Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State (11236 Views)

Martin Elechi Bowing To Greet Governor Umahi (Photo) / Onyekachi Elechi Is Dead. Martin Elechi's Son Dies (Photo) / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2017
Chrisbeks:

If I say you're a fool, it's an understatement.

Just like your father and mother that sired a goat
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by cockcrowatdawn(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2017
seunmsg:

Dave Umahi has already declared support for Buhari's second term bid.
that is political deceit,the governors have only devised a way which they can appease the old man and get what they want,no PDP governor in the southeast will decamp to the APC ,you can take that to the bank.it is insured

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Nutase: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:

Quote by Othman Dan Fodio

PDP is the worst thing that can happen to any nation
and APC is worst than a disaster to happen to Nigeria.

Mind you I have never supported PDP but I'm disappointed by the failure of the APC.

For once say the truth the way you see it.

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Vinstel: 7:21am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Sharrap and remove the heavy log in your eyes.
Stop Splitting that dirty saliva on your screen.
How many top and leading ibo politicians have defected and are still planning to defect
The fear of many people when APC won the Presidential election is actually not misplaced, that Igbos are not good opposition politics players and therefore APC will eventually turn to dumping ground of Igbo political leaders
It's obvious that the stupidity in you is in overdrive this morning. Will u fvck off? useless fool

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:23am On Nov 18, 2017
mexxmoney:

No, your own parents are the lunatics for giving birth to a total jackass like you because it is clear you will never amount to anything reasonable in your life. How can u when all that your head is full of is stupidity and idiocy

We don’t boast like gorilla Ibos,but we thank almighty for what I’ve achieved in my corner of the world today.
Your parent must be weeping daily for bringing a failure like you to the world despite the joy of giving birth to a son, albeit a worthless son grin
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2017
Vinstel:

It's obvious that the stupidity in you is in overdrive this morning. Will u fvck off? useless fool

I know the truth hurts
Stop electing fools as leaders or else they will keep shaming you grin
Foolish cannibals
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Chrisbeks: 7:25am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Just like your father and mother that sired a goat
At least I have parents unlike you that is a cursed bastard

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:27am On Nov 18, 2017
itchie:

You a goat? No, that would be a disservice to goats all around the world. You're worse than an animal. You don't have a brain at all

Another loose ipob on early morning rampage
Goats electing goats as leaders
Who is your own former governor here ?
OUK
Mbadiniju
Elechi
Or Nnamani
Mad idiots
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:28am On Nov 18, 2017
Chrisbeks:

At least I have parents unlike you that is a cursed bastard

It’s better to have no parents that those useless things you call parents grin. Worthless old fools
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Vinstel: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

I know the truth hurts
Stop electing fools as leaders or else they will keep shaming you grin
Foolish cannibals
See who is calling someone a cannibal? A people who are renowned for their dexterity in skull mining. Look in the mirror if you want to see what a real cannibal looks like cos it's in ur genes

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Vinstel:

See who is calling someone a cannibal? A people who are renowned for their dexterity in skull mining. Look in the mirror if you want to see what a real cannibal looks like cos it's in ur genes

Sharrapppp
Otokoto
Mbaise
Isiala ngwa are known on the world map as what? Pilgrimage cities? grin
Alaigbo is the world capital of human flesh eaters
Fucktards grin
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Megatrix: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Shut da Bleep up the gutter thing you call mouth.
Sick people electing sick unproductive and unprincipled fools as political leaders
Nnamani
OUK
Mbadiniju
Elechi
and millions of others
Show me anywhere people are defecting to APC from PDP the way shameless Igbos are doing
Even the people of SS have maintained a dignified posture but Ibos?mbanu, they must be at the center
Yeye shameless people grin
I can't waste my time on a fool like you this early morning. Goodbye with your stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Megatrix:

I can't waste my time on a fool like you this early morning. Goodbye with your stupidity

I know you will eventually do an Ojukwu and Kanu by taking the easy way out
Pathetic goat grin
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Chrisbeks: 7:34am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

It’s better to have no parents that those useless things you call parents grin. Worthless old fools
Ahhh, so it's true you had no parents to train u? No wonder u turned out like this. Sorry, I don't know how I can help u. Unfortunate nincompoop

4 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Neminc: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:
I now understand Igbo people political philosophy
Be at the center or die trying grin
You have started this rubbish again this early morning. What's wrong with u people sef?

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Chrisbeks:

Ahhh, so it's true you had no parents to train u? No wonder u turned out like this. Sorry, I don't know how I can help u. Unfortunate nincompoop

Let me repeat it since obviously you failed comprehension in school; it make more sense to have no parents than to have the worthless piece of shytee you call mummy and daddy. grin
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 18, 2017
Just Martin and 6000? Who count them. Them no even add figure for the 6000? Continue with your propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2017
Neminc:

You have started this rubbish again this early morning. What's wrong with u people sef?

