Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,432 members, 7,781,264 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:27 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple (67459 Views)

Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Plus-sized Bride And Her Husband-To-Be / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by sharpwriter(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Biggy biggy, jiggy jiggy, heavy heavy, baby jigi hormi, jux tel mi, tel me who can fly like mi, Baby dont be afraid dont be afraid, show yur loveeeeee........... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Factfinder1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is soo wrong...their children are gonna be obesed and worst than seyi laws daughter

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Paperwhite(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yeligray:
They are a match for each other atleast one person will not faint ontop of the other
grin grin grin cheesy You sound so funny
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by binsanni(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
kilode eh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Paperwhite(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
sharpwriter:
Biggy biggy, jiggy jiggy, heavy heavy, baby jigi hormi, jux tel mi, tel me who can fly like mi, Baby dont be afraid dont be afraid, show yur loveeeeee........... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Their kids lipsrsealed, anyway wish them blissful marriage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by aragon4realz(m): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
cute couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ishilove:
We don't get to see this kind of couple everyday. Unique! cheesy

I am so loving the lady's smile. It's so dazzling and you can see her joy radiating through it.

True Story!
For some reason, the only thing I see on the pictures is the sheer happiness on her face...her smile is everything
And this is saying a lot for me
I wish them a happy, long married life ahead...and in the bodies they desire to have

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by omolorlarh: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
mayoor15 and his bae
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jakumo:
Lord have mercy.

These elephants will need to rent cranes and other heavy industrial equipment to handle the logistics when they decide to do the nasty.

Obesity is a disease that kills thousands of Americans and Nigerians yearly, and these two monstrosities are PRIME candidates for premature death.

The old saying heard from mortuary attendants is that there are old people, and there are fat people, buy there are VERY FEW old people who are also fat, because as a rule, fat people rarely live to see old age. Clinically obese people die young, as a general rule.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by HyconMojo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
No be cheating go spoil this kin marriage...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by EngrMcDon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Odikwa very risky o

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by shinarlaura(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
I am only concerned Why they had to jump at the same time in that second picture.

They probably caused a tornado when they landed. grin

Lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
I am only concerned Why they had to jump at the same time in that second picture.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by akinyemi0103(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
haaaa, just pity dere innocent unborn kids, dere own go be lyk double portion, some1 call funkeeee 4 me ooo
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by softnnenne: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Still trying to process the image of then having sex. It'll look like two Hippos doing some wild shìt grin
Lol...
They are happy. That's all that matters.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
that guy finished from bowen, lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Carinaflo(f): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
No consideration for the future generation

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by soberdrunk(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jakumo:
Lord have mercy.

These elephants will need to rent cranes and other heavy industrial equipment to handle the logistics when they decide to do the nasty.

Obesity is a disease that kills thousands of Americans and Nigerians yearly, and these two monstrosities are PRIME candidates for premature death.

The old saying heard from mortuary attendants is that there are old people, and there are fat people, buy there are VERY FEW old people who are also fat, because as a rule, fat people rarely live to see old age. Clinically obese people die young, as a general rule.

If you have a 'happy life' you won't type this rubbish, frustrated people are always looking for who to pour their frustration on, is it their fault that you cannot afford 'quality' food? angry

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by abels(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
viviangist:

Buy Sense .... Common Sense is Very Cheap
nor mind the idiot,
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Papiikush: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
grin

softnnenne:

Lol...
They ate happy. That's all that matters.

They need to hit the gym, that's all that matters bro grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by homesteady(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dear Lord, their Kids!! Their major marriage goal should be to lose weight together, if not, either of them would die sooner, or both would die, leaving another set of obese children as orphans.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by IVORY2009(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
[quote author=perdollar post=62490610]wen two elephants fyt .......[/quoyte]

The grass sufferer's
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by segebase(m): 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
i just dey imagine d doggy style ..dem go look like..

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by fabrestove: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Abeg, wetin dem go come born shocked

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by pezeji(m): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
una combination go produce hipo sized children

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by MaziEDOZIE(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Haha na Baby elephants dem two go born as children oooooOOoooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by xtenxive(m): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
I'm just wondering how this 2 giants are going to fork knowing full well that fat mens preeq are very small and as a man you need a very long preeq to penetrate a fat woman like this.. Hope he wont be forking laps sha cos the matter tire me

Their baby will be bigger than an elephant

Is this your analysis & conclusion drawn from assumptions or experience over a reasonable period of time?

I'm really wondering at the confidence displayed in your analysis.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Xtopherprince(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blue whale loading.......... shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by classicalbenson(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Jakumo:

You must be a fat man also. Please accept my condolences in advance.
being fat is better than having an empty brain...RIP
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin blood of Jesus congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple by mofedamijo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
nerodenero:
These two are too massive and would end up propagating or procreating more massive beings who might wish their parent chose wisely. Too big is too big enough to discourage and too small is also too much to discourage, so be wise and stay moderate.

Happy married life.
Those iron bed are outdated otherwise if these two mount it, the noise alone will wake the whole city. They should not even try wooden bed at all. The best na to put mattress for ground while hoping they control the noise that might erupt from the flapping of their laps when the SIM enters the phonecheesy.
OMG HABA,you’re more wicked than IDI AMIN....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.