Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (59325 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Couple Photoshoot That Got The Internet Talking / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
i like dis
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,well u nor go blam am sha,na the state of drunkenness lead am to thatgringringrin

u say ginigringrin
Wine ke,bia gypsey coz of u nai make I dey come home this year oo if not na cameroon tinz ooogringringrin

I go drink tire for ekwulobia,dey arrange oo coz na ur house I go spend Xmasgringrin
Make I see beta beta ukwu,and and also do car wash jobs before man return back to basegringringrin
I hope say u go count me join ur staff when I come ooo,nobody big pass to wash motorgringringrin

U are a nice guy ooo,na make I dey admire u ,if to say u be woman,honestly I for marry yougringringrin
No wahala! once i am in the contiri i will hola you! Sorry! Fortunately i am a man you can't marry me, craze man! grin grin grin don't worry about ukwu we will drive to Unizik or OKO poly for big ukwus Oloshos dey find me come from asaba Also.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! once i am in the contiri i will hola you! Sorry! Fortunately i am a man you can't marry me, craze man! grin grin grin don't worry about ukwu we will drive to Unizik or OKO poly for big ukwus Oloshos dey find me come from asaba Also.

Na so ooogringringrin

Confirm,isi gini,olosho,who tell you that wordcheesycheesy
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Na so ooogringringrin

Confirm,isi gini,olosho,who tell you that wordcheesycheesy
i learn from Nairaland. Olosho! grin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
gypsey:
i learn from Nairaland. Olosho! grin
So u olosho dey find u come ekwulobia from Asaba
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

So u olosho dey find u come ekwulobia from Asaba
yes! Olosho find me come even from owerri, Awka and Enugu
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
yes! Olosho find me come even from owerri, Awka and Enugu

E ge bu Mmadu ooogringrin
Enjoymentgringringrin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

E ge bu Mmadu ooogringrin
Enjoymentgringringrin
when i exchange £££s into naira i can get Olosho from even Abuja i just give them 5000 naira After and they are happy. grin

they eat point and kill fish, fried meats and chickens in MR BIGGS, drink lots of brandy, whiskey and Origin. drive around town in an SUV and they are very happy some of them don't want to go home After Enjoyment.
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
when i exchange £££s into naira i can get Olosho from even Abuja i just give them 5000 naira After and they are happy. grin

they eat point and kill fish, fried meats and chickens in MR BIGGS, drink lots of brandy, whiskey and Origin. drive around town in an SUV and they are very happy some of them don't want to go home After Enjoyment.

Hahahahah na so e dey be naugringringrin
Re: Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman by Ayobami7(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.