Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

"If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) (50699 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / What I Expect Nigerian Workers Would Say About Tha Minimum Wage – Saraki / Ndigbo Shouldn't Abandon Nnamdi Kanu, They Will Surely Need Him After 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by mavinc4u(f): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Nollywood and this indomie generation sef. When did kingship start in Igboland aside some few areas like Onicha, Nri etc?
Next person abeg, I'm tired educating some folks

I am old enough to be your grand mother. let me know when you are less busy so i can give you enough tutor. you know nothing, absolutely nothing. ask questions first to know your identity, you would be surprised at the answer you will get.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by lyntiffany(f): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Liar, where is that practiced in Igboland?
he is not lying maybe you are the one bereft of your tradition. In Igbo land when an elder want to pray for you ( I go ofor) it is compulsory you knee down or bow down. This form is to show respect and revere to the elder and most high. Pls learn your tradition and culture properly.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by smartpyzee(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
raker300:
Nnamdi never forced anyone to bow to him...

They do so out of respect.

The oni on the other hand forces his subjects (yorubas) to bow to him

They do so out of fear...

Who is a better man now?
when did he force them to bow ...

Where you there?

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by oluamid(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2017
ApexPredator:

Pssssst YOUR Ooni is a man of flesh and blood just like me. You can crown him the emperor of mankind and my head would still remain firmly upright in his presence.

Lol. I invite you to the palace of the Ooni of ifè, oh ye great internet warrior. Come and put your words into action.

It's one thing to be fighting for secession, it another to disrespect other people's culture and tradition.

2 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Temidayo9:
Who is KANU ?

If you don't know I will tell you!

Kanu is a urine drinker Jewish piglets who cowardly abandoned his struggle just like his brother Ojukwu

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by savagefinder: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
aribisala0:

Religion?Babu?
Language? Kosi?
Dress? OK you have baby hat
Everything is follow follow
Are you more modern than Yoruba
what exactly is your problem?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Wesely01(m): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.

Listen you this foolish people don’t you ever compare that useless Kanu to Oni of Ife again it’s an insult and stop abusing the Yoruba people because we have never done you guys any wrong instead you guys are the ones that did us wrong . Before you say anything check the history between both region.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by ipobarecriminals: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2017
embarassed embarassed sad shocked sad sad grin angry grin cheesy grin cheesy undecided lipsrsealed sad shocked shocked
BestieSome:
Ori e tiburu; talking to my king like that...ko ni ragba fun iyalaya e. Iwo ati Kanu maa s'ofo papo ni.
lipsrsealed
BestieSome:
Ori e tiburu; talking to my king like that...ko ni ragba fun iyalaya e. Iwo ati Kanu maa s'ofo papo ni.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by CrtlAltDel: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Wesely01:

Listen you this foolish people don’t you ever compare that useless Kanu to Oni of Ife again it’s an insult and stop abusing the Yoruba people because we have never done you guys any wrong instead you guys are the ones that did us wrong . Before you say anything check the history between both region.
I am a confirmed card carrying Afonja grin grin grin
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by CrtlAltDel: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2017
lyntiffany:
he is not lying maybe you are the one bereft of your tradition. In Igbo land when an elder want to pray for you ( I go ofor) it is compulsory you knee down or bow down. This form is to show respect and revere to the elder and most high. Pls learn your tradition and culture properly.
I see… so this elder is praying here…. Igo Ofor right grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by lyntiffany(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

I see… so this elder is praying here…. Igo Ofor right grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712
What ever pill you choose to consume to suit yourself is non of my business but lying against the Igbo culture/ tradition that i won't condone.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Ten06(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
A goat can not be compare to a cow
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by babapressy(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Hmm
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Pappyjim: 11:14am On Nov 18, 2017
One is a King and the other is a Vilain!!!
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by shaklisco(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=raker300 post=62478278]Nnamdi never forced anyone to bow to him...

They do so out of respect.

The oni on the other hand forces his subjects (yorubas) to bow to him

They do so out of fear...

Who is a better man now?[/quite]mad man,how many of you bow to there parent? out if respect indeed,the one u never have for ur parents.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by IYANGBALI: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Op you are a foooooool. Can't you see the difference between the two photographs
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by steppin: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Liar, where is that practiced in Igboland?
Stop claiming what you're not. You're not an Igbo. You've succeeded making everyone believe you're Igbo, but you're not.
When will you finally quit and tell us the backward state you're from?
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by steppin: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Op you are a foooooool. Can't you see the difference between the two photographs
Only difference is you're forced to bow to one, and the other is done out of devotion.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Realali(f): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.

I see you got know brain at all is Kalu a King or you don't know the meaning of a King? Think before you post of here
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by immaq8(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
NL, your take.
its their way of showing respect to the elders or those in authority.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by wizod(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
Temidayo9:
Who is KANU ?
ah! You forget so easily. He is ur mother's concubine.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by SRK1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
It’s a new dawn for professional writers! Top ghostwriting agency is offering to pay really good rates!!

Are you a professional writer with experience writing successful ebooks or sales ads? Do you know how to write witty contents and original articles from the dome? You are needed at our writing firm.

Our operation is over the internet. We are willing to offer cool rates, but not unrealistic rates.

Typically, we send you the job, you complete it, we send to our clients for approval, and we transfer your payment to you!

This offer is for:
 Writers who can produce contents that will need little to no proofreading
 Professionals that won’t expect unrealistic rates
 Professionals who can produce original contents from the top and not by spinning

Send us a message now at mavenwriter02@gmail.com to begin!
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by chipet67(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Whether you guys like it or not, Nnamdi Kanu is my Lord and personal savior.
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Temidayo9(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
wizod:
ah! You forget so easily. He is ur mother's concubine.
This response shows that you lack good upbringing
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
if its not illitracy and tribalism blinding that ipob frm the fact that kanu is not an oba or a king or anything important to the society except his minions who idolize him as a god..an oba is royalty and demands such based on tradition and costum it has been so for thousands of years evry where in the world people bow to kings,queens,emperos etc...

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by simplyOJ(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Electricdanger:

You deserve to be brutally flogged for selling your brain. How did Ooni force his subject to bow? You iboes lie for everything, reason no one take you flat head serious. Everyone knows its tradition in Yorubaland to bow to your elders, parents, kings e.t.c unlike in your place where you use sliding tackle to wake up your parents. Smh
Kai grin You guys won't kill someone. Sliding tackle?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by NwaliE01: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
KANU is king of who
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by Shol3(f): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
I love you ���
Electricdanger:

You deserve to be brutally flogged for selling your brain. How did Ooni force his subject to bow? You iboes lie for everything, reason no one take you flat head serious. Everyone knows its tradition in Yorubaland to bow to your elders, parents, kings e.t.c unlike in your place where you use sliding tackle to wake up your parents. Smh
Re: "If It Is Nnamdi Kanu, They Would Say He Has Turned Himself To God"(PIC) by oludayoJr(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Idiot comparing KANU to a world first class OBA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Photos Of His MSc Project. Nigerians React / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.