Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) (42589 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Davido Buys Iphone For His Gang After Osun Election (PHOTOS) / Davido Buys Iphone For Friends To Celebrate The Release Of Umarudeen Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by gurunlocker: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool
He wiped out his old friends few weeks ago then lured these ones with women gift. IPhone X

Not everyone has the sacred gift of brain, yours is an example!
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Factfinder1(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2017
SmartyPants:

He may be childish and I'm not a fan of his but this is a very nice gesture. He shot be commended.

And please note that you are actually being childish by snidely accusing him of something you know absolutely nothing about.

You made that last comment just for likes. Childish.

I see you are a mature grown up twin to davido and you are not childish go get a life stop quoting me to spew trash....do you not see how the likes of m.I,ASA ,and some very sensible celebrities live their lives on the low You think they are broke or hungry? If davido didn't always bring everything to social media and doesn't rant anyhow nobody would have accused him because we wouldn't have known his business don't quote me again if you don't want to die...

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by andrew444(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool
He wiped out his old friends few weeks ago then lured these ones with women gift. IPhone X

How do you know he is responsible for the death of his friends? Why the hate?i hope you are doing a reasonable thing with your life,stop the hate and the world will be a better place
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Awoofawo(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Nairaland Production in conjunction with Lalasticlala Bro Media Present grin grin grin grin grin grin Frogg Master In The Shadow of IphoneX grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Coming out soon grab your copy
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Icecream4U(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
MrsNgoziKalu:
it's about time I get mine
How do you intend to pay for it?

Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by mikeng: 10:52am On Nov 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool
How is that your business? You think you worth iPhone X
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by babapressy(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Sektion: 10:53am On Nov 18, 2017
danduj:
Tagbo don dey vomit money grin

Na joke o
You be goat aswr grin grin
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by madjune(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2017
They are jubilating over the iphone?

Make I no hear later that some people are dying and vomiting blood o.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Awoofawo(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
sehin79:
i tot birthday is meanth to be the otherway round, people should be buying you gift.
most of those boys are leach i presume
Oga whether you pre-cum or no pre-cum. Which one be our own there...Abeg go pre-cum inside; kid dey outside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Shaw007(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2017
DMW Boss, Davido has proven he is one heck of a good leader after he bought brand new iPhone X for all his team members.
i'm #proOBO , yes i like him.. but i'm trying to make sense of this statement.

he bought iphone x for his crew, that makes him a good leader?

what he did is cute, but "proven he is one heck of a good leader?"

com'n, that's overkill.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by rayobaba(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Raydans:

Goto bed your eyes are heavy
Very heavy
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Gotze1: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool
Omo, I like your upper iweka chai

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by factwriter(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2017
bjx5:
SMH by the way

JOB OPPORTUNITY IN JAPAN.

在北京上海广州军区队3在北京召开会议精神在北京召开记者会宣布成立以来已进入一个是一种方法的选择6有哪些症状表现有很多是一种方式是什么意思就是一个是的了他也说我们 的工作是一个百分点之间进行全面推进农村土地的时候我们在中国内生产总值在年之前我在和社会进步与美国4了一所高校招生简章了一所高校学生。。
SALARY $14, 500 000.

CONTACT 和社会事业和社会事。ا

Small time una go say person dey keep information to himself.....

you are not hoarding information, you are encrypting it.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by IYANGBALI: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool
no wonder you're a house help using your oga phone to type shiiiiiiiit. Na your bad belle go kill you tongue tongue
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Ko gbadun
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by esmarcq(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Can I buy this space?
Tamarapetty:
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Veeflow(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2017
bjx5:
SMH by the way

JOB OPPORTUNITY IN JAPAN.

在北京上海广州军区队3在北京召开会议精神在北京召开记者会宣布成立以来已进入一个是一种方法的选择6有哪些症状表现有很多是一种方式是什么意思就是一个是的了他也说我们 的工作是一个百分点之间进行全面推进农村土地的时候我们在中国内生产总值在年之前我在和社会进步与美国4了一所高校招生简章了一所高校学生。。
SALARY $14, 500 000.

CONTACT 和社会事业和社会事。ا

Small time una go say person dey keep information to himself.....

. Guangzhou Military Region team in Beijing, Shanghai 3 held in Beijing spirit of the conference held in Beijing Press conference announced the establishment of a has entered a method of choice is 6 What are the symptoms of a lot is a way What is the meaning of what is meant is that he is also Said that our work is a percentage of the time between the comprehensive promotion of rural land when we in China's gross domestic product by the year before I and the social progress with the United States 4 a college admissions briefing a college student

See wetin e mean grin grin no be say I no get work o..I just want you to know the work is advanced even if you post calabar.. Gugu go translate.

Dear davido. Your childish market dey sell abeg.. But wizzy ain't your type
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Henry1006(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2017
kenonze:
cool
Fia!
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by georginho10(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
if Iwas on his team I will quit. this is an embarrassment to me as a hardworking man. iphone for a grown ass man and u are telling the world?

wizkid can never disgrace a fellow guy this way

mumu how many people wizkid don buy for?

that's how they will be hating on someone's success....
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:

I see you are a mature grown up twin to davido and you are not childish go get a life stop quoting me to spew trash....do you not see how the likes of m.I,ASA ,and some very sensible celebrities live their lives on the low You think they are broke or hungry? If davido didn't always bring everything to social media and doesn't rant anyhow nobody would have accused him because we wouldn't have known his business don't quote me again if you don't want to die...

Your post reeks of childishness...

Shame on you!
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:32am On Nov 18, 2017
NotComplaining:
Dude needs to learn how to spend money. The bigger you are, the harder the fall.

Dont be the next MC Hammer, Mr T!

There is no harm investing money for rainy days. We all know deep down you are still hustling. A geopolitical change can be on the horizon.
..wil u kip quiet
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
if Iwas on his team I will quit. this is an embarrassment to me as a hardworking man. iphone for a grown ass man and u are telling the world?

chaii see pride..pain kill faster than hiv
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Sheun001(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
stop booking space !!

Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by deolu2000(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2017
where is Tagbo, D.J Olu and Chime? be careful when you dine with some people, their is always a price for everything.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by nelcliff(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
Small boys...Grow up.

Go and help him to grow up with his money while I watch how far you will go..

Why not use that time to go hustle your cash too instead of to hate.. Because I only see that as a hate speech when the guy is living his dream life and showing love to those around him..
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by banre(m): 11:58am On Nov 18, 2017
froggy boi
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by Swanzi(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
NotComplaining:
Dude needs to learn how to spend money. The bigger you are, the harder the fall.

Dont be the next MC Hammer, Mr T!

There is no harm investing money for rainy days. We all know deep down you are still hustling. A geopolitical change can be on the horizon.

Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by bamac(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
I don't know him, i would have lobbied for the contract. We sell in bulk too on Jumia. Just contact me through signature.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by oduastates: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
MasViews:

It really hurts to see a young pretty and dumb girl doing what she knows best.

That person is supposed to be a graduate.

English grammar as a second language - graduate level;
Thought process - illiterate.
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by adims96(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
adonbilivit:

are the guys complaining??.. gift worth of 400,000 each
Re: Davido Buys Iphone X For All Of His Team Members (photos/video) by PitexyBaba(m): 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
c ur lyf, small boys doing big things,,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uriel, Bassey & Kemen Visit Ateke Tom (Photos) / Freeze: "Pastor Adeboye's 2016 Prophecies Are Vague" / Timi Dakolo Wants Another Son, Informs Wife Through Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.