Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,705 members, 7,802,098 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" (22537 Views)

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / My Father Gave Me A Condom At The Age Of 16 – CDQ Reveals / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2017
Popular indigenous rap artiste, CDQ, would never forget the year 2008 as it was the time he lost his father. Taking a trip down memory lane with Saturday Beats, the singer referred to his father as his best friend and confidant.

“I was very close to my father who died in 2008. I learnt that he was in his office when he suddenly slumped and he was rushed to the hospital. He was in the hospital for some time before he finally died. His death really affected the family financially. Also, my father was our guide and he advised us on every life situation.

“When I was 16, my father called me and said that he knew that at my age, I would be seeing girls. He gave me a condom and told me that if I must have sex, I should ensure I wear one. He made it known that he was against pre-marital sex but I should always protect myself if I must engage in the act. He also always advised that as a man, I should always ensure that I worked hard and earn money because by doing so, the ladies would chase me. I have really missed that intimacy and friendship I had with my dad. Also, there was the financial aspect. My father was the one that took care of his extended family. My father taught me not to depend on anybody,” the Sai Baba singer said.

The banker-turned-singer told Saturday Beats that when he wanted to quit the banking hall for recording booths, he did not have the courage to tell his widowed mother being the first child of the family.

“There is no one that would leave a bank job for music that would not be scared of the career change but at that time, I had a lot of pressure on me. I lost my father when I was still in school back then in 2008. That period was when Lagos State was doing road expansion so they broke the two shops my mother had on Alaba Expressway. I am the first child of my family so I had to fend for my family. I had a lot of people who depended on me, so it made the decision even tougher for me when Mastakraft advised me to leave the banking hall for the recording booth. I listened to his advice and took music seriously. He promised me that after six months, things would change in my life if I embraced music squarely and his prediction came to pass.

“I did not tell my mother when I quit my job, she did not even know about my decision. She thought I was working in the bank because I used to give her money from what I made at small shows I performed at. She did not know I was a musician till I started to prosper,” CDQ said.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/my-father-gave-me-a-condom-at-16-cdq/amp/

6 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by UbanmeUdie: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

Some folks got their father's kingdom @ 16,

But, CDQ's father gave him a condom @ 16, not even a pack of it, as cheap a gold circle is!

I hope his father was also kind enough to have left a bottle of samsoo oil for him to inherit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2017
” When I was 16, my father called me and said that he knew that at my age, I would be seeing girls. He gave me a condom and told me that if I must have sex, I should ensure I wear one. "

It is part of sex education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rr9_tRfeadQ

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2017
Flexherbal:
” When I was 16, my father called me and said that he knew that at my age, I would be seeing girls. He gave me a condom and told me that if I must have sex, I should ensure I wear one. "

It is part of sex education.

That kind sex education?? My younger brother is turning 18 next year...my Dad is still flogging him for having gf!! That kyn that... That's how they will be encouraging rapists and Bleep boys upandan...mteew

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

That kind sex education?? My younger brother is turning 18 next year...my Dad is still flogging him for having gf!! That kyn that... That's how they will be encouraging rapists and Bleep boys upandan...mteew

It is better they know how to play safe to avoid stories that touch...

If you know of any man with performance challenge, show him this Link : https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used-in-bed

Information is power.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Lalalsticlala fall on me na
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by emerged01(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Your dad is only wasting his energy flogging the poor boy. Let him give him sex education and spare himself the old skool stuff. The guy go Bleep,enjoy himself and Na flogging go end am. Let your dad teach him what he should know before it is too late. Gono,HiV,hepatitis e.t.c dey outside.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Homeboiy: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2017
Keep lying

My dad gave me condom at the age if 9

embarassed

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by internationalman(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2017
If I say I don't know CDQ now people will think I'm forming.
Anyways let me just assume he's an actor.

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2017
internationalman:

You go soon know am.

6 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Papiikush: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
I lost my Virginity at 14. So I don't see anything odd here. undecided

MissAprokoMedia:

No offense but your dad needs to grow up! This is the 21st century, beating kids ain't go'n solve shìt undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by illicit(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
mum saw a condom among my things when I was 16 too..... She just joked about it. but the joke has a moral ending

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by NwaAmaikpe: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
shocked

CDQ's foolishness is hereditary.
Because his dad is a fool.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by BruncleZuma: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Now I know say this bros no build any house for Lekki, abeg when your album dey drop?
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Fhowe: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
Keep lying

My dad gave me condom at the age if 9

embarassed
what makes you think he his lying and if he his how is it your headache na him get him mouth
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Sirheny007(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Both you, your father, the condom and the girl you probably used it on are mad.
angry angry

4 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by chineduho: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Him papa na badt guy.

Click my signature to see him
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by medolab90(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ever since I was born and even now that I am getting old my parent had. Never talked about sex.( forbidden)
And to them their son is a novice grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by manci(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
this what happen when your father was a former player will you surprise if c Ronaldo or Messi buy football shoe for their kids at 16

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by NotComplaining: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
A durag, not a condom!
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Thukzee01(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Woss
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
good role model

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by otswag(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Father of the year

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by idyicy45: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
internationalman:
Not an actor he's an athlete
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by deebrain(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
As in, what is the average age of nairalanders? Do we read in this forum at all?

People are judging the condom part and overlooking the powerful advice the father and confidant gave to his son!!!

The whole thing shows the closeness between the two.

Nairalanders forming morality!

Stupid and foolish people!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by yhemster(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
viic:
Nigeria made combat M75 by isaacojonugwaemmanuel
range:1.2km
capability: transport 350lb TNT and ammonite
rocket fuel(propellant): kno3,sorbitol and aluminium powder
#proudly kogi scientist) pls share n like plssss.....email:isaacojonugwaemmanuel@gmail.com

Oga scientist, as fela talk am, "trouble sit down and you wake am, Na palaver you dey find ooo". I don't think ur invention has an domestic application. So, why the publicity?
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
Naso
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by mhizsuzzy(f): 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
The same way my mum was tempted to do same for my bros to avoid early pregnancy. I just have to encourage her to teach him how to control himself and avoid premarital sex. My mum is totally against premarital sex

I feel for parents it is not really easy on them cos they are always scared of what their children will become considering peer pressure and media.

Thumbs up to all parents who are still trying to positively impact on their children.

7 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by internationalman(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
Not an actor he's an athlete
of which sport specifically?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Endorses Mr Jollof And Banky W For House Of Representatives (Photos) / Princess Onyejekwe Gorgeous In Bridal Photoshoot / Omoruyi Patience Izzy Blasts Angela Okorie For Misbehaving On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.