Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) (4017 Views)

What's Inside Ofe-nsala? Please Help O! Too Sweet, And... / How To Make Ofe Nsala (white Soup) / How To Make Ofe Nsala (White Soup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2017
prepared it myself this morning
I am a good cook sha

9 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by loopman: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
Look like a sick person poo

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:
Look like a sick person poo
better than hydraulic soup with some gbegiri

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
ngeneukwenu come and join me there's enough in the pot

2 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by sarrki(m): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
I am a good cook sha

Looks more like a poisonous food

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
See poor soup!

Mba, you can do better now....Go and marry! grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

Ga nuru Nwanyi, ka i soro emewa enjoyment grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

A keg of palmwine will do it faster for her. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

You too sabi! cheesy
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:

Looks more like a poisonous food
lol look poisonous to an ewedu eating fat man

15 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
See poor soup!

Mba, you can do better now....Go and marry! grin grin grin
lol it tastes great

3 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by loopman: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
better than hydraulic soup with some gbegiri

The same soup all your successful people that ever lived in the SW cherished, from Azikwe to Obiano grin
Go and eat your poo and stop assaulting our eyes with that shyteeee

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by ImperialYoruba: 8:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
I am a good cook sha

Aahhh, how person go do for Ibo matter, ehhn? Didnt your people say you all stopped eating human meat? Nwafor, which one be dis you serve for plate so? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

my brother that man wey dey supply us pami no go show today due to election and i forgot to stockpile my fridge with pami.
well am diluting it now with Life lager beer grin

6 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by PenlsCaP: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

The same soup all your successful people that ever lived in the SW cherished, from Azikwe to Obiano grin

Says who...
Stop that joke biko, neva seen an igbo person eating that thik green water.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:40am On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Aahhh, how person go do for Ibo matter, ehhn? Didnt your people say you all stopped eating human meat? Nwafor, which one be dis you serve for plate so? grin
an ewedu eater no go understand

7 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by PenlsCaP: 8:41am On Nov 18, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Lol they have stopped... but in yoruba land like ogun state and osun state. They are still eating human head and private part. lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

you mean this

14 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:43am On Nov 18, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Lol they have stopped... but in yoruba land like ogun state and osun state. They are still eating human head and private part. lipsrsealed
grin

6 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by loopman: 8:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
you mean this

Just look at greenish and luxurious that looks, now compare it with that shyteee you prepared and tell me the healthy one. The one full of cholesterol or the organic one?
Choke yourself to death already grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2017
I know the OP can't afford nsala and that picture he posted was that he snapped last week at a friend's house.

1 Like

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Just look at greenish and luxurious that looks, now compare it with that shyteee you prepared and tell me the healthy one. The one full of cholesterol or the organic one?
Choke yourself to death already grin
Hehehehehehe
this looks like that greenish hydra and amoeba
i love my vegetable fresh not meshed

7 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:50am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
I know the OP can't afford nsala and that picture he posted was that he snapped last week at a friend's house.
trying to get my attention unfortunately i don't talk to dull brain like IpobExposed cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by loopman: 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

Hehehehehehe
this looks like that greenish hydra and amoeba
i love my vegetable fresh not meshed

Any objective observer will tell you that you are killing yourself with that child poo � you are eating
You must be very dirty and unhealthy. Show us your picture and let’s comfirm if I’m right or wrong grin
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
trying to get my attention unfortunately i don't talk to dull brain like IpobExposed cheesy
Show us you eating the nsala for us to believe you prepared it
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2017
loopman:

Any objective observer will tell you that you are killing yourself with that child poo � you are eating
You must be very dirty and unhealthy. Show us your picture and let’s comfirm if I’m right or wrong grin
grin

see my picture

5 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Nebuzaradan: 8:59am On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Show us you eating the nsala for us to believe you prepared it
ibu onye homo?
why do you want to see me eating
please am not a woman
am straight cool

4 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by adadike281(f): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2017
op, u should have make it thick with yam paste na, anyway, u try as long as its tasty.

4 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Xway(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
op, u should have make it thick with yam paste na, anyway, u try as long as its tasty.
lol ada op is still a learner

3 Likes

Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by loopman: 9:01am On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

grin

see my picture

I know you must be looking miserable like the soup you prepared so I’m not surprised that you can’t post your pic
Ipob coward grin
Re: Operation Flaunt Your Ofe Nsala (pics) by Sprumbabafather: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2017
PenlsCaP:

Somebody from Ogun told me that boiled female kpekus, is a delicacy enjoyed by rich Yoruba families grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How A Friend Garnished Fruit Salad / Cockroach Delicacies Have Any One Had A Taste? / How Prepare Delicious Editan Soup (calabar Vegetable Soup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.