Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84517 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by efilefun(m): 10:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
the funniest thing is that police officer is a junkie, he can smoke while sleeping. just check out he's IG page and you will definitely think he's a tout
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by So101: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:
What's wrong with smoking weed, been smoking for years constantly and am not bothering anyone

No judgement.. but are you where you want to be in life? if yes then okay keep smoking!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Teeboi56: 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oga ooo, I know say one day one day we go die
Na dat dey u go no say their is more to it
Hell fire � is real my brothers and sisters
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by spartacus11(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Uncensored pics

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
The same set of people would not talk "say NO to alcohol".... when the facts clearly show that alcohol is more dangerous than weed.

pcguru1:
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by millionboi2: 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
STUPIDITY

is when u bliv that an igboman was beatn by igbo ppl in Igboland bcoz of biafra.

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
There is a difference between someone that takes weed in his/her leisure time and a tout that smokes weed multiple times a day. A joint is just like two bottles of beer but much smaller.

lefulefu:
bros say d truth..if ur younger sis dey blow paraga(weed) from morning till night while others are goin about their duties u go feel cool abt it? Drug addiction don finish some youths life for here.look at those girls eyes.u no see how high they are?cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by sirfee(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
efilefun:
the funniest thing is that police officer is a junkie, he can smoke while sleeping. just check out he's IG page and you will definitely think he's a tout
Believe them at your own peril.

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by sirfee(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:
I was once a smoker but the truth must be told,smoking is bad and harmful to your health.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
awon omo aye give me d rizla pass me d janja
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
see flexing now
Nna mehn weed is goooooood!!!
turn_up
Honestly, its freaking fuccing sexy when babe(s) high like just like this 'cos the sh!ts that pops thereafter creates a memory that lasts for eternity
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
what's the big deal? i ve been smoking ganja since i was 13 years old, i have drank ganja tea, i ve cooked Rice with ganja and i have sold it too, my ex wife is a General practioner ( Doctor) she smokes more weed than Bob marley ( that's how we met) yet she manages to hold down a £90000 job with the National health.

Ganja is good for Back pains, knee pains every other pains and insonmia (lack of sleep) some people smoke it too when they lack Apetite. infact Alchohol is more Dangerous than ganja. ganja is a plant just like Spinach, UGu leaves, bitterleaf and Green. as long as you people don't Abuse ganja, ganja is fine. if you are in doubt come with me this weekend to Amsterdam and sse for yourself, i will pay for your return ticket. Ciao! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
what's the big deal? i ve been smoking ganja since i was 13 years old, i have drank ganja tea, i ve cooked Rice with ganja and i have sold it too, my ex wife is a General practioner ( Doctor) she smokes more weed than Bob marley ( that's how we met) yet she manages to hold down a £90000 job with the National health.

Ganja is good for Back pains, knee pains every other pains and insonmia (lack of sleep) some people smoke it too when they lack Apetite. infact Alchohol is more Dangerous than ganja. ganja is a plant just like Spinach, UGu leaves, bitterleaf and Green. as long as you people don't Abuse ganja, ganja is fine. if you are in doubt come with me this weekend to Amsterdam and sse for yourself, i will pay for your return ticket. Ciao! grin grin

Hahaaahah onu qwube gringringrin
Ganja man..gringrin
Back pain and knee pains na wa ooogringringrin

I go like come ooo,just dat as I am poor I don't think I can afford a flight ticket,but e go be good tin u u lap megringringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by adeniyi55: 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
But yes to smoke grin lol
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by dvkot(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
thunder fire that yomisars he did not see the news on SARS killing innocent people, it's girls smoking weed he will see, ewu! tell that to rihannah.
nothing wrong in smoking weed, just smoke responsibly. Goodluck
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaaahah onu qwube gringringrin
Ganja man..gringrin
Back pain and knee pains na wa ooogringringrin

I go like come ooo,just dat as I am poor I don't think I can afford a flight ticket,but e go be good tin u u lap megringringrin
It's true! some doctors will prescribe ganja in tablet for people with Athritis it helps them with the pains.
I think you will need a Visa to come with me, No problems with the tickets it's only like £80 or less by Coach from here if i book early, we don't lap people over here we are not nigerians grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ufuosman(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Future wives
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
It's true! some doctors will prescribe ganja in tablet for people with Athritis it helps them with the pains.
I think you will need a Visa to come with me, No problems with the tickets it's only like £80 or less by Coach from here if i book early, we don't lap people over here we are not nigerians grin

Reallycheesycheesy na wa so ganja is good for
human'sgringrin I didn't know about thisgringrin

Visa,I nor go fit afford a visagringrin
Don't worry I go talk to dem people and dey will allow u to lap megringrin
They will understand eeegringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by emmizy02: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
pcguru1:

How do u know you are not bothering someone?
Young man u are a nuisance and disappointment to your generation
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ariklawani(f): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Weed is mediciner, depends on how u do it.I could remember when I hardly sleep. my coullegue told me to get weed and make tea with it.which I did moderately...oh my oh my...the sleep no be here.. it also gives inspirations... your body syterm will reset.lol.medically I think is OK moderately...
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by caesarsconcept(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Meaning I didn't see any girl in that picture all I see is street OTs

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by omoiyalayi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
See as dat one carry charger 4 neck like neck chain

Awon daughters of the world.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ariklawani(f): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
AfriAskMen:
There is a difference between someone that takes weed in his/her leisure time and a tout that smokes weed multiple times a day. A joint is just like two bottles of beer but much smaller.

Gbagbe oshi.weed is good .
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ariklawani(f): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
spartacus11:
Uncensored pics
yeye,what's graphic about this.as if the officers don't do weed.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by ariklawani(f): 11:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
He that comes to equity, must come with clean hands.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by mechanics(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
will you allow your sister to smoke weed?
nice question.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Adakintroy: 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
GraGra247:
Honestly I didn't see any 'girl' in that picture.

All I see are hardened street reprobates.

Carefully now son.

Don't be too quick to judge. What we do don't often define who we are.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by joinnow: 12:09am On Nov 19, 2017
My question is if weed gives inspiration to sing

why have Naija not produce 1001 Rastafarian grin
Since every corner u see guys puffing weeds
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by horlakunle25(m): 12:19am On Nov 19, 2017
Yomi sars? Endtime cops!! Himsef na smoker.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by stanliwise(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

Won't bother me , though don't have a sister ,
then your answer has no basis . Until you have a sister or a daughter then may be we would consider your answers wink
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by stanliwise(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:

Fish angry
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by bamidell(m): 12:41am On Nov 19, 2017
lefulefu:
bros say d truth..if ur younger sis dey blow paraga(weed) from morning till night while others are goin about their duties u go feel cool abt it? Drug addiction don finish some youths life for here.look at those girls eyes.u no see how high they are?cheesy
you talk about drug addiction, talk about addiction of been heartless and inhuman, u kill yourself is a sin, but killing others purposely is a greater sin... Suicide is an act of insanity but murder is a crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State / Clement Asuquo Caught Celestine Umeh In Bed With His Wife, Gets Framed Up - SR / UK Police Officers Had Sex With Women While On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.