Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

please help this man and woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please help this man and woman (776 Views)

Cobra Prevents People From Separating Man And Woman Stuck In Sex Till Husband Ar / Man And Woman Poured Water While Having Sex With A Woman In The Bush (Video) / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

please help this man and woman by bloodmoneyspita: 3:57am On Nov 18, 2017
please I want to ask.

All those beggars begging in Osogbo and ibadan, don't they have children?

I don't mean aboki with broken leg.

you'll see an old man or old woman come to meet you speaking yoruba, don't they have children to take care of them in this old age....

some of them are not too old, nothing is wrong with them but they keep begging, it's as if they are competing with the aboki on that street.

please I need an explanation for this, what is love if a child should allow her mother or father to go to the road and beg for money when the child is working or maybe lazy.

why are these people behaving like this.
Let's be serious with our selves.

most of them have grown up kids so does it mean none of their kids turn out to become nothing in life?

someone should explain this to me.
Re: please help this man and woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:57am On Nov 18, 2017
sometimes, their own children are the ones sending them to beg.... for easy cash and handouts.
Re: please help this man and woman by Bibi294(f): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2017
There's one woman on my street like that... Even when one of her children took her yo abuja... He had to bring her back when the embarrassment was too much... She would go to market square, churches and social gathering to beg for money and food, food she has in surplus in her home... It was rumored that she's mentally unstable... Some claim she's greedy and covetous
Re: please help this man and woman by psalmson001: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Dont be surprised that the so called "loved ones" are the same people encouraging them.
Re: please help this man and woman by bloodmoneyspita: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
psalmson001:
Dont be surprised that the so called "loved ones" are the same people encouraging them.

are you serious?
Re: please help this man and woman by bloodmoneyspita: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
yea

(1) (Reply)

Diks / What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant / Valentine's Day: Top Tips For A Kissable Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.