Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? (634 Views)

Warning! The Trumpet Is Fixing To Sound. JESUS Is Coming! / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by geoworldedu: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Going by what Jesus said, he should have returned since 2000 years ago. He said that before his disciples finish preaching in Jerusalem he would return. He said that before that generation won't pass away before he would return. He said that he went to prepare a place for his disciples and he would return after preparing. It's more than 2000 years already and he's still preparing that place? Where are the disciples he is preparing that place for now? Are they still inside the grave awaiting Jesus to finish preparing the place?

IS JESUS LOST IN SPACE?
Please what do you think people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by SpyAC(m): 5:28am On Nov 18, 2017
May good God have mercy on you
Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by Niflheim(m): 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
But if god places Mercy Johnson on top of him, wouldn't that not be fornication?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by Akin1212(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jesus has probably repented and turned from his Gospel ways. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by enshy: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
geoworldedu:
Going by what Jesus said, he should have returned since 2000 years ago. He said that before his disciples finish preaching in Jerusalem he would return. He said that before that generation won't pass away before he would return. He said that he went to prepare a place for his disciples and he would return after preparing. It's more than 2000 years already and he's still preparing that place? Where are the disciples he is preparing that place for now? Are they still inside the grave awaiting Jesus to finish preparing the place?

IS JESUS LOST IN SPACE?
Please what do you think people?
You couldn't do better!
To know that you do this of your own volition baffles me.
I conclude then that you must be so obsessed about this Jesus that you speak of him more than some Christians on this forum.
I'm challenged to speak more about Him.
The more darts you throw, the crazier I get for Jesus! You and your cohorts in atheism have majorly become my reason for my new zeal, passion and enthusiasm for God and His Work!
It's therefore obvious that you have become the Christian's tool to further the gospel...No wonder your Father the devil not knowing the plans for redemption in Heaven assisted in raising the Jews against Christ and ensure His death...If your Father was a tool to achieve God's redemptive purpose, I bet your are just one more little tool!
The Church lives and Christ reigns forever! You can't change this forever!!
Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by Akin1212(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
enshy:

You couldn't do better!
I conclude then that you must be so obsessed about this Jesus that you speak of him more than some Christians on this forum.
The more darts you throw, the crazier I get for Jesus! You and your cohorts in atheism have majorly become my reason for my new zeal, passion and enthusiasm for God and His Work!
It's therefore obvious that you have become the Christian's tool to further the gospel...No wonder your Father the devil not knowing the plans for redemption in Heaven assisted in raising the Jews against Christ and ensure His death...If your Father was a tool to achieve God's redemptive purpose, I bet your are just one more little tool!

You are the one who seems lost.

Well, I don't know if the OP has the Devil as his father though, but you shouldn't have been so ignorant to the extent of assuming that atheists have the devil as their imaginary father.

We simply don't subscribe to beliefs that your imaginary sky daddy, God and his gay partner, the Devil exist. We don't give a fuck_ about any of them because they only reign forever in your small skull.

How can the devil help in bringing about what God has planned already? God planned the death of his son or himself, whichever it is, the Devil was not around at that time lol, or was he?

The son or God himself was not aware and he cried why had God forsaken him? Or why the fuck_ was he surprised on the cross? Lol

If atheism is making you zealous, don't you think you are the one who is sick? Continue going crazy for Jesus, I hope he replicates it for you too, lol. After all, you are going to be his bride, aren't you?

Yes, the church and Christ lives on in the mind of fools who are nearing extinction. Or you haven't heard?

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by hopefulLandlord: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
enshy:

You couldn't do better!

OP is not an atheist, now find another strawman to knock down

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by enshy: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

OP is not an atheist, now find another strawman to knock down
He can only seem worse than one!
Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by enshy: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akin1212:

You are the one who seems lost.

Well, I don't know if the OP has the Devil as his father though, but you shouldn't have been so ignorant to the extent of assuming that atheists have the devil as their imaginary father.

We simply don't subscribe to beliefs that your imaginary sky daddy, God and his gay partner, the Devil exist. We don't give a fuck_ about any of them because they only reign forever in your small skull.

How can the devil help in bringing about what God has planned already? God planned the death of his son or himself, whichever it is, the Devil was not around at that time lol, or was he?

The son or God himself was not aware and he cried why had God forsaken him? Or why the fuck_ was he surprised on the cross? Lol

If atheism is making you zealous, don't you think you are the one who is sick? Continue going crazy for Jesus, I hope he replicates it for you too, lol. After all, you are going to be his bride, aren't you?

Yes, the church and Christ lives on in the mind of fools who are nearing extinction. Or you haven't heard?
Young Man, if you are sure God doesn't exist, then act it!
You just wasted your vocabulary, data and energy making a worthless point on a pointless issue. What does that say of you?
Hey, don't get bloated, you are just one more ignorant man who lives for nothing more than himself!
Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by Akin1212(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
enshy:

Young Man, if you are sure God doesn't exist, then act it!
You just wasted your vocabulary, data and energy making a worthless point on a pointless issue. What does that say of you?
Hey, don't get bloated, you are just one more ignorant man who lives for nothing more than himself!

grin grin grin

I wasted MY data, energy and vocabulary not YOURS. Why do you want to die on my behalf, are you the Jesus of our time? grin grin

I know believe God does not exist and that's why I'm acting it by giving no shit_ about him, can't you see that clearly?

This issue is not pointless, it is a very important issue. In fact, it is an issue that can liberate YOU PEOPLE from your stupidity, how dare you say it's pointless?

On the contrary, you're the one feeling ballooned because I just stashed your imaginary friend, don't cry boy, there's nothing you can do about it. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by geoworldedu: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Akin1212:

grin grin grin

I wasted MY data, energy and vocabulary not YOURS. Why do you want to die on my behalf, are you the Jesus of our time? grin grin

I know believe God does not exist and that's why I'm acting it by giving no shit_ about him, can't you see that clearly?

This issue is not pointless, it is a very important issue. In fact, it is an issue that can liberate YOU PEOPLE from your stupidity, how dare you say it's pointless?

On the contrary, you're the one feeling ballooned because I just stashed your imaginary friend, don't cry boy, there's nothing you can do about it. cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Lost In Space With The Trumpet And The Archangels? by geoworldedu: 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
Genuine answer pls

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday, 28 January 2018 / Behold The South African Based Prophet Who Predicted Zuma’s Resignation / How To Win Souls For Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.