Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (59237 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
No problem she can see my preek in her vision as much as she wishes, as i ve offered i can give her photos of the preek and even sign the photos for her grin

Hahahahahah u nor go fit eee,,,
Wait ooo did u just say u will sign it,my guy u nor go fit show photos ee...
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Forget that thing eee,u nor go fit eeegringringrin
I challenge u,shaybababy tell him I can not show u his preek,am sure he can't do that..

Na my friend be this and I know how shy he isgringringrin
Martin! my own craze no get level o! Trust me. is not a big deal! people show photos of their preeks and vaginas every were on social media, Go on instagram your mouth will fall off when you see what's on there.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah u nor go fit eee,,,
Wait ooo did u just say u will sign it,my guy u nor go fit show photos ee...
to her i will show but not to you, you are a MAN! embarassed
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Martin! my own craze no get level o! Trust me. is not a big deal! people show photos of their preeks and vaginas every were on social media, Go on instagram your mouth will fall off when you see what's on there.

I say u nor go fit do am eee,oya to prove me wrong let see...
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
My mouth wide no be small. grin
Hahahahahah u ehgringringrin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
to her i will show but not to you, you are a MAN! embarassed

Hian na wa ooogringringrin
Abeg wait ooo is it a crime if I see mere preekgringrin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hian na wa ooogringringrin
Abeg wait ooo is it a crime if I see mere preekgringrin
No be my own you go see. grin grin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

I say u nor go fit do am eee,oya to prove me wrong let see...
No way! grin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
No way! grin
Hia,just common preek again..
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
No be my own you go see. grin grin

Na wa ooo,do u know how many preeks I ve seen in the public,people urinate along the road here and we dey see preek anyday anytime for here,no crime and no big deal...

Make shaybababy come make I ask her something self
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,do u know how many preeks I ve seen in the public,people urinate along the road here and we dey see preek anyday anytime for here,no crime and no big deal...

Make shaybababy come make I ask her something self
Na naija una dey na! that place no get standard na so one Idiot urinate on tyre of my SUV.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Oyindidi(f): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
NoChill:
Why the girl no go naked. Rubbish

End time pre wedding photos
Why e dey pain you? Na the ladies dey nude beforegrin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
Na naija una dey na! that place no get standard na so one Idiot urinate on tyre of my SUV.

Hahahaah u mean am,where did that happen?cheesycheesy
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Usmaniaaa: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Village people at work
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by shaybebaby(f): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cheesy
May God not let yam enter you
Amin and noodles as well.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Amin and noodles as well.
cheesy

Pray make God no let thick own like horse size enter you. Hmph, ive talk my own
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by shaybebaby(f): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:
cheesy

Pray make God no let thick own like horse size enter you. Hmph, ive talk my own
No need for God in this matter, impossicant.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

No need for God in this matter, impossicant.

See ur mouth like impossicant, u never jam big dick like horse dick, nah indomie own u go fit manage oh.. better jejely accept am
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by shaybebaby(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

See ur mouth like impossicant, u never jam big dick like horse dick, nah indomie own u go fit manage oh.. better jejely accept am
Them type sizes are synonymous with small brains. All the blood that should be used to sustain better brain power is used to sustain their erections.so they are easy to spot and avoid.

Indomie ones overcompensate by growing tuberous muscles. Again, avoid. cool
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Them type sizes are synonymous with small brains. All the blood that should be used to sustain better brain power is used to sustain their erections.so they are easy to spot and avoid.

Indomie ones overcompensate by growing tuberous muscles. Again, avoid. cool

cheesy this girl, u be winch oh.

Wetin you want now as ur spec? Coz u cannot be on d fence?
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Chrisdavis: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
When a wise woman marries a foolish man that's what you see.the lady dressed well but the hubby just naked. What have we not seen in naija.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by periphetes: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
What a CReative Art! grin

Cut/Uncut : Many mad but very few are roaming undecided
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by shaybebaby(f): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:

cheesy this girl, u be winch oh.

