Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (104584 Views)

Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Sagamu... / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, Agbara / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc, FLOWER GATE FACTORY, Sagamu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by temmybaba(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
ganiyu26:

U guys better rethink that as the joni takes roughly 5hours, unless u want to write at another scheduled time
5hours ke?
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Melchizzedek: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
temmybaba:

5hours ke?
send me ur number. let's go 2geda.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
How una agbara test on Saturday, no one is Talking about it::::: hope the test ain't difficult
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by ganiyu26(m): 4:22am On Mar 05, 2018
People ain't talking about it because its meant us all by surpre... Nestle changed the whole expected question idea

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by temmybaba(m): 8:02am On Mar 05, 2018
ganiyu26:
People ain't talking about it because its meant us all by surpre... Nestle changed the whole expected question idea
if u wud ask me... no comments

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by eslo84: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
How far with those that did their interviews...Any update
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by ganiyu26(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
temmybaba:

if u wud ask me... no comments
Smile.... Hope should be kept high shaa as am sure invite for interview will soon roll out
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
A friend of mine went, I was surprised when he told me they invited over 800 applicants for the test:::: how many technicians did they want to employ self. He also said the test tight no b small
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by ganiyu26(m): 7:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Kunvics:
A friend of mine went, I was surprised when he told me they invited over 800 applicants for the test:::: how many technicians did they want to employ self. He also said the test tight no b small
Ur fwend is right, but d test ain't tight only that it all unexpected questions... They pure o level questions
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dudekennyboi(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
ganiyu26:

Ur fwend is right, but d test ain't tight only that it all unexpected questions... They pure o level questions

Ya and few questions from OND
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
ganiyu26:

Pls can you just tell us the question asked in the test for posterity
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by ganiyu26(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Pls can you just tell us the question asked in the test for posterity
Calculations under Hooke's law
Electrolysis
Faraday law of electrolysis
Ohms law
Simple calculus
Type of lubricants
Dew point, relative humidity,
Charles law
Current electricity and simple calculations
Etc.

2 Likes

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by belcom10(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2018
Are they still sending invite?, as in do they operate on batch by batch. please i need clarification.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dudekennyboi(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
I just got an interview invite from Nestle, who else was invited??

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by eslo84: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2018
dudekennyboi:
I just got an interview invite from Nestle, who else was invited??
Is it through email or SMS.....
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 7:39pm On Mar 12, 2018
How is nestle interview like, what question do they ask
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
Pls i need nestle interview questions, i got an sms and a mail from them today
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by eslo84: 8:00pm On Mar 12, 2018
Paul112:
Pls i need nestle interview questions, i got an sms and a mail from them today
Is the interview invite for agbara factory or shagamu factory...pls I need clarification
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2018
eslo84:

Is the interview invite for agbara factory or shagamu factory...pls I need clarification
Agbara factory
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by hyb33(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
Paul112:
How is nestle interview like, what question do they ask
just make sure u study ya cv v.well especially ya work experience.... gud luck..... nd remember :u no get hnd or bsc ooooo
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dudekennyboi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2018
eslo84:

Is it through email or SMS.....
Through SMS
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
To guys that went for the interview, hope it was dope
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Emcee1: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2018
Any news on the test we wrote on Tuesday the 27th of Feb at Sagamu factory
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 11:22am On Mar 17, 2018
heard the interview held on thursday at sagamu and only three was employed

1 Like

Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kunvics:
heard the interview held on thursday at sagamu and only three was employed
went for Agbara interview on Thursday...Hope to hear from them soon.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Did they ask some guys to wait after they have been interviewed? If they do. That means they have been employed
Ayinke93:
went for Agbara interview on Thursday...Hope to hear from them soon.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Kunvics: 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2018
Did they ask some guys to stay behind after the interview? If they do, that means those guys have been employed:::
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by dudekennyboi(m): 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kunvics:
Did they ask some guys to stay behind after the interview? If they do, that means those guys have been employed:::
Yes they did, but how many do they employ??
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Paul112(m): 5:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kunvics:
3 guys were told to wait behind bt one of them later went home
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by CHRISECHUKS(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2018
They ask about 17 people to wait, after which they gave them meal ticket,latter told three guys to wait
they were termed special. they did another short interview again with different people each.the guy that left did his own first.
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kunvics:
Did they ask some guys to wait after they have been interviewed? If they do. That means they have been employed
they asked us to wait at first then they later told us to go
Re: Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc by Ayinke93(f): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
CHRISECHUKS:
They ask about 17 people to wait, after which they gave them meal ticket,latter told three guys to wait
they were termed special. they did another short interview again with different people each.the guy that left did his own first.
I was among the first four people to be interviewed.....we were asked to go home after waiting for sometime

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Airforce, Nigerian Army, Immigration, SSS, NDLEA, Or Custom Recruiting? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Exams Past Question & Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.