Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation (1923 Views)

Fundamental Issues (church, Family Etc) With Potential Wife. / No Male Nairalander Is As Handsome As This Man (photo) / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by stinjoe9: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
I believe we all are old enough just like Admin401 rightly wrote and i believe we all are entitled to his/her opinion. Just try go through what am about to offer @Lalas247 @NoFavors if you are not comfortable dropping your email address then you can send me a mail is that too difficult to ask for? "It's not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for." - Robert Kiyosaki
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by stinjoe9: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
People remain where they are today just because they cannot change their mind-set, so, change your mind-set, it’s so shameful for a man or a woman claiming or boosting of having a First Class Holder yet his/her Bank Account Is Dormant.
Do You want to see disadvantage while your mate are busy making money from the system.? Change Your Mind Set.
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by acosfd: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
ozyfem@gmail.com
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by Penuelseun(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
A+1
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by Excuses: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
terhidesamuel@gmail.com
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by VERDA: 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
stinjoe9:
''Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people''. Steve Jobs

don_ceej@hotmail.com
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by VERDA: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
stinjoe9:
Am sure you know that not everyone you come across are scammers. And nairaland has changed some negativity to positivity in people's life. Wisedove, why not plant that seed now and watch it grow. And you will be glad you did.

don_ceej@hotmail.com
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by Austyno4(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
austyno4@gmail.com
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by sKeetz(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
No need to waste your time guys. It's your typical mlm.
You have to refer after depositing money into his bank account.

undecided

Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by Joislim(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
sKeetz:
No need to waste your time guys. It's your typical mlm.
You have to refer after depositing money into his bank account.

undecided
Thank you for this, I was waiting for someone's Testimony before sending an email
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by stinjoe9: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Joislim:
Thank you for this, I was waiting for someone's Testimony before sending an email
My dear it's really worth giving a shot at. Take a look at a fellow participant's dashboard

Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by stinjoe9: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Remember i don't need you to deposit any money to my account. All i need from you, is just simple that's me registering you with my link.
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by stinjoe9: 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Don't waste your time... It's your typical mlm

You deposit money in his bank account, then it's left for you to refer before you can earn money.

angry
you can either purchase the discount card yourself.
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by zikkystar(m): 10:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
zikkystar01@gmail.com
Re: A New Nairalander Is In Town With Potential Infomation by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Got your mail, I'm into it. If i should advice, join this moving train.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Stage Are You?? / Wish Me Safe Trip To Owerri Guys / See Love: Nigerian Man Marries Oyinbo Woman Old Enough To Be His Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.