Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Universities With Fully Funded Tuition - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Universities With Fully Funded Tuition (2262 Views)

Universities With No Application Fee And No Tuition Deposit / Low Tuition Universities In UK For International Student / Low Tuition Universities: List Of Countries With Low Tuition Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by Tobymax(m): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
please i need your help,. i am a graduate of industrial chemistry from university of Benin , and i seek to further my career with a masters degree in analytical chemistry in america i want to know if there are universities in america with fully funded tuition for MS program in chemistry. thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by TheGrandChemist(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2017
Tobymax:
please i need your help,. i am a graduate of industrial chemistry from university of Benin , and i seek to further my career with a masters degree in analytical chemistry in america i want to know if there are universities in america with fully funded tuition for MS program in chemistry. thanks for your anticipated response
You can check out Louisiana state university. They mostly fund PhD programs though and the good thing is that you can actually apply for their PhD program with just your B.Sc degree. However, you need to take the GRE exams and try to get a good score, at least hitting 300. You can as well add TOEFL to it to make your application strong (though, I am not sure if TOEFL is a compulsory requirement for Nigerians since some schools waive it for Nigerians).
You can find out more about the school and the department on google.

Other schools you can also check out are: a) University of Idaho b) Ohio university c) University of Texas Elpaso d) East Tennessee state university e) Missouri western state university.

Cheers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by samuelkingz(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
@ theGrandChemist this is really nice ...are these kind of scholarship also applicable in canada
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by TheGrandChemist(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
samuelkingz:
@ theGrandChemist this is really nice ...are these kind of scholarship also applicable in canada
In answer to your question, yes they are; especially for PhD programs.
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by samuelkingz(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2017
TheGrandChemist:

In answer to your question, yes they are; especially for PhD programs.
wow that's nice..pls I would like to know such schools...could you give us some heads up
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by bayocanny: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
samuelkingz:

wow that's nice..pls I would like to know such schools...could you give us some heads up
Almost all school funded their PhD programs..
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by samuelkingz(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
bayocanny:
Almost all school funded their PhD programs..
what about for MSC programs in Canada..I am highly interested in such..thank you
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by Tobymax(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for your response
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by Tobymax(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Thanks for your response
TheGrandChemist:

You can check out Louisiana state university. They mostly fund PhD programs though and the good thing is that you can actually apply for their PhD program with just your B.Sc degree. However, you need to take the GRE exams and try to get a good score, at least hitting 300. You can as well add TOEFL to it to make your application strong (though, I am not sure if TOEFL is a compulsory requirement for Nigerians since some schools waive it for Nigerians).
You can find out more about the school and the department on google.

Other schools you can also check out are: a) University of Idaho b) Ohio university c) University of Texas Elpaso d) East Tennessee state university e) Missouri western state university.

Cheers
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by Tobymax(m): 8:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
But I want to start with Msc then PhD...
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by TheGrandChemist(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tobymax:
Thanks for your response
You're welcome
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by TheGrandChemist(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Tobymax:
But I want to start with Msc then PhD...
You can as well apply to those schools. They have funding for MSc too.
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by Tobymax(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
the grand chemist this has really been helpful in narrowing down my search thanks senior chemist ......
but i still have questions to ask the gurus in the house because i am just starting the process though i have been on constant research on my desire to do my msc 2019 after service in America.
Re: Universities With Fully Funded Tuition by Tobymax(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
i want to hear from someone who had full tuition waiver and had a successful sail. cos that what am out for cos definitely i cant fund the tuition its just my big dream to further my career in America. please respond ma and sir............... sad

(1) (Reply)

International Passport Price To Increase From Monday 4/03/2019 / Can I Demand For More Food In A Plane? / Vicjustice Our Necessary Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.