Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Security Aspect Of Anambra Election, My View!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Aspect Of Anambra Election, My View!! (534 Views)

Rivers Election: My Mandate Was Stolen — Awara Cries Out / Presidential Election: My Predictions Base On The States / 2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Aspect Of Anambra Election, My View!! by DonBobes(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2017
Now lets go back to the threats IPOB leader monkey cownu issued prior to this day of election in Anambra.
"Vote and die"
"No vote in Anambra "
"No LEFELENDUM no election "
People say the security presence is a threat, blah......blah etc.
Now i see Nigerians complaining bitterly about the deployment of heavy police presence in the state. Which to me is very necessary due to the threats on ground.
Now seeing the Nigerian police ensuring the safety of Anambarians performing their civic duties so Igbos will not carry out their threats makes me VERY HAPPY.

Now Why complaining about the heavy presence of security operatives if you're out to carry out your civic duties. If you are not out to cause trouble? The police really made me proud today. People compared the election to the election in South Africa, Ghana & Rwanda etc. Now listen good, these countries they compared us with NEVER had any threat such as these.
Now Lalasticlala, Seun and mynd44 you see your boys, now see these are the same people that will complain if there where laxities on the part of the federal government vis-a-vis the security aspects. The world will cry foul! But now the situation is calm and people are going about their normal businesses or casting their ballots, people still complain. Mynd44 gaskia throughly your boys are very difficult to tame. Nigeria truly is difficult to govern.

To all policemen and women on NAIRALAND you people make me proud today. It shows everything is not all about the army, that POLICE TOO CAN DO IT.

(1) (Reply)

My Response To Festus Keyamo Accusing Atiku Of Jumping Party / Buhari Truelly Fighting Corruption / Fuel Queues Emerge Nationwide As NNPC, Others Scramble To Abort Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.