Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry (47068 Views)

Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / President Buhari And The Lazy Youth - Seyi Law Reacts / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Joseunlimited(f): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by MirJay: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
B
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Needless rivalry!If only you two would sit down and reflect about what God has done in your lives.How many adults or youngsters of your ages have reached the heights you are today?
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
There is no beaf, it is just their strategy to keep you jobless ones miming their names into the universe. That is how mass consciousness, your mass, your consciousness creates their realities.

Why do you think they are rising and rising and winning awards ? This is not common sense, it is a cosmic law.

Whatever you talk about or focus on, expands. Talk about them, whether good or bad, and they will keep smiling to the banks.

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
So seyi get sense like these.......? but I think davido need these advice more little boy that knows nothing about life always making noise
Why are you always the FTC

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Realhommie(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Am 100%√√√ certain that Seyi law did
Copy and paste

The Seyi Law I know is not lettered like this
What does it matter

What's important here is the message he's passed across. #SpotOn
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Pidginwhisper: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
kenonze:
grin

Am 100%√√√ certain that Seyi law did
Copy and paste

I'm 100% certain say no be you dey that dp. Na copy and paste.

The Kenoze I know no fine like that undecided

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
I'm 100% certain say no be you dey that dp. Na copy and paste.

The Kenoze I know no fine like that undecided
Am 100%√√√ sure u are among the Vaseline crew using my DP
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by correctguy101(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is no beaf, it is just their strategy to keep you jobless ones miming their names into the universe. That is how mass consciousness, your mass, your consciousness creates their realities.

Why do you think they are rising and rising and winning awards ? This is not common sense, it is a cosmic law.

Whatever you talk about or focus on, expands. Talk about them, whether good or bad, and they will keep smiling to the banks.

Daddy you too smart.....

The day I told my sister that there's nothing like bad publicity, she was all over with different theories. (you know how the religious do now).....

I have only one example, namely Satan and come see how my sister was looking at me as if I'm mad, lols.... (tho it wasn't what we were talking about)

I'll say it again, there's nothing like bad publicity, your bidding would be done as far as the masses makes you or your matterz relevant....

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Pidginwhisper: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
kenonze:

I'm 100% sure say u know say I no dey dey wankk undecided

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by deolurexy1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
The rivalry is good for the fans and bloggers. just like Pepsi vs coke
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by cameeeeel(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
kenonze:

this bae might be right though... nah only u nah comment I dey read for this thread... both of u should proceed...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by nextstep(m): 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2017
timidapsin:
Only idiots will compare their beef to that of the legendary 2PAC and BIGGIE SMALLS.

How many bullets Davido and Wizkid don collect for body? undecided They are just making unnecessary noise about...

That's how the beef started... somebody was making noise about how West Coast recording companies were rejecting East Coast artists (Tim Dog diss on LA rappers in 1991), then naturally some (Snoop, Eazy-E, Ice Cube) dissed back about how the West Coast was the best coast... then Bad Boy artists replied, then Death Row. Tupac was shot in a robbery, and suspected Biggie's camp. There was also Suge Knight's infamous dissing of Puffy at an awards show (in New York no less), Snoop's video knocking off buildings in NYC, and things escalated.

It should not escape Davido and Wizkid that 2Pac and Biggie ran their mouths when they should have helped calm things down; 2pac and Biggie were both killed by fans of the other side (as far as I know, though some doubt this conclusion).

Our own artists should therefore take steps to douse flames of fanboiz carrying matter for head lest they find themselves victims of circumstance.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by purplekayc(m): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mayor21:
I'm loving this rivalry.
it's fake
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by bizguru000: 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
correctguy101:

Daddy you too smart.....

The day I told my sister that there's nothing like bad publicity, she was all over with different theories. (you know how the religious do now).....

I have only one example, namely Satan and come see how my sister was looking at me as if I'm mad, lols.... (tho it wasn't what we were talking about)

I'll say it again, there's nothing like bad publicity, your bidding would be done as far as the masses makes you or your matterz relevant....

I agree...If there was bad publicity then Bobrisky wont be popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by correctguy101(m): 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
bizguru000:

I agree...If there was bad publicity then Bobrisky wont be popular
Ori e wambe Egbon
and making money on the side... hahaha
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by TellMeNothing: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lol i just de laugh dis ones for their mind now them de beef...
I don't even have time to start typing.. Real hip hop heads and lovers know whatsup..

Now playing : B. I. G - whats beef!

Don't quote me if you haven't listened to the song!

Meanwhile, Nas's Ether still the Greatest Hit diss track of all time..

And Tu-Pac's hit'em up is always playing on the background.. All day!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by timidapsin(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
nextstep:

That's how the beef started... somebody was making noise about how West Coast recording companies were rejecting East Coast artists (Tim Dog diss on LA rappers in 1991), then naturally some (Snoop, Eazy-E, Ice Cube) dissed back about how the West Coast was the best coast... then Bad Boy artists replied, then Death Row. There was also Suge Knight's infamous dissing of Puffy at an awards show (in New York no less), and things escalated.

