Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) (987 Views)

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Bobrisky Slams Tobi For Snitching On Nina To Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017
Bobrisky posted photo of a lady, who has been leaving hateful comments on his page, saying that she resembles a sacrificial item and his gateman Jacob looks healthier than her. Source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/my-gateman-looks-more-healthy-than-you.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Samsimple(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2017
What is wrong with this guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2017
Bobrisky still needs some medicine to cure his life. He's terribly sick. How could you compare someone with your gate man.
Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2017
Cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi
Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Tittusstar22(m): 8:26am On Nov 18, 2017
grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by kingxsamz(m): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2017
BobEdiot! I'm sure that his gateman always open yansh for him...
Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2017
it's you that looks like a sacrificial item here. and again she didn't bleach.

1 Like

Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by AK6464(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2017
Choi
Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tamarapetty:
it's you that looks like a sacrificial item here. and again she didn't bleach.
So?
Re: My Gateman Looks More Healthy Than You' - Bobrisky Slams A Non-fan(photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
police ought not to have release bobrisky from detention. besides Nigeria law is against practicing of Gay. he should be arrested and toned himself back to black man lol.

(1) (Reply)

See The Prayer Tonto Dikeh & Her Ex, Churchill Said ‘amen’ To On Instagram / Topless Black Mothers Proudly Breastfeed Their Children In Cute Photoshoots / Nigerians Reacts To Photo Of Tboss And Senator Dino Melaye At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.