Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Wait! Whoever Have An Ear Let Them Hear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait! Whoever Have An Ear Let Them Hear (463 Views)

Bride Walks Up To Me And Whispered In My Ear That I made The Marriage Happen / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wait! Whoever Have An Ear Let Them Hear by Faithola(f): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good evening Nairalanders. Thanks to all those that follow my thread here.

In the morning I posted a thread about how I wish to wake up on a daily and some persons trolled me.

See relationship is supposed to me nurtured by both parties wether marriage or other wise.
I don't intend spending my life with a house boy or a man that I can't share every with..
Do u know why it's called a relationship?

About breakfast in bed, foot rub and others then also about me going to work.
Someone said she wants to wake up knowing God is beside her...Hanti did not see the part I added pray before doing anything. I hope you understand that marriage is both physical and spiritual.
I don't intend leaving all to my partner cus we will both work it out. If he serves me breakfast and decides to spoil me with pamper in the morning I will also want to spoil him the next day.

I don't expect my partner to do all I mentioned in the morning on a daily but I only want a partner who adores me and who I will adore and we will derive joy in making each Oda feel loved. A relationship where respect is constant and peace is inevitable. A friend rather than Your Typical Nigerian Husband.

Men Love ur ladies hard and never have amnesia on the Queen u are blessed with while Ladies love and adore the king u are blessed with. Avoid taking his gentlemanliness for granted. Do what's right at the right time.
[url][/url]faithola.com
Spontaneous good night kisses darlings

Re: Wait! Whoever Have An Ear Let Them Hear by MaryBenn(f): 12:20am On Nov 18, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Classic Pre Wedding Pics In Mechanic Workshop / Sexual Purity Is Priceless / If You Are Ready To Mingle, Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.