Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Strictly Meant For #dreamchasers . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly Meant For #dreamchasers . (395 Views)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly Meant For #dreamchasers . by hakymworld1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I'm Bashir Hakeem by name, A Quantity Surveying student currently in Hnd 2 @ The Federal Polytechnic Bida. I have passion for being an entrepreneur right from my teenage age, and today the #PassionFruits that i gat from the seed of passion that i sowed worth a fortune. I aint perfect, i believe there is more to life than what i have at the moment. But i gat this crazy dream that i am gonna change the world, i term it an impossible dream, cos when i dreamt it i had nothing to offer the world. I aint seeing the impossible dream as a limitation, but today i am on the edge of glory. Right now i believe in Hakymworld Empire 1001%, and this is a renaissance empire which offers lot of services. The concepts are enormous and bigger than life. I have taken a bold step as an internet enterpreneur towards becoming an appreneur (a software developer who sells mobile applications). I have taken a bold step launching an android app for my school, the app is available on playstore with the tag #FedPoly #BidaHood . It has been going viral right from when it was soft launched. I wanna start this million dollar project at the grassroot level. What i have in my mind is so big that a lot of already made folks are blind to see how big it is. I am battling with people to believe in this concept like i do , i only see me, myself and I in this hustle. Tbh i am a broke guy at the moment, gat no source of income, my gadgets were stolen and i am off the track towards creating something big, the only thing that keeps me moving is the power of my dreams. My fellow nairalanders i am inviting you folks who really wanna be part of this project, and who are willing to supports and believe in this vision like i do, to come and be a part of Hakymworld Empire. The future is bright, i find it hard to come across someone that believe in this futuristic vision, i hope i can stumble upon a reliable believer in here. There is more to this post than what i just typed. At the moment i just have to brief y'all. You can call me 4 further enquiries @ 07068999937 . I am offline on whatsapp @ the moment, gat no device for that. You can mail me @ hakymworld1@gmail.com or tweet me @Haykay_XLVII . Ama dream chaser, i wont stop chasing the dream, i am broke 4 now buh that wont stop me from chasing the dream, i hope there are people like me in here. I feel isolated right now. Thank you all. All the best to all hustlers out there. 4rm da bottom of my heart i prayed we all make it top. One love Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Way Around Ibadan / 5 Conversations You Need To Have Before Getting Married / Controversial Kenyan Blogger Blames Unresolved Daddy Issue For Pastor Madubuko's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.