Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

"If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) (50707 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
correctguy101:

You dey mind the slowpoke...

Comparing a confirmed coward, who bastardized their traditions, ignored elders, led to youths being killed by the government and ran away to a traditional ruler...

Some people sef..
They are to be pittied because some of them have been misguided for a long time

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by oloriadebusola: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=Yyeske post=62477956]Tradition is tradition, Yorubas and Hausas bow or genuflect when greeting elders or people of authority, the Igbos don't. The subjects of the Queen of England still bow or genuflect till date to her.
OP go and read about people of the world and their traditions.
Nnamdi kanu desecrated our tradition [/qu
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by ApexPredator: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Yep Hypocrisy is thy middle name. Look at the fools talking about constituted authority. Donald Trump is the one who f the most powerful man in the world and his citizen don't bow to him.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by dammytosh: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
gidgiddy:
In the two pictures, one person is prostrating to another human being just for being a king.

In the second picture, people are protrating as another individual prays.

Thats one difference between Igbos and Yorubas

Yorubas will bow to a human such as the Ooni of Ife

Igbos bow in prayer, and not to human beings

How do you write something like this without feeling stupid ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Thewesterner(m): 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
Is Kanu a king in igbo land?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by iamphill: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2017
How dare you compare the OONI with that boy KANU. one is royalty the other I don't even know where to place him.
Using a Yoruba mans forum (Seun Osewa) to type rubbish make dem go create their own Nairaland too, in short some IBO people are beginning to piss me the way they reason these days.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by 8stargeneral: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Afonjas...are sycophants!
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by octavian(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2017
JAMESOJAY:
I went to the American Embassy in abuja on the 16th of Nov and was not given a visa..my passport just has 5months to expire and am married but my international Passport says am single.i want to reapply in Lagos on the third week of Dec..Is there gonna be a problem with that
There is no place on the International Passport that indicates Marital Status, as a matter of fact even the validity of your passport is 1 Month, you will be issued a visa as long as you are convincing to the Visa Counsular. Maybe you should, analyze the past interview and identify the gaps/ lapses then work on it rather than reapply immediately.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
oloriadebusola:

let's get the facts right before writing jargons,igbo culture doesn't entail anything like postdating for elders,you guys shake hands....let's not be naive ,and mix up mediocrity for culture.
Read and understand next time before rushing into anything, I was trying to say the Igbos don't bow or genuflect in greeting and other ethnicities may do and that doesn't make the culture of those other ethnicities lower because that is their culture.
I am in no way castigating any tribe but I'm only after Nnamdi kanu who desecrated the Igbo culture of people bowing to him.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by BabaO2: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
You people are a case study of baboons, reason why you are not welcome anywhere in the world, why comparing a common miscreant with a supreme king.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
I love that question, who is Nnamdi Kanu? Where is he? Now I know how senseless John Ikenna (Radio Biafra) is! Comparing a Yoruba Monarchy to just an ordinary man. Anyway, you lack knowledge in what you are saying! Pure Ignorant!

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by ApexPredator: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
The post is very sad, this is why our country has refused to grow, the citizens are not truly educated, how can you compare a King whose royalty predates a thousand years, a man who sits at the throne of the most civilized black race in the world to a Prince, Nigerians need to rise above primordial sentiments in forming judgments.

Civilized people don't use human heads to bury their Oba.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by correctguy101(m): 8:38am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
They are to be pittied because some of them have been misguided for a long time

Since the people who misled them ran away when things were tough, is it not normal for a reasonable person to understand he was being played?

I'm not just happy with the whole matterz cos I supported his hustle and wanted him to succeed.

But all hopes was dashed to the wall without even a second thought.

I felt foolish for ever believing in such a liar, he's not any different from the people he was fighting..

Anyway, it's in the past now.

Happy Saturday to you
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Bashspeaks(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
You get sense baa!!!

Why are you comparing kanu with the African traditional ruler??
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Turantula(m): 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Tradition is tradition, Yorubas and Hausas bow or genuflect when greeting elders or people of authority, the Igbos don't. The subjects of the Queen of England still bow or genuflect till date to her.
OP go and read about people of the world and their traditions.
Nnamdi kanu desecrated our tradition
"our"??
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Jac007(m): 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
Electricdanger:

You deserve to be brutally flogged for selling your brain. How did Ooni force his subject to bow? You iboes lie for everything, reason no one take you flat head serious. Everyone knows its tradition in Yorubaland to bow to your elders, parents, kings e.t.c unlike in your place where you use sliding tackle to wake up your parents. Smh

Looool...sliding tackle grin

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Fulmigati: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Rogosa:
I love that question, who is Nnamdi Kanu? Where is he? Now I know how senseless John Ikenna (Radio Biafra) is! Comparing a Yoruba Monarchy to just an ordinary man. Anyway, you lack knowledge in what you are saying! Pure Ignorant!
Your Ooni is an ordinary man to us.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2017
correctguy101:

Since the people who misled them ran away when things were tough, is it not normal for a reasonable person to understand he was being played?

