Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? (6206 Views)

Marry Your Friend Vs Marry The Will Of God Vs Marry Who You Love / Surprise Proposal By Nairalander To His Girlfriend That Caught Everyone Unaware / To love who you marry or to marry who you love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Oyindidi(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
midehi2:
None cheesy
Lefulefu, I don find wife for you
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by generalbush(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2017
OK.
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by shinarlaura(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
Do you know you are crushing on a man? grin grin grin

Really? cheesy
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lefuefu and alexiain can attest to that. Just try to step on his(her) toes, he would bring out that manly nature in him.
Hahahaha. cheesy grin
Op is crushing on a deek. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Blackhawk01: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
What's going on? embarassed
I can't see anymore. lipsrsealed

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu girl. tongue
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Really? cheesy
Yes o.. grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Hahahaha. cheesy grin
Op is crushing on a deek. cheesy
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by makydebbie(f): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Mumu girl. tongue
Like you na. tongue
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by generalbush(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Really? cheesy

Mon Cherie

C'vous plait
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy he already knows himself make I no just mention name!!!
Its me na grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
why u tell am grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by midehi2(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
hahahaha
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by JayCynic(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

Read the post again, I dont know if its a fake but whoever is on that pic is who im crushing on
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
makydebbie:
Really? grin
I don die! grin grin
yea dat moniker shows his masculine character when he"s angry grin
op no know say na guy e dey crush on cheesy.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
Oyindidi:
she taken oo grin grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by pocohantas(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin. I'm sure you know him too. tongue

Make we face hustle well biko, pre-wedding pinshures to set nairaland on fire! Lerruz shame the enemies. cheesy grin cheesy tongue

Okay na, I fit know am...ten over ten grin
Prewedding pics loading...

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by ibkayee(f): 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
******, *** and ********
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Victornezzar: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Simple

it would be seun jnr sister

2 Likes

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:
******, *** and *******
my friend spell my name clearly undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by ibkayee(f): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
my friend spell my name clearly undecided
Missed out a letter on the last name, let me go and edit
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:

Missed out a letter on the last name, let me go and edit
cheesy cheesy liar
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by mediocre(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:
******, *** and ********
Mÿnd44, IämJ and mediocrê smiley
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
JayCynic:

Read the post again, I dont know if its a fake but whoever is on that pic is who im crushing on
See you...Are you a new member on nairaland? Fake accounts are everywhere and this is one of them. grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
mediocre:
Mÿnd44, IämJ and mediocrê smiley
Lol joker tongue
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by sod09(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
ibkayee:
******, *** and ********
come on!!! be bold
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by idyicy45: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
can't marry any nairalander but I can date dem
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by ibkayee(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
sod09:
come on!!! be bold
grin
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by mediocre(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
idyicy45:
can't marry any nairalander but I can date dem
So what's the essence of dating
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by idyicy45: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
mediocre:
So what's the essence of dating
Good question to fucck and dump them like tissue
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
♤The lady in food section

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤The lady in food section

ene.ubane?
Re: If You Were To Chose A Nairalander To Marry, Who Would It Be? by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
ene.ubane?

♤Jagugu

♤guess I spelt em wrong cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

+18 How To Use Masturbation To Manifest All Your Desires Into Reality / GUYS!! You Are Very Stupid If You Accept A Cheating Girlfriend Back!! (Photo) / SMELLY PUSSY; Girls Don’t Do It For FAMILY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.