Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like (2400 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
How do u do? I am not all that bad you know wink
Seeing is believing....
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
You already dissed me, I like it that way, if we become friends I am sure ur opinion will change
Lalas247:

Seeing is believing....
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Lalas247(f): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You already dissed me, I like it that way, if we become friends I am sure ur opinion will change
Hope so smiley

1 Like

Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Hope so smiley
what's with the one phrase reply undecided
Re: Why The FVUCK Can't a Girl Approach A Guy She Like by valkaka(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
It makes sense to me that if you're genuinely interested in someone no matter what gender you are, it's silly not to pursue them. It's easier to recover from rejection than it is to live with the knowledge you were too scared to do something you really wanted to.But in Africa, Nigeria in particular,95% of men overreact on being asked out.They look down upon the woman's standards, thus declaring her as desperate and cheap which is absurd, they think a woman who asks them out is "too forward", which some men find offputting and leads others to believe such a woman is looking for sex which is dang lame and devoid of good sense and maturity.However, I still think women can ask men out if they know that the man they are asking out is open-minded and does not see this as a sign of desperation or dependency helps. So, many women who are confident, proactive, and open-minded will ask a man out if they like him enough. Unfortunately, I don't think the average woman today is there yet.women are somehow affected by their subconscious insecurity and biases that clouds their judgement to see things more objectively.so in our society today is understandable that women don't ask men out cos A lot of men don't believe in gender equality. They make life harder for the men and women who do. and that sucks and as for women who still ask men out, it doesn't make them cheap, it rather makes them special, more confident and proactive and it's for the dude to love and appreciate her like nobody's business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Boasts Of Raping Four Of His Female Friends On First Date / I Enjoy Having Fun With Him More Than His Father – Lady / Men Who Have Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.