Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (104800 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu... / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
Kunvics:
A colleague of mine that went for agbara interview got the msg, the msg contains that " we are sorry to inform you that we can't process your application further" which means he failed, i think that's why the guy is not opening up,it's not a good news, my colleague got the message that same day, but the guy still tried to disseminate the info here, many of us here might have received such message but they don't have the tenacity to dispense such info here:::: those that didn't get the message and went for the interview sud b hopeful ( just saying) and to those that got d msg, that's not the end of life. Better things awaits u if u believe. just an observation tho
@alex5050 to affirm that you truly received a msg from nestle agbara and not nestle sagamu factory, read what kunvics said
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by vhyvhyhann(m): 12:41am On May 25, 2018
Doubt if any message was sent ......
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by hill55: 10:06am On May 25, 2018
vhyvhyhann:
Doubt if any message was sent ......
seems u have an insider at the factory, can u pls inform us what exactly s going on?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by vhyvhyhann(m): 1:18pm On May 25, 2018
hill55:

seems u have an insider at the factory, can u pls inform us what exactly s going on?
Abeg oooo......i don't have any insider oooo....its just an assumption based on what transpired....No be my papa company ooo
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
This is what I heard from some of my friends in their training sch; a new HR was employed after our interview and it seems oga is still trying to understand his environment. ...whatever the case may be, we might not be called anytime soon.
And when I asked about them sending regret messages, they said they haven't heard anything about regret messages. ..so obviously alex5050 is either fooling around or he is mistaking agbara with shagammu. That's all I know

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2018
Ayinke93:
This is what I heard from some of my friends in their training sch; a new HR was employed after our interview and it seems oga is still trying to understand his environment. ...whatever the case may be, we might not be called anytime soon.
And when I asked about them sending regret messages, they said they haven't heard anything about regret messages. ..so obviously alex5050 is either fooling around or he is mistaking agbara with shagammu. That's all I know
is the new HR for nestle agbara or nestle sagamu
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 9:41am On May 26, 2018
Paul112:
is the new HR for nestle agbara or nestle sagamu
Agbara
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 10:05am On May 26, 2018
Ayinke93:

Agbara
ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
I just pray this new hr will not scatter this process for us o
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nestle To Close Nairobi Office As It Restructures Business In Sub-saharan Africa

Nestle SA, the Swiss transnational food and drink company, has announced plans to close the headquarters of its Equatorial Africa unit in Nairobi, Kenya by the end of July as part of its strategy to restructure its business in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Nestle said the Nairobi office, which employs over 100 people has been weighed down by high operation costs over the past decade gave the size of the business, reported Bloomberg.

The re-organization at the global food producer may see layoffs in Kenya as it plans to redistribute the responsibilities between the head offices of the two other regions on the continent in Accra and Johannesburg.

The company said it will expand the Southern African Region (ZAR) to include the Horn of Africa, Southern, Eastern and Island clusters of EAR to form an enlarged region to be headquartered in Johannesburg.

The new region will be renamed the Eastern and Southern African Region (ESAR).

“Our team in EAR has done a tremendous job, but after trying for nearly ten years we can no longer sustain the cost of the regional head office with the size of the business there.

“So, we plan to close the office at the end of July, redistributing the responsibilities between the head offices of the two other regions on the continent in Accra and Johannesburg,” said Nestle in a statement.

Despite of the changes in the continent, Nestle said the positions of those who work in the country/cluster offices across EAR are not affected by this closure of the regional head office.

In addition, the changes will not affect customers, trade, and wholesale partners, and suppliers said the company.

In 2015, the company’s move to retrench 46 employees was stopped by court claiming the firm discriminated against them.

The retrenchment of workers by the consumer goods manufacturer was embarked on after the announcement was by then chief executive Paul Bulcke in 2014 in a strive to improve margins through cost-cutting and investment in innovation.

This comes after a similar move in the home market, Switzerland where Nestle revealed plans to 500 computer-service jobs as Chief Executive Officer Mark Schneider aims to boost profitability.

With the re-organization, the Central West Africa Region (CWAR) will become a key market for the Nestle Group, effective August 1 2018.

Angola and the Democratic Republic of Congo, currently part of the Equatorial Africa Region (EAR), will also join Central West Africa Region.

The company said it intends to accelerate its digital transformation and to respond more quickly to fast-paced technological changes.

