Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:58 PM

Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? (861 Views)

“Meet Muhammadu Buhari” Trends As Nigerians Drag President Buhari On Twitter / NNPC Reacts As Nigerians Condemn Appointments Of ‘only Northerners’ / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 10:32am On Nov 18, 2017
I woke up this morning, thinking as a Nigerian what do I benefit from this nation.
1. It is only country you pay for light you dont use. They give estimated bill for 30 days, whereas you are only given light for 4 days.
2. To renew your driving license; you are made to go through tough time because some people want bribe. In other places you get your license after passing the test by post.
3. Getting international passport is as if camel is passing through the needles's eyes if you are not ready to go through the back door of paying 25-35k depending on the number of pages.
4. Our roads are death traps and if you live in Lagos; sometimes you stay hours in the holdup. You waste precious manhour to pay for toll fees on roads that are supposed to be faster.
Please what are we enjoying?

1 Like

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2017
FREE OXYGEN

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by RoyalBlak007: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2017
♤Corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Gentle034(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2017
My brother!!! This question enh!! How do I begin to tell you that things cannot work well as long as our institutions are weak and ineffective?

1 Like

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by magoo10(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2017
Nothing but suffering and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by femicyrus(m): 11:01am On Nov 18, 2017
it is obvious you don't know what some folk go through in Europe to be slim. this you get naturally here in Nigeria free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by onward4life(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2017
We Key and go free these days
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2017
One day we will be free
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gentle034:
My brother!!! This question enh!! How do I begin to tell you that things cannot work well as long as our institutions are weak and ineffective?

You just said it. Our institutions are highly polluted and corrupted
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
In fela voice "Suffering and smilling"
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by jacyhelen(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2017
femicyrus:
it is obvious you don't know what some folk go through in Europe to be slim.
this you get naturally here in Nigeria free of charge.

hahahahahhahaah
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by jacyhelen(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Whether You vote or You don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.
when they vote, their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.
In other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county...
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
jacyhelen:
Whether You vote or You don't vote ,the highest political rigger will win the elections.
when they vote, their votes don't count, the electoral umpire have over time showed Incompetence and conivance in upturning and short changing people's votes.
In other cases we have seen videos of security agents partaking in electoral malpractices with reckless abandon, and you say the igbo man is foolish to take a decision in exposing this fraud for the world to see?I think other regions need to emulate them and not calling them names if truly we desire a prosperous county...

Is the right thread for this; until we know our vote is our power
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
In fela voice "Suffering and smilling"

May God save us
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by omololu2020(m): 12:14am On Nov 19, 2017
By 2023,buhari won't achieve any tangible thing.we need sovereign national conference or total dissolution of this backward country

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 6:39am On Nov 19, 2017
omololu2020:
By 2023,buhari won't achieve any tangible thing.we need sovereign national conference or total dissolution of this backward country

It is welll
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2017
We enjoy insulting our selves, including you.
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by MrMoney007: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Biafra restoration
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by ozowarac: 6:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Sorrow is all we enjoy.
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by sotall(m): 6:56am On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2017
To be frank, the only thing I enjoy in Nigeria a times is lawlessness.
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 19, 2017
Omooba77:
One day we will be free
we will never be free. Dis is how nigeria go dey till jesus come
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
yeyerolling:
we will never be free. Dis is how nigeria go dey till jesus come

No we will be free, nothing last forever.
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omooba77:

No we will be free, nothing last forever.
how exactly Revolution , military rule or repentance of politicians
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Omooba77:
I woke up this morning, thinking as a Nigerian what do I benefit from this nation.
1. It is only country you pay for light you dont use. They give estimated bill for 30 days, whereas you are only given light for 4 days.
2. To renew your driving license; you are made to go through tough time because some people want bribe. In other places you get your license after passing the test by post.
3. Getting international passport is as if camel is passing through the needles's eyes if you are not ready to go through the back door of paying 25-35k depending on the number of pages.
4. Our roads are death traps and if you live in Lagos; sometimes you stay hours in the holdup. You waste precious manhour to pay for toll fees on roads that are supposed to be faster.
Please what are we enjoying?

Parasite what has this nation benefited from you.
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Lanretoye(m): 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
freedom of tweet...Nigeria is the only country where u will sleep for just 5hrs in the night and somebody will come and wake u up that it's daybreak already.
Re: Please What Do We Enjoy As Nigerians? by Omooba77: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
TheCabal:

Parasite what has this nation benefited from you.
By God's grace I pay my tax and I do lots of CSR

(1) (Reply)

Olubode Olusesan Bini, Not Yoruba, Are Original Owners Of Lagos – Ajayi-bembe / PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park / My Advice To Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.