Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido (30356 Views)

Teni Says She’s Pregnant For Wizkid After Listening To 'Joro' / Nigerians Slam Wizkid After Shola Ogudu Called Him Out For Being Deadbeat / Dele Momodu Prays For Wizkid After His Fashion Show At D&G Event In Milan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Sharplakezy(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
David has always had this good heart. The fight was because wizkid, his manager and crew were against tekno alone...now Davido came along to help tekno which is the best...if wizkid without a Grammy and his manager that's only known in Lagos wants people prostrating to them they should relocate to the village...nonsense.... Even the tekno has more hits this year than wizkid ...

To Terry g is only person like you that will try to bring someone else down ... Davido is bigger than wizkid so what is he going to be bringing down.... It's not Davido fault say him papa rich...they never ask anyone's father to be a nobody . He's unapologetic about been ajebutter . Make una liv am alone.... O.b.O is shutting down Lagos come this December... Fia burn dem
nigga, davido did that not because he has a good heart as you claimed, i am sure he did that because of the ongoing war between him and wizkid. if it was someone else that was fighting Tekno, davido might not intervene. when dammykrane was dissing Tekno online, why didn't davido as the boss of dmw which dammykrane is under him, stopped dammykrane from dissing him, as a sign of his good heart as you claimed. nigga grow up! wizkid papa no get money but d pikin get, thank god for him. if they are mentioning the richest young men in Nigeria, his name would be there. thank god for him. Everyone knows wizkid is talented compare to davido but the ones with sentiment amongst you will say otherwise. his work is getting attention of the best artists in the world. it's someone like you, that would say Giroud is better than Messi. but i am not here to argue with you. because i have seen people following devil instead of god.You said tekno has more hits than wizkid this year but he actually needed to run to wizkid to bless his song mama. nigga, why didnt he consider davido on the song. bro everyone of them know the real talent. only you with sentiments dont see things as they are. All these drama was started by Davido, wizkid would not diss anyone over is achievement. see how your childish davido was acting when he won award, talking bad about the other awards because he didn't. All the thing that small doctor & need to be doing. watch out for Beyonce ft wizkid, I know you won't be happy to hear this. but i just intentionally decided to spoil your day with that.

10 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by bjx5: 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
Is terry g not an upcoming artist grin
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Starkid3010(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:
David has always had this good heart. The fight was because wizkid, his manager and crew were against tekno alone...now Davido came along to help tekno which is the best...if wizkid without a Grammy and his manager that's only known in Lagos wants people prostrating to them they should relocate to the village...nonsense.... Even the tekno has more hits this year than wizkid ...

To Terry g is only person like you that will try to bring someone else down ... Davido is bigger than wizkid so what is he going to be bringing down.... It's not Davido fault say him papa rich...they never ask anyone's father to be a nobody . He's unapologetic about been ajebutter . Make una liv am alone.... O.b.O is shutting down Lagos come this December... Fia burn dem
hatred speech

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
dennisworld1:
e pain am.. grin grin

gringringringringrin

Na so we dey warn dem ipob that time that time!

Them say, e pain us, say we be cowards!

Who e dey pain now, where king of cowards gogringringrin

Person wey we tell, make God allow am listen
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
dennisworld1:
e pain am.. grin grin

gringringringringrin

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Divay22(f): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

And who the fvck are you?
Lol
I swear the both of us can't live in same house grin grin grin
Cool down..it's in my blood to annoy people in the morning and congratulations you're my first cheesy
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Nasamy(m): 9:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Very truth

The Truth about this matter is

#Davido be living on priority that He didnt struggle for the Fame like Wizkid did!

So He Feels he's been superior than wizlid,which is totally wrong cause he got Hit's back to back this Year!

#Maturity level not Yet Attained..[/quote]
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Elnino4ladies: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2017
Divay22:

Lol
I swear the both of us can't live in same house grin grin grin
Cool down..it's in my blood to annoy people in the morning and congratulations you're my first cheesy

grin grin grin Yeye girl. Good morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2017
dennisworld1:
e pain am.. grin grin

gringringringringrin

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by music4me(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

.My mind dey tell me say na U b Lati wey dem dey talk abt..Hope ur enjoying ur nu Iphone X wey ur oga jst dash U?
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2017
Misplacement of priorities everywhere.
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by dapsoneh: 9:26am On Nov 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Agbaya...see grandpa talking sides in babies fight
U just spoke my mind. The guy is an idio t, he should learn fromnsheyi law. When two kids fight, a sensible adult doesntvtqke side. Who knows, he may need David 2mrw
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Micheezy7(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringringringrin

Hatred Killing Them.... grin grin Froggie grin grin
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

bro if u dnt no how the fight started u keep cool. Becus de news frm de radio, tv station and eye witness said dat wen wizkid wer performin davido nd his crew was nt happi, dey wer angry abot wizkid performers b4 tekno issue came up ok.