Mbadiniju
OUK
Elechi
Nnamani
Nnwobodo
Ekwunife
Arthur Eze
What do those Igbo political leaders have in common ?
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by BruncleZuma: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Lomprico2: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2017
seunmsg:
I think Ebonyin state is a wrap already for Buhari in 2019. The immediate past governor and the incumbent are both on his side. It's going to be a landslide victory for the President's reelection bid.

Cc: lalasticlala

You mean land slide rigging!

4 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Vinstel: 7:46am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Sharrapppp
Otokoto
Mbaise
Isiala ngwa are known on the world map as what? Pilgrimage cities? grin
Alaigbo is the world capital of human flesh eaters
Fucktards grin
I can bet u that before the end of today, we will know who the real flesh eaters are because your repulsive race of head hunters will never disappoint. We will surely have a lot of news on nairaland today about the head hunting exploits of the moronic descendants of the fallen demon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 7:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Vinstel:
I can bet u that before the end of today, we will know who the real flesh eaters are because your repulsive race of head hunters will never disappoint. We will surely have a lot of news on nairaland today about the head hunting exploits of the moronic descendants of the fallen demon

Otokoto
Isiala ngwa
Mbaise
Aba
Oweerinta
And many ibo villages where outsiders dare not to venture
Just keep shut and stop disgracing your village her here grin
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Chrisbeks: 7:56am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Let me repeat it since obviously you failed comprehension in school; it make more sense to have no parents than to have the worthless piece of shytee you call mummy and daddy. grin
How can u know the value of having parents? You never had one so you can't make the comparison. You wouldn't have been here to disturb our peace with your imbecility if the quack doctor your mother paid to abort u had done his job properly. You were so disgusting that she threw you away as soon as you were born. I am sure no one knows who ur father is. He is probably like one of those irresponsible street urchins that you grew up among and hence he unsurprisingly passed his stupidity to you in your genes. Your dumbness is hereditary

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Thank you, very aptly put, Elechi can't even win councillorship as it stands now

cockcrowatdawn:
It means you are not in tune with the political realities in ebonyi state,Dave umahi and martins elechi have their differences in ebonyi state politics with the former reducing the later to a mere political dustbin,Dave umahi rose up to defeat elechis political choice of who becomes the governor in the 2015 elections.
that is what the APC is known for,recruiting failed politicians and criminals into her fold.

2 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Syphonn(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2017
Texas motorist arrested for pasting FU+CK TRUMP on vehicle

A Texas motorist has drawn attention to the anti-Donald Trump sticker on his car that expresses his feelings towards the current president of the United States.

It says: “Fu+ck Trump and fu+ck you for voting for him.

http://www.busygisting.com/texas-police-hunt-and-arrest-driver-with-huge-f-trump-sticker-on-car/
Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by aolawale025: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2017
What electoral value would they really add to APC.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Vinstel: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Otokoto
Isiala ngwa
Mbaise
Aba
Oweerinta
And many ibo villages where outsiders dare not to venture
Just keep shut and stop disgracing your village her here grin
At least you can count them on the tip of your fingers. Can u compare it with the entire population of hydraulic soup munching, prehistoric cave dwelling ewedugerians? No space is safe in south-west skullandia, every body watches his head with eternal vigilance because the fear of the abhorrent descendants of the fallen odu demon is the beginning of survival. A little sleep, a little slumber and your head is already off. What a people? Scum of the earth degenerates

3 Likes

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Jerrypolo(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Shut da Bleep up the gutter thing you call mouth.
Sick people electing sick unproductive and unprincipled fools as political leaders
Nnamani
OUK
Mbadiniju
Elechi
and millions of others
Show me anywhere people are defecting to APC from PDP the way shameless Igbos are doing
Even the people of SS have maintained a dignified posture but Ibos?mbanu, they must be at the center
Yeye shameless people grin

This statement is so true that it hurts.

Igbos lack political ideology.

If APC for instance loses the center come 2019 to say PDP, they will start jumping ship again, starting the process of "Begging" for recognition all over again.

Useless bunch.

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by Tamakay(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2017
Just how many years these morons are looking for food because they are hungry. PMB knows how to deceive people like these political whores

1 Like

Re: Martin Elechi Joins APC With 6000 Others In Ebonyi State by loopman: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2017
Vinstel:

At least you can count them on the tip of your fingers. Can u compare it with the entire population of hydraulic soup munching, prehistoric cave dwelling ewedugerians? No space is safe in south-west skullandia, every body watches his head with eternal vigilance because the fear of the abhorrent descendants of the fallen odu demon is the beginning of survival. A little sleep, a little slumber and your head is already off. What a people? Scum of the earth degenerates

You keep crying and regurgitating the same crap, you are so empty inside.
When we talk cannibalism in Nigeria, what comes to mind is Alaigbo
You can kill yourself if the truth hurts you grin
You are a descendant of Generation of Alaigbo cannibals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka / Dariye, Nyame Pardon Will Not Derail Buhari's Anti-Corruption War - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.