Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye (50960 Views)

P'square: Peter & Paul Okoye Rock 'Obidient' Tops In Paris (Pictures) / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by zabadii(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Old manipulating white witch.

If you love them so much and want to see them united, leave their family.

You have sown so much seeds of discord in Peter's heart and your only saving grace is that late Mrs Josephine Okoye's ghost is too weak to come strike you with uncurable madness.

Always saying nonsense and chest beating on nairaland. PS Erection is going on in Anambra

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
ObaIgwe1:

Nonsense, na she go decide how 3 grown men/brothers should relate? And why are you not also holding Paul and Jude's wives responsible for the separation?
Last time I checked, Paul's wife has been silent and Paul ain't the twin who wants out.
Lola on the other hand is always posting fancy messages to garner sympathy from her gullible yoruba fans.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ssms:
u r high on Oshogbo weed.....she should leave her husband n family cos of her husband family......seems u r confused
She claims she loves them together. A sacrifice like that won't be overlooked.
She'll be remembered for that feat.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by prettyboi1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
teresafaith:
I don't buy this eye service
I don't buy your stvpidity.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by hpymoment(f): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

No, you are the one that has been manipulated into thinking that an adult full,-fledged man (not a teenager, o!) can be separated from his twin brother, who he has been with from birth, by a woman he met a couple of years ago. I guess "trash in the making," is your mind ddle name. undecided

Receive sense!!
A couple of years u said They have been together for more than ten years n it takes a manipulator few days to accomplish his/her aim.

With this ur manipulated sense already, urs wont take longer .
grin grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
dealslip:

Abeg get out with your stupidity. Notice me or I die. People have been deceiving you that you are funny.
Oh! He posts crap sometimes, but he's witty and funny.
Don't be cheap, you gotta give him that.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by Kenneth10110(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You have sown so much seeds of discord in Peter's heart and your only saving grace is that late Mrs Josephine Okoye's ghost is too weak to come strike you with uncurable madness.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
prettyboi1:

I don't buy your stvpidity.
Pained nigga

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by prettyboi1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
nonut:

Pained nigga
You have 'no nuts' in your head.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by laudate: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
hpymoment:
A couple of years u said They have been together for more than ten years n it takes a manipulator few days to accomplish his/her aim.

With this ur manipulated sense already, urs wont take longer .
grin grin grin

I repeat: only shallow people like you can be manipulated into thinking that a full-grown man like Peter does not have a mind of his own. sad Lola did not manipulate him 10 years ago when they met. At that time the love was still hot, and she could have done so easily. She did not manipulate him 5 years ago to part ways with his brother, neither did she manipulate him 2 years ago, to do so. So it is now when things have been firmly established, that she would manipulate him to leave the group that made him a star? Your shallow mind is outstanding. You are envious of Lola and harbour a deep seated dislike of her. Try not to let the hate you have for her, kill you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by hpymoment(f): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
laudate:

I repeat: only shallow people like you can be manipulated into thinking that a full-grown man like Peter does not have a mind of his own. sad Lola did not manipulate him 10 years ago when they met. At that time the love was still hot, and she could have done so easily. She did not manipulate him 5 years ago to part ways with his brother, neither did she manipulate him 2 years ago, to do so. So it is now when things have been firmly established, that she would manipulate him to leave the group that made him a star? Your shallow mind is outstanding. You are envious of Lola and harbour a deep seated dislike of her. Try not to let the hate you have for her, kill you. undecided

Hahahaha.......doooh. Will try n check on u tomorrow.
Take ur drugs religiously.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
prettyboi1:

You have 'no nuts' in your head.

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by wickedworld: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
nonut:

Well...she knew what was coming from the beginning. It's not just Igbos. These modafockers supporting Peter wouldn't do the same if he was married to someone else not Yoruba.
Ooni of ife married a woman from another tribe and they made life miserable for her till she divorced.
Yorubas are quick to point out other people's fault but would never acknowledge their own.

Wrong, are u not part of ppl that made bad comment about her that she is wayward after 3 husband . Lot of evil minded ppl condemned her as a princess even insult the oni.

Even if she is from ur tribe and ur brother marry her such things will still befall her .