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by KxngKrypt(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Lil Uzi vert, Post Malone has more hits than J.Cole's entire career. Who is the bigger artist?
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Hatred Killing Them.... grin grin Froggie grin grin

I hear

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ImaIma1(f): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Wizkid Is Bigger Than Him .. With All The Hits, Wizkid Still Win Award Pass Am grin grin.. presidential welcome koor.. Ambassadorial Wlcom ni.. grin grin

Abeg jor! ! Whizkid is just too much hype. Me that i don't really follow music like that...i know Davidos songs more than whizkid. Davido is singing better songs and making hits and people are hyping whizkid that is changing his style for international recognition.
Before he even changed his style, his songs sounded alike.
Davido or whizkid are not feeding you guys. Be objective for once and remove stupid sentiments. Who has better songs and more hits??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by internationalman(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2017
Micheezy7:

Who pulse TV Ask.?. one old man and one aboki? grin grin...
Exactly.. Even those old men must know the likes of Davido, 2face and psquare
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by EWAagoyin(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
music4me:
.My mind dey tell me say na U b Lati wey dem dey talk abt..Hope ur enjoying ur nu Iphone X wey ur oga jst dash U?
surprisingly I'm not the Lati but my real name is Abdullateef grin
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ifeoluwatomi(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2017
Sharplakezy:
nigga, davido did that not because he has a good heart as you claimed, i am sure he did that because of the ongoing war between him and wizkid. if it was someone else that was fighting Tekno, davido might not intervene. when dammykrane was dissing Tekno online, why didn't davido as the boss of dmw which dammykrane is under him, stopped dammykrane from dissing him, as a sign of his good heart as you claimed. nigga grow up! wizkid papa no get money but d pikin get, thank god for him. if they are mentioning the richest young men in Nigeria, his name would be there. thank god for him. Everyone knows wizkid is talented compare to davido but the ones with sentiment amongst you will say otherwise. his work is getting attention of the best artists in the world. it's someone like you, that would say Giroud is better than Messi. but i am not here to argue with you. because i have seen people following devil instead of god.You said tekno has more hits than wizkid this year but he actually needed to run to wizkid to bless his song mama. nigga, why didnt he consider davido on the song. bro everyone of them know the real talent. only you with sentiments dont see things as they are. All these drama was started by Davido, wizkid would not diss anyone over is achievement. see how your childish davido was acting when he won award, talking bad about the other awards because he didn't. All the thing that small doctor & need to be doing. watch out for Beyonce ft wizkid, I know you won't be happy to hear this. but i just intentionally decided to spoil your day with that.
K
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by scondy(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2017
ImaIma1:

Abeg jor! ! Whizkid is just too much hype. Me that i don't really follow music like that...i know Davidos songs more than whizkid. Davido is singing better songs and making hits and people are hyping whizkid that is changing his style for international recognition.
Before he even changed his style, his songs sounded alike.
Davido or whizkid are not feeding you guys. Be objective for once and remove stupid sentiments. Who has better songs and more hits??

"Come Closer" alone beats all the songs Davido released this year. Only minds that recognize real music know this. Have you ever wondered why legends in 9ja like Femi Kuti, Tuface and others acknowledge Wizkid and rave about him?why dont they do thesame for Davido?

The video was nominated for a soul train award. go check those in the category. Davido dey learn for where wizzy dey.

3 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Avater0147(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2017
one aro Baga support another aro Baga..the ship must sail on..lol..yeye people
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by druxy(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

go eat your ewaagoyin....you be mumiu

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ogunniyi295(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ogunniyi295(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

look at what you have written, read it again.....now reflect on it......does it make any meaning to you?

2 Likes

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by ogunniyi295(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
EWAagoyin:

imagine saying tecno has more hits than wizkid this year, frog voice self no fit talk say hin get more hits pass wizkid let alone tecno
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Something in me feels Wizzy now belongs to a cult or just promoted to another rank in a cult. Reason is because of this his recent addictions to wearing beret on his head
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by millyajay(f): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Sharplakezy:
Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Sharplakezy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
millyajay:
so so on point .... U spoke my mind totally...
wise people think alike

1 Like

Re: Terry G Supports Wizkid After Clash With Davido by Themandator: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2017
music4me:
For my eyes,Wizkid can do no wrong...

Infallible like the pope, bah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Is Fierce In New Photo / Phyno Gifts Miya Michael Money For Making A Cover Of His Song / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Take COVID-19 Vaccine In Delta (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.