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/nestle-to-close-nairobi-office-as-it-restructures-business-in-sub-saharan-africa/
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Hadebawlah07: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2018
alex5050:
I just pray this new hr will not scatter this process for us o
hope so too
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by rosetopy: 12:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
hope so too
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by NiffyDot: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening house, looks like nestle sagamu is sending test invite out? Can anybody confirm that?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dudekennyboi(m): 1:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Yes I got their invite
NiffyDot:
Good evening house, looks like nestle sagamu is sending test invite out? Can anybody confirm that?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2018
the job is taking much time than expected or is nestle agbara waiting for Nestle sagamu successful candidates for the ongoing production technicians recruitment after which they will start sending sms for medical.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by vhyvhyhann(m): 11:29am On Jun 16, 2018
Nobody knows....its almost 4months...
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Has nestle sagamu selected successful candidates for d recent production technicians aptitude test
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Any info concerning agbara nestle, closed to 3 months after 15th march oral interview, no show yet, na wao.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by rosetopy: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
No info yet,just confirmed that there is a change in hr management,maybe maybe not,plus or minus,we cant conclude the reason for the delay

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
Has any one been contacted for nestle agbara or sagamu medical
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Goldust007: 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2018
Whats happening with nestle agbara, i hope they have not played games wit d recruitment by stylishly absorbing new intake, they should send regret sms or email to people not qualified or better still let us know what is happening

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by easzyone: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2018
after7:
Please I know this may be off but I will like to know about the Information Technology Coordinator for Flowergate Factory at Sagamu. I applied for the position but I did not see anywhere I could get info or update concerning it. Thanks
Good day did you finally get info on this?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by seanbabz: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Can you please send me an idea about the test.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Yinbanjonic(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
seanbabz:
Can you please send me an idea about the test.
Have you been shortlisted for the aptitude test?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by rockyruks: 8:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good evening. Please we have the following roles vacant. I will appreciate your referrals
IT/Sound Engineer -P/H
AC Technician
Electrician and Electronics Technician
Interested people can call 09087576080
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by emmyhumility: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Pls I need a place of IT maybe P&G pls can u help
belovedsamex:

I have some information that might address this issue.

I applied for d last Nestle Technical Program earlier this year...although I wasn't taken after d interview. But we were told that Nestle pays N20k per month for that training which was to last for 18months. When we enquired about the technicians working in the company, we learnt that they received N90k+ for starters.
On the other hand, P&G recruits students every year for 1year internship. My friend was among the last year's interns. P&G paid them N50k per month. At the end of the internship, my friend was offered a job and now he earns above N100k as an ND holder. He works in the marketing department, not Engineering. I didn't want to burg him to tell me d exact amount they pay him because it would look awkward. He would have told me if he wanted.

From online research...I learnt that P&G pays more (N75k) to Engineering interns I.e Production Technicians or Machine Operators.

So I think this validates what Adekanmbi said. It will be good if you can verify from your friends what's obtainable in their company now. This is because the recession really made many of these companies to cut down on some things they feel are excesses.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Dblaiz(f): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2019
Temmdeb:
Please can we see the format of the text and the day for the test pls
you can get the past questions from here https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/nestle-flower-gate-aptitude-test-past-questions/
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Frezhkid10(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
adekanmbi1986:

Production..
Yes. But my professional certifications are in FM which is my area of specialization.
.Bros please wanna ask u some questions about nestle training program..after completion of the programme will they offer employment to the traniee??.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by t4real19(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Pls sir can you help me with a guideline on Nestle aptitude test and interview. I just applied and I am waiting to be shortlisted. I want to start preparing for the test because I don't want to miss this opportunity. Thanks in anticipation. God bless
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Melchizzedek: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
t4real19:
Pls sir can you help me with a guideline on Nestle aptitude test and interview. I just applied and I am waiting to be shortlisted. I want to start preparing for the test because I don't want to miss this opportunity. Thanks in anticipation. God bless
how did you apply pls!
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by nappy760(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

I and a colleague of mine applied for the recent PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN post available from Nestle factory.
He got a t ext message yesterday saying the aptitude test will hold tomorrow at Agbara.

Pls, anyone who has materials that could assist him in passing the tests would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer / The Job Factory / Sterling Bank Invitation

Viewing this topic: Horiolah(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.