Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend (28908 Views)

Help! My Wife Has Been Bleeding For Over Two Months After Family Planning / Abibat Kehinde Welcomes Twins, Abandoned By Her Husband At Epe Hospital / Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by IamHeWrites: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
A Nigerian lady, who started bleeding on and off from the 5th month to the 7th month of her pregnancy rejected by her boyfriend, welcomed twins who she couldn’t help but show off on social media.

According to her, the twins spent 2 months in the incubator and are already smiling in the photo she shared..

Here’s what she wrote;
“To the world @ large I can’t say it all, its just been God . sometime around June we found out we were pregnant and like every normal girl would do we called d man responsible and his response was cold, later we had to involve our families , his family also gave a cold response , we only thought it was normal and with time dey would come around and all to no avail.
As time went on we knew we were alone in this.

Started bleeding @ 5 month on and off and @ 7 months d bleeding continued . we went to d hospital having nothing . but God used the Doctors on duty to perform a miracle surgery. We entered the theatre @ abt 1pm on d 17th of Nov 2016 , the kids came out around 5pm and d doctors and their mum fought for her life. The kids spent 2 months in d incubator and God gave US Victory . Mother and Babies are doing so well.
Family and friends join me as I celebrate my sons(KINGS) as they turn one(1) today
My God is a God of Wonders. Indeed he is EKWUEME”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/lady-welcomes-twins-after-bleeding.html

18 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
The Lord is Good!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by IamHeWrites: 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
The server is bad... Pictures loading
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by swiitJese(f): 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
The Lord is Good!
All the Time grin

12 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by cyndy1000(f): 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Wao thank God for your life you and your babies survived, it's not easy you didn't give up even when the man responsible n his family rejected you. And above all your family supported you till now. I pray your story inspires some young girls out there that no matter what aborting your baby isn't the best option for them. Cos nobody knows what the child might be tomorrow.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
swiitJese:

All the Time grin
and all the time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by iamJ(m): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
To get baby dey hungry me cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2017
Thank God for her life undecided

Some men though

Men should learn to take responsibility for their actions

Any man that isn't capable should zip up...it's not by force to have sex

What was he even thinking when he ejaculated inside her
He abandoned her as if she got herself pregnant

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Oyindidi(f): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
To get baby dey hungry me cry
No use condom again or you marry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by iamJ(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oyindidi:
No use condom again or you marry
Bad friends Dem Dem
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Oyindidi(f): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2017
iamJ:
Bad friends Dem Dem
You don dey fear? grin
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
And the man will come begging one day. The boys are a spitting image of their dad, btw

5 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by rawpadgin(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Heartless fellow

Congrats mama ejima

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by biacan(f): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
The man that left her is heartless

10 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congratulations to her!
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
RareKind:
and all the time?
The Lord is best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by austinoeze(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
The man will be rethinking his actions now...and later he'll come back opening his teeth without shame to call her to the love of his life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
1.Placenta previa caused the bleeding

2.Can someone explain to me why we Christians are celebrating pregnancies out of wedlock, girls and boys having s'x without marrying, and failure of men to take responsibility.

Sorry....but this is not worthy of thanksgiving. Sin is sin.

(And yes, i sin too. )

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by psalmhorah(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
thank God for your life ...

I won't be surprised when your husband come back to beg you ....grin
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by TEAMvido(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
this babies won't grow up like normal babies ..
all tanks to their so called bitch of a mother .....

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by akeensbussy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Some men though
What was he even thinking when he ejaculated inside her He abandoned her as if she got herself pregnant
Thou shall not judge...You have done worst thing than this before. hypocrite.
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Flexy2vybes(m): 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Congratz
Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
akeensbussy:

So....you think that your father should have gotten your mother pregnant, and walked away?

Or you would love it if your sister got pregnant, and the guy refuses to take responsibility

OK ...

I am a hypocrite....but wrong is wrong is wrong.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Pavore9: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
When these boys get to know how their father and his family rejected them, relationship will be strained.

1 Like

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by ehis05(m): 9:11pm On Nov 17, 2017
How on earth does a father abandon his child....if a girl decides to keep her child as against ur will is dat d fault of d child As for me i can neva abandon my child regardless of the circumstance.....i no mind to stand for road dey beg..

4 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by introvertme: 9:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Some men though

What was he even thinking when he ejaculated inside her
He abandoned her as if she got herself pregnant

are you normal??

What was she thinking when he was ejaculating?

is she so dumb that she couldn't take the necessary precautions?

or he forced her?

Don't be a party to double standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by cyndy1000(f): 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

2.Can someone explain to me why we Christians are celebrating pregnancies out of wedlock, girls and boys having s'x without marrying, and failure of men to take responsibility.

(And yes, i sin too. )

I will speak for myself Sha . yes she had a child out of wedlock but is it not God that gives children? at least she survived is a enough reason for her to thank her creator! no matter how and this is also a lesson for her in away. we can't just insult her, for having a child sin is sin we are all sinners. what if she aborted the child will that have been better.
No one is perfect there's one way or the other we are sining against God. please do not judge

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by bomsybomsy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
9jakohai:

(And yes, i sin too. )
Are you a Christian or a church memberBecause we dot have christans in this country.You pretenders are the problem of this country....Sin,Do you know what is sin,We all commit sin every seconds,More especially you.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by MhizzAJ(f): 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
akeensbussy:

Nonsense
Do you know me personally
So in your mind the man did the right thing by rejecting her after getting her pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by Sexytemi(f): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
some guys are bastards aha, I can bet with anything that he'll come back begging along with his relatives....

The lady should be grateful to God for putting her in a family thats willing to stand by her.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Welcomes Twins After Bleeding For 2month Of Pregnancy Rejected By Boyfriend by fineboynl(m): 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
what does baby in incubator feed on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) / How Did You Overcome Your Tooth Problem? / Re-bathing With Salt To Prevent Ebola Virus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.