It should not escape Davido and Wizkid that 2pac and Biggie were both killed by fans of the other side (as far as I know, though some doubt this conclusion). They really should therefore take steps to douse flames of fanboiz carrying matter for head.
I believe Suge planned biggies death.. And 2pac was killed by that Nigga he beat up after watching that fight with his crew. (The guy was accused of robbing one of Deathrow artist of his Gold chain)
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by biacan(f): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Why are you always the FTC
Chief leave me biko

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by correctguy101(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
nextstep:

That's how the beef started... somebody was making noise about how West Coast recording companies were rejecting East Coast artists (Tim Dog diss on LA rappers in 1991), then naturally some (Snoop, Eazy-E, Ice Cube) dissed back about how the West Coast was the best coast... then Bad Boy artists replied, then Death Row. Tupac was shot in a robbery, and suspected Biggie's camp. There was also Suge Knight's infamous dissing of Puffy at an awards show (in New York no less), Snoop's video knocking off buildings in NYC, and things escalated.

It should not escape Davido and Wizkid that 2Pac and Biggie ran their mouths when they should have helped calm things down; 2pac and Biggie were both killed by fans of the other side (as far as I know, though some doubt this conclusion).

Our own artists should therefore take steps to douse flames of fanboiz carrying matter for head lest they find themselves victims of circumstance.

You've been around for long mate....

But I don't agree Amaru and Smalls were killed by fans of either side...

Amaru has always been a bad boy, remember he was once shot at and sustained injuries but survived it. Are you saying that also was done by fans?

I would only agree smalls was taken out by a fan not Amaru....
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by jacyhelen(f): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
marvizzy:
2pac and biggie cry

west coast and east side
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by timidapsin(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
correctguy101:

You've been around for long mate....

But I don't agree Amaru and Smalls were killed by fans of either side...

Amaru has always been a bad boy, remember he was once shot at and sustained injuries but survived it. Are you saying that also was done by fans?

I would only agree smalls was taken out by a fan not Amaru....
Even SMALLS death was planned by Suge from jail...
Besides Pac was shot at first for not complying with the robbers... He was given a simple instruction, which is LAY ON THE GROUND... And then Pac thought he was Superman.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Edonojie007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
kenonze:
grin Am 100%√√√ certain that Seyi law did Copy and paste
Enemy Of Progress. Bad Belle Of Jealousy. Repent
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by correctguy101(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
timidapsin:
Even SMALLS death was planned by Suge from jail...
Besides Pac was shot at first for not complying with the robbers... He was given a simple instruction, which is LAY ON THE GROUND... And then Pac thought he was Superman.

I'll take it you know more on this. I really wasn't interested in their beef then...

You know those days were fun all round....
And niggas we're Kings in their own right in the industry grin

SMH,.. Good old days

I greet you sir
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by timidapsin(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
correctguy101:

I'll take it you know more on this. I really wasn't interested in their beef then...

You know those days were fun all round....
And niggas we're Kings in their own right in the industry grin

SMH,.. Good old days

I greet you sir
lol... Little research and you will understand all.. I feel so bad Biggie smalls was murdered.. That dude was calm... He just got himself in a beef with the wrong person (2pac) and Crew.
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by correctguy101(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
timidapsin:
lol... Little research and you will understand all.. I feel so bad Biggie smalls was murdered.. That dude was calm... He just got himself in a beef with the wrong person (2pac) and Crew.

You know the internet spreads mostly false news....

I like listening to people who have been around for long and know what they're talking about....

I personally feel both Amaru and Smalls were a big loss...
I remember vividly that I cried especially when Amara died, he was my best then...

You remember that Walkman that was popular then? I own one and always listen to both of them... I could even rap along...

Till now there's some of their songs I could do from beginning to end....
I just love them even as they're no more.

Thanks again bro
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by DONFASZY(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
First mature n gud comment frm a celebrity ever
Small pikin dey work wiz kid and davido
Dere young age is stil d probs
Dis can't happen to kind Sunny ade and Ebenezer Obey
Maturity counts
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by timidapsin(m): 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
correctguy101:

You know the internet spreads mostly false news....

I like listening to people who have been around for long and know what they're talking about....

I personally feel both Amaru and Smalls were a big loss...
I remember vividly that I cried especially when Amara died, he was my best then...

You remember that Walkman that was popular then? I own one and always listen to both of them... I could even rap along...

Till now there's some of their songs I could do from beginning to end....
I just love them even as they're no more.

Thanks again bro

same here I am even listening to my 2pac/Biggie Greatest hits of all time playlist right now...
Then I came across this Mumu thread and someone saying it's like Pac and Biggie
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
So seyi get sense like these.......? but I think davido need these advice more little boy that knows nothing about life always making noise
oh pls shut the fuk up please

Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by Jay542(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
What do you know about life Always saying bs. Wack girl!
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by bionixs: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
they said he has frog voice
Re: Seyi Law Reacts To Wizkid And Davido's Fight & Rivalry by morbeta(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mayor21:
I'm loving this rivalry.

It will make a lot of sense if they take it to the level of Tupac and Biggie. It will be fun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Amaka Udeh And Victor Onyeagoro's Marriage Crashes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.