Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

I Don't Want A Broke Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want A Broke Man (548 Views)

I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty – Nigerian Lady / Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / "Dating A Broke Man Is Worse Than Contracting HIV And Aids" - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want A Broke Man by Riwo11(f): 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2017
I hear so many ladies say "I don't want a broke man"
While you are checking out his bank account...are you RICH with compassion? Are you RICH with understanding? Are you RICH with love? Are you RICH with rebuilding? Are you RICH with knowledge on what we men NEED and do you WILLFULLY and CONSISTENTLY EXERCISE that knowledge?
If you don't want him when he's broke, why would he want you when he is rich
The same rich man you know today was once a broke guy you wouldn't deal with.

CLICK BELOW TO READ..
Why Prostitutes Don't Kiss.

http://www.riwodating.com/2017/11/why-prostitutes-dont-kiss.html
Re: I Don't Want A Broke Man by McBrooklyn(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
OK...

(1) (Reply)

Would Allow A Guy To Do This To You,ladies? / Reason Why It Hurt When Having Sex / Cossy Ojiakor Shares New S3xy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.