Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" (22556 Views)

Logan Williams Died Of Fentanyl Overdose At The Age Of 16 / My Father Gave Me A Condom At The Age Of 16 – CDQ Reveals / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by classicalbenson(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
hmmm,ur dad try sha. I am 30 and my dad havnt still given me a condom. he still thinks am sexually not matured maybe he thinks am a virgin

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Noblewhiz(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

That kind sex education?? My younger brother is turning 18 next year...my Dad is still flogging him for having gf!! That kyn that... That's how they will be encouraging rapists and Bleep boys upandan...mteew

You wrong...
At that age, they get welcome by sexual knowledge..
Not telling him or her or flogging them doesn't Change the fact they will be devoid of such knowledge.
You tell them the implications and you will be their close confidant.

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by udemzyudex(m): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

That kind sex education?? My younger brother is turning 18 next year...my Dad is still flogging him for having gf!! That kyn that... That's how they will be encouraging rapists and Bleep boys upandan...mteew

Apart from the sex education thing, I think your dad really need to stop beating and talk to him..

I guess he is used to the cane, and whenever he commits any crime he knows it is only cane that will end it.

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Teteoneten: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
How old was ur father
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Russianruble: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
Lalalsticlala fall on me na

Onwo yay yay yay yay
Onwo yeh yeh yeh yeh
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Obo tin kposhe wink
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by UbanmeUdie: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

If lalasticlala falls on you,

You will have a conception of snakes.

Be careful of what you wish for.

Lala is a blessed man
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by mekuso89(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
Guy ya papa bad pass Steve Harvey
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Akolawole(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Shocking!

There are fathers and there are fathers embarassed
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by scrupulousblog: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
How many african fathers can do this for their children smiley
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

na wa oooo...d world is goin beyond ur reasoning ooo
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by wrongchoice: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
useless father's useless son he for say make he test am on his mother am sure he will be dancing one corner in hell undecideduseless father's useless son he for say make he test am on his mother am sure he will be dancing one corner in hell
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by bonifieldstun(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
I wish my dad will give me a condom too but no ,dey still think am still a virgin lol me way don dis virgin at the age of 10 (Ask me how and I will tell you) #team good bad boy, virgin things on point
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Am sorry but if your dad is still assaulting your brother at almost 18,then two things are obvious.
1. Your dad is a savage and not really versed in dealing with such matters. Same dad of yours who am sure banged several girls before settling with your mother. Beating up a grown child like that only breeds resentment.
2. Your brother is a coward for not standing up to your dad. Not being disrespectful tho, but by educating him, or even keep his business away from him.

African parents sometimes wonder why their kids are not open to them, it's because of the barbaric and inhumane way they've been raised.

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by bonifieldstun(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
wrongchoice:
useless father's useless son he for say make he test am on his mother am sure he will be dancing one corner in hell undecideduseless father's useless son he for say make he test am on his mother am sure he will be dancing one corner in hell
STD, STI, EBOLA,LASSA FEVER ,MONKEY POX, COW POX AND NAIRALAND POX fall on you
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by bonifieldstun(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:
yes baby, spread your legs lemme fall on you
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by jeffjoker: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Continue oo

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2017
internationalman:
If I say I don't know CDQ now people will think I'm forming.
Anyways let me just assume he's an actor.
wos wobi, wan pe e

2 Likes

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by godofuck231: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/my-father-gave-me-a-condom-at-16-cdq/amp/

Ma nigga, that man know his capabilities and fingering a lady alone gets then pregnant so he passed the legacy to his son, well work sire
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Tobycharles: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CDQ's foolishness is hereditary.
Because his dad is a fool.

It's quite obvious u don't have one
Cos if u do?
You won't dim it fit of disregarding someone's own

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

brainwashed Nigerian... hypocrite of the highest order... mtchewww
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by emmanuelrabb(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
clap for yourself
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Kam0007: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
STUPID SON FROM A B.A.S.T.A.R.D FATHER.
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by tunnamaniah(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
wrongchoice:
lolz, hypocrites and hypocrisy everywhere, wehdone bro, you were there when God was judging him, wehdone sir, Mr sure candidate of heaven. No wonder many kids are not close to their fathers. The very best thing you can do for your kid is to be his/her friend, that way, he/she will tell you everything and you would be able to advice him.

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Augustap(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
And then?

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by fiyin47(m): 12:51am On Nov 19, 2017
MissAprokoMedia:

Really! undecidedthis sex education will even help reduce mistakes and evil occurrences that are sexually related

1 Like

Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 4:59am On Nov 24, 2017
fiyin47:

Really! undecidedthis sex education will even help reduce mistakes and evil occurrences that are sexually related

Tell her !
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

Apart from the sex education thing, I think your dad really need to stop beating and talk to him..

I guess he is used to the cane, and whenever he commits any crime he knows it is only cane that will end it.

He should try other means of correcting a child.
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Keep lying

My dad gave me condom at the age if 9

embarassed

Lol!
Re: CDQ: "My Father Gave Me Condom At The Age Of 16!" by Flexherbal(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2018
internationalman:
If I say I don't know CDQ now people will think I'm forming.
Anyways let me just assume he's an actor.

Lol!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni In Tears After Super Eagles Lost To Ivory Coast (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Visits Orphans, Needs Your Support / Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.