Bad mouth ppl destroy her marriage and u think that is good for a king and his family?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by jibs4lv(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since hv been meeting you on nairaland, you have never make sense even to extent that I was thinking maybe you are a robot designed to HATES!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by stunning4real: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
jacyhelen:

the witch that seprated them
I can't imagine this is coming out of a woman. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by bigtt76(f): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
You're very right!

nonut:

Well...she knew what was coming from the beginning. It's not just Igbos. These modafockers supporting Peter wouldn't do the same if he was married to someone else not Yoruba.
Ooni of ife married a woman from another tribe and they made life miserable for her till she divorced.
Yorubas are quick to point out other people's fault but would never acknowledge their own.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by Thyroyal: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Try borrow sense if u cant afford to buy(omo ale)
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
wickedworld:

Wrong, are u not part of ppl that made bad comment about her that she is wayward after 3 husband . Lot of evil minded ppl condemned her as a princess even insult the oni.

Even if she is from ur tribe and ur brother marry her such things will still befall her .

Bad mouth ppl destroy her marriage and u think that is good for a king and his family?
See what I'm talking about? Your people were the ones who gossiped about her till she left, but you conveniently left them out.
The reason why the Ooni was forced to divorce her was because she wasn't a yoruba woman. That's the simple truth. Stop beating around the bush.
The thing you guys are accusing us of, is the same thing you did when Ooni took that lady as his wife.
Say no to hypocrisy.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
bigtt76:
You're very right!

Of course, I know. That's why I've been giving the modafockers a taste of their own pill.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by nonut: 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
stunning4real:
I can't imagine this is coming out of a woman. SMH
You mean, you can't imagine a woman saying the truth?
Truth is a bitter pill.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by egopersonified(f): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
like play like play this nwaa**** don run mad finally
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Only foolish people will think lola caused the breakup of psquare not knowing that jude and paul caused it all

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by cstr1000: 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
I like Anita more sha.
Quietly receded from the spotlight.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by laudate: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
nonut:

See what I'm talking about? Your people were the ones who gossiped about her till she left, but you conveniently left them out.
The reason why the Ooni was forced to divorce her was because she wasn't a yoruba woman. That's the simple truth. Stop beating around the bush.
The thing you guys are accusing us of, is the same thing you did when Ooni took that lady as his wife.
Say no to hypocrisy.
The Ooni had been married before he met her, to a Yoruba woman. Why didnt he stay married to that woman, because she was Yoruba? The Ooni did not divorce Queen Zainab Wuraola Otiti because she was not Yoruba. There were other undisclosed reasons for their break up. In fact, she bore the name Wuraola, which suggests that she probably had maternal Yoruba connections, in her bloodline.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by blastac: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
You need to be killed and dumped inside eswama waste dust bin.....

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by ipobbigot7: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not surprised that this is coming from an person. Igbos and and hate are like garri and sound mixed together.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by Gemc3(f): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
grayht:
Wheres Jude?
Jude carry cartoon picture of imm brothers post with no words or tags.
As usual, Nigerians reacted.
One called him a yeye senior brother.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by uyicos: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chaii receive China sense
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by Jelal0007(m): 9:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
,[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62492731] shocked

You have sown so much seeds of ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hmmm,bros nawa oo. Where ur proof na?
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by darkman200: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
I have really come to have outright dislike + hat red for the ibos. Disgustin g set of people with unhinged degree of bigotry I Never knew existed in Nigeria. Good for nothing,selfish criminal lots. Hate begets hate. Mine is fully turned ON. Thank God I didn't make d mistake if marrying one of the losers.
Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Gemc3:

Jude carry cartoon picture of imm brothers post with no words or tags.

As usual, Nigerians reacted.

One called him a yeye senior brother.
lol.. no mind am.. na cartoonist him be!!!

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo-Okoye's 36th Birthday Message To P'square Peter & Paul Okoye by greggng: 10:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not sorry to say you lack common sense. I am not yoruba but a woman with this kind words is a blessing to any family. You allowed ur ethnic sentiment to beclaud ur sense of proper reasoning. Why should she abandon her husband and kids cos she is not igbo? Yoruba men marry igbos and they leave happily same goes for igbos that marry yorubas. People like you re still in the stone age.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hauwa Mohammed Further Goes In Deeper On Zahra Buhari, Indimi Nuptials / Halima Abubakar's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To 'Black-Val' Premiere(photos) / Picture Of Simi's Baby Bump? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.