Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Real Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane Refuses To Rule Out Neymar Swoop And Talks Inju - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane Refuses To Rule Out Neymar Swoop And Talks Inju (389 Views)

Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager / Check Out Neymar Halloween's Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Boss Zinedine Zidane Refuses To Rule Out Neymar Swoop And Talks Inju by ocnsports93: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2017
The Brazilian superstar is unhappy with life in France after making a world-record move to Paris St Germain in the summer, according to reports in Spain.

Marcelo Bechler, the journalist who first told of Neymar's despite to leave the Nou Camp, has now moved the story way on with his latest revelation.

Apparently, Neymar has confided in Gerard Pique and Luis Suarez and told them he wishes he hadn't moved to Paris.

PSG’s Spanish boss Unai Emery rejected those reports earlier in the week, but it has not stopped media speculation that the 25-year-old could be on the move again this summer.

When Zidane was asked about whether his club would be interested in Neymar he did not reject the idea out of hand.

He told reporters at a press conference: “Neymar is very good, for sure, but I know I have the best players here.

“Neymar is very good, for sure, but I know I have the best players here”
Zinedine Zidane
"We focus on the squad we have today, everything else we will see in the future.”

Zidane was in upbeat mood about his squad as they prepare for a first trip to face Atletico at their new Wanda Metropolitano stadium.

“The team looks good,” he added. “We’re missing a few players, but we’ll start getting people back slowly. We’re heading into the derby in good shape.

“We know how important this game is, as always. For people on the outside it’s a special match, but for me it’s three points and we’re going to try and win it. We need to play at full throttle for 90 minutes.”

“Luka was off colour yesterday but he’s fine,” Zidane said.

But Wales forward Gareth Bale has suffered a setback after sustaining a thigh problem following seven weeks out with a calf strain.

Source : http://www.ocnsports.com/2017/11/real-madrid-boss-zinedine-zidane.html

(1) (Reply)

Am Winning The Ballon D’or Ronaldo Speaks Confidently / Unilag Hostel Accomodation: Wisdom Villa Hostel For Rent@ Ifeanyi Street, Akoka, / Arsenal’s Emirates Stadium Suffers Mouse Infestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.