland! by ugo3u: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2010
HURRAY FINALLY I HAVE SETUP THE BLOG FOR THE PHOTOSHOP CLASSES, the link to the address is below, feel free to ask questions ok

http://thephotoshopauditorium..com/2010/04/introduction-to-photoshop.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are The Book Cover Designers? / Design Your Web Banner,header,facebook Cover,linkedin Profile @ Affordable Rate / Nikon D5600. Advanced Entry Level DSLR. AVAILABLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.