I'm not just happy with the whole matterz cos I supported his hustle and wanted him to succeed.

But all hopes was dashed to the wall without even a second thought.

I felt foolish for ever believing in such a liar, he's not any different from the people he was fighting..

Anyway, it's in the past now.

Happy Saturday to you
Don't be too hard on yourself bro, so many people believed in him just like you and their hopes were all dashed at the end of the day, we just have to move on till we get to our destination

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by drealmydas: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2017
rozay12345:
The post is very sad, this is why our country has refused to grow, the citizens are not truly educated, how can you compare a King whose royalty predates a thousand years, a man who sits at the throne of the most civilized black race in the world to a Prince, Nigerians need to rise above primordial sentiments in forming judgments.

This post is so disgusting, I wonder who pushed it to front page. NAIRALAND IS NOW A BIG JOKE

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Yyeske(m): 8:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Turantula:
"our"??
You have been noticed and rejected at the same time, move on
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by kolmart: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2017
Senseless guy there is different between first class traditional ruler and ordinary terrorist/tout
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by PointZerom: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What is this one? is he bowing to a human being or simply licking the urine of a messiah?

The next time you tell lies here again ehn? angry

See your people

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by uglodoh(f): 8:45am On Nov 18, 2017
BestieSome:
Ori e tiburu; talking to my king like that...ko ni ragba fun iyalaya e. Iwo ati Kanu maa s'ofo papo ni.

kilode? Epe yi po. E Fe pa ni? �

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Emmahunk(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2017
Yoruba culture we know , how they greet their elders is not a secret how much more their traditional rulers. But Nnamdi Kanu, who coronated him? Who made him the igwe of which Community?
I am surprised that even after abandoning our other brothers in detention and causing the death of our young men and abandoning his so called worshippers, that there is still someone out there defending his excesses

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by dyangprof(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Rotentina:
Can somebody tell me who Kanu is?
He is a former super Eagle player who always wore number 4 Jersey cloth

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by GoldNiagara(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.

Idiots every where, is Nnamdi Kanu that was swallowed by a common python a king?

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by correctguy101(m): 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Don't be too hard on yourself bro, so many people believed in him just like you and their hopes were all dashed at the end of the day, we just have to move on till we get to our destination

Hard on myself ke?

Egbon, I just hate liars....
Especially the type the guy displayed.

Anyway well done for educating the olodo.
Maybe his own Igbo never travel leave east for I'm sure a widely travelled, sensible Igbo man will not display such foolish petty behavior.

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by shukuokukobambi: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
PointZerom:

See your people

Those are abok.is, try again cheesy

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I don't have problems with the Yorubas neither am I condemning them for their tradition.
Nnamdi kanu desecrated our tradition and that's what I'm after.
The English people still bow or genuflect to the Queen till date doesn't mean they are backward.
It is tradition.
They said you weren't Igbo because you were against IPOB. But with this statement of yours, it is clear you are. Welldone, Sir.

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by jibs4lv(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2017
gidgiddy:
In the two pictures, one person is prostrating to another human being just for being a king.

In the second picture, people are protrating as another individual prays.

Thats one difference between Igbos and Yorubas

Yorubas will bow to a human such as the Ooni of Ife

Igbos bow in prayer, and not to human beings
am sure they were praying here too now grin ! Brainwashed mumu.

You want to compare kanu with Ooni of Ife U must be sick.

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by correctguy101(m): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
dyangprof:

He is a former super Eagle player who always wore number 4 Jersey cloth

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by oloriadebusola: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
For those asking who KANU is. A group of people came together to crown an Ooni and another group of people also came together to crown another person their IPOB leader so what's the difference? undecided
And I guess the coronation also came with a palace,crown,staff and a bunch of zombies to go with the leadership thing.... Comparing the Ooni of Ife with a common criminal,what as the world turned to..and where is the KANU sef he ran like a lily livered loser, so much for the men who was compared to Our Lord Jesus. Thank God Jesus didn't run when he was about to be crucified, where would people like you belike a certain someone, and they called him their messaih.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor / Kallamu Musa-Dikwa: 3 Northern Governors Created Boko Haram / Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.