Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home (2995 Views)

FG’s Blackmail Against IPOB Backfired, Says Ohanaeze / Lagos Embarks On “Operation Show Your Planning Permit” (photos) / Soldiers Embark On Show Of Force On Nightclubs In Port-Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Nasa28, where in Anambra do you stay? Nkpor is cool and calm tonight though with heavy security?

isuofia..... Where you expecting nkpor to be violent?

That nkpor is calm doesn't mean people will show up to vote. It's a choice, nobody wants to die. The heavy presence of police men will definitely scare people away, so understand my point
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2017
Where are those IPOB clowns that feel they can talk?
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
E pain am.
Show me your polling booth tomorrow and let me know you are resident here
I am at obe agu,enugwukwu njikoka LGA ,I will be enjoying my Ofe nsala,if you go out and they shoot you,you just die for nothing,those politicians kids dey abroad while you dey hear dey masturbate and pouring semen everywhere.

Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

isuofia..... Where you expecting nkpor to be violent?

That nkpor is calm doesn't mean people will show up to vote. It's a choice, nobody wants to die. The heavy presence of police men will definitely scare people away, so understand my point
Show us pix of your polling booth tomorrow and I'll do same so nairalanders can tell us who lives in Anambra
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Odume layout, Obosi by old road Nkpor.
I'll show pix of my polling booth tomorrow and you must show yours
Show my polling booth? My dear, you're funny oooo. I have already bought fuel for my generator. Do you think I am stupid to expose myself to those bloodthirsty policemen?

I am not a sacrificial lamb angry grin

Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
I am at obe agu,enugwukwu njikoka LGA ,I will be enjoying my Ofe nsala,if you go out and they shoot you,you just die for nothing,those politicians kids dey abroad while you dey hear dey masturbate and pouring semen everywhere.
my brother tell him ooooo.

What people don't understand is that, BIAFRA runs in the blood of every igbo man, some people are just trying to subdue/ suppress it

Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

Show my polling booth? My dear, you're funny oooo. I have already bought fuel for my generator. Do you think I am stupid to expose myself to those bloodthirsty policemen?

I am not a sacrificial lamb angry grin
You don't reside in Anambra and neither are you from Anambra, you can never deter us
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:
my brother tell him ooooo.

What people don't understand is that, BIAFRA runs in the blood of every igbo man, some people are just trying to subdue it
Biafra cum IPOB my black a55
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by cockcrowatdawn(m): 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
If you have a family as you claimed, you won't be so hate filled as this.
I don't do IPOB, they must be shamed tomorrow, you inclusive
goan vote na,who hold you,na you shame go catch not me.

Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
You don't reside in Anambra and neither are you from Anambra, you can never deter us

Believe Wat you wish.....

Everything in life is a choice.... Please, after voting tomorrow, make sure you protect ur vote against rigging.

Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
We are voting and there's nothing you can do about it.
You must show us your polling booth tomorrow, you can't be sitting outside Anambra and trying to dictate to us here
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
cockcrowatdawn:
goan vote na,who hold you,name you shame go catch not me.
Speak English or Igbo please
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

Believe Wat you wish.....

Everything in life is a choice.... Please, after voting tomorrow, make sure you protect ur vote against rigging.
Before nko? All I know is that guys around my area are voting, we don mobilize today
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Biafra cum IPOB my black a55

Hours remaining.... I heard market won't be opening tomorrow in Aba.....because iPob told them to do so definitely without threat
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Before nko? All I know is that guys around my area are voting, we don mobilize today

We? Lol.......you mean your two friends whose mum will tell not to go out?