Wetin you want now as ur spec? Coz u cannot be on d fence?
Moderation nah, not too much blood needed to power the thing so the brain can still work to make us our millions.
Not to small as well that will make woman dey ask "are you in yet?"

Also if e no work out, the one that will not leave that place in a state like a motorway. cool
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by babapressy(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chai
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Thegamingorca(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

Moderation nah, not too much blood needed to power the thing so the brain can still work to make us our millions.
Not to small as well that will make woman dey ask "are you in yet?"

Also if e no work out, the one that will not leave that place in a state like a motorway. cool
grin grin i dey feel u die lol

So wetin make u think say the blood no go pump go back d head after he don use am demolish forest for land and build house for inside dere

I like how u dey incline towards the big side. Motorpark. cheesy

So u prefer holdup grin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by shaybebaby(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Thegamingorca:
grin grin i dey feel u die lol

So wetin make u think say the blood no go pump go back d head after he don use am demolish forest for land and build house for inside dere
Blood wey the oxygen inside for done deplete powering that thing?
Remember it is not by power or by might... tongue
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by monex(m): 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
midehi2:
This is plain cheat, ladies on nude atleast shows tip or boobs, why this man hide him thing na undecided

I can see some guys don't like this cheesy grin grin
he showed his titties na?
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahaah u mean am,where did that happen?cheesycheesy
it happened at Nkpor junction i packed my shiny polished Merc.SUV on the side of the road to go into a wine shop when i came back i saw a drunk man urinating on the body and tyre of me car. when i querried him, he began to beg me please! it's the work of the devil, i said to him okay don't worry! je go ta Mmiri pure water welu sachaa lu m motto mu! he said okay sir! chukwu gozie gi! grin some of the touts asked me to give them 1000 naira so that they can beat the fuvk out of him, i said No! really? he only urinated on my car i don't want him beaten up. Guess what i ended up offering him a job in my carwash. he works for me till today.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by monex(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Daeylar:

Hmm no silly or stupid comments talking about the dignity of this man? Or the dignity of manhood?
The same way some fools would have jumped on this post talking trash about dignity if it was a woman that was nude.

some ladies are pointing out the hypocrisy of those that are criticizing the man.

you are pointing out the hypocrisy of those not criticizing the man.

hypocrisy cannot be on both sides of the divide therefore it must mean that you ladies are speaking from your own subjective prejudices.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
This guy...he will kill the girl and marry another... Cos this guy is mentally derailed!
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by sfinkzslot(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
sfinkzslot:
Do not be deceived, this is S O F T P O R N

Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 10:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
it happened at Nkpor junction i packed my shiny polished Merc.SUV on the side of the road to go into a wine shop when i came back i saw a drunk man urinating on the body and tyre of me car. when i querried him, he began to beg me please! it's the work of the devil, i said to him okay don't worry! je go ta Mmiri pure water welu sachaa lu m motto mu! he said okay sir! chukwu gozie gi! grin some of the touts asked me to give them 1000 naira so that they can beat the fuvk out of him, i said No! really? he only urinated on my car i don't want him beaten up. Guess what i ended up offering him a job in my carwash. he works for me till today.

Na wa ooo,well u nor go blam am sha,na the state of drunkenness lead am to thatgringringrin

u say ginigringrin
Wine ke,bia gypsey coz of u nai make I dey come home this year oo if not na cameroon tinz ooogringringrin

I go drink tire for ekwulobia,dey arrange oo coz na ur house I go spend Xmasgringrin
Make I see beta beta ukwu,and and also do car wash jobs before man return back to basegringringrin
I hope say u go count me join ur staff when I come ooo,nobody big pass to wash motorgringringrin

U are a nice guy ooo,na make I dey admire u ,if to say u be woman,honestly I for marry yougringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.