It's obvious this will be your first time of voting.... First timer I hail you..... Please go and vote tomorrow so as to have a first hand information about Nigerian election system
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

Hours remaining.... I heard market won't be opening tomorrow in Aba.....because iPob told them to do so definitely without threat
Cry me a river, this is Anambra and we are different.
Others can close shop till next year, na their wahala. We are waiting to go vote tomorrow
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

We? Lol.......you mean your two friends whose mum will tell not to go out?
Show us your polling booth tomorrow
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Cry me a river, this is Anambra and we are different.
Others can close shop till next year, na their wahala. We are waiting to go vote tomorrow

You mean the same anambra that said obiano killed protesters? You just talk as if you're the only one from anambra
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Show us your polling booth tomorrow
You're sounding like a broken record
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

You mean the same anambra that said obiano killed protesters? You just talk as if you're the only one from anambra
Obiano killed protesters in Asaba, Enugu, Aba, Umuahia, PH, Obigbo, etc too.
I'm not from Anambra, I'm from Chad
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

You're sounding like a broken record
I know you don't reside here, try someone else next time and not yyeske
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
Obiano killed protesters in Asaba, Enugu, Aba, Umuahia, PH, Obigbo, etc too.
I'm not from Anambra, I'm from Chad

So you have forgotten about the killing of iPob members at Nkpor on may 30 2016?
I thought you said you're from nkpor??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/obiano-apologizes-ipob-may-30-2016-killing-members-onitsha/
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
I know you don't reside here, try someone else next time and not yyeske
i should be telling you that because you are too far from reality,
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

So you have forgotten about the killing of iPob members at Nkpor on may 30 2016?
I thought you said you're from nkpor??

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/obiano-apologizes-ipob-may-30-2016-killing-members-onitsha/
I am from Nibo, Awka south LGA, I reside in Nkpor.
I heard the sound of bullets that day and equally warned people here on nairaland not to come close to Nkpor that day.
I only asked you if it was Obiano that was responsible for the killing in Aba, Asaba, Enugu, Umuahia, PH, Obigbo?
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:
i should be telling you that because you are too far from reality,
If you don't show me your polling booth tomorrow then you no reach and you don't reside here
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
magoo10, say something about our election tomorrow
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
I am from Nibo, Awka south LGA, I reside in Nkpor.
I heard the sound of bullets that day and equally warned people here on nairaland not to come close to Nkpor that day.
I only asked you if it was Obiano that was responsible for the killing in Aba, Asaba, Enugu, Umuahia, PH, Obigbo?

Funny dude.... And you expect those that lost their people that day to come out and vote? Just be thanking your God that stray bullet didn't get to ur room..

Gambling with your life is the *stupidest* thing to do
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
If you don't show me your polling booth tomorrow then you no reach and you don't reside here

My dear, you no dey hear word?? I no dey vote...

And no amount of coarcing will make me change my mind.
I love my Life
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

Funny dude.... And you expect those that lost their people that day to come out and vote? Just be thanking your God that stray bullet didn't get to ur room..

Gambling with your life is the *stupidest* thing to do
As we go voting tomorrow, start spraying the bullets, anyway, you don't live here in the first place.
Pictures and videos of people voting tomorrow will cause you a heartache, just stay close to your doctor
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Nasa28(m): 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
Yyeske:
As we go voting tomorrow, start spraying the bullets, anyway, you don't live here in the first place.
Pictures and videos of people voting tomorrow will cause you a heartache, just stay close to your doctor

Alright
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 11:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

My dear, you no dey hear word?? I no dey vote...

And no amount of coarcing will make me change my mind.
I love my Life
Nobody needs your vote because it's inconsequential, I know you don't stay in Anambra. Funny enough, you can't afford nsala or nkwobi
Re: Abia Police Launches “operation Show Of Force” In Aba Against Ipob’s Sit-at-home by Yyeske(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nasa28:

Alright
For sure, kpom kwem!!!!!

Who Actually Brought Tribalism Into Innoson Vs GTB,EFCC Débâcle? / Comparing Me With Obiano Is Like Comparing Messi With Mikel Obi – Okorocha / PDP, Nigerians Mocks Buhari, APC, Says “ibom Air Is Here, Where Is Nigeria Air?”