Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 (24189 Views)

Man Rewarded With A Puppy As Man Of The Match In A Football Game In Plateau / Super Eagles Squad For Atletico Madrid Friendly Announced [see Full List] / Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
And that is money
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yes... at least they can buy petrol for their "Lamborghinis" better than nothing.

Lexusgs430:
Wetin Mr Obi or Mr Iwobi wan take $2000 do ? Money to fuel dere lambo .......
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by seunny4lif(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Our group

Nigeria
Argentina
Iran
Serbia

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Lexusgs430: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
AfriAskMen:
Yes... at least they can buy petrol for their "Lamborghinis" better than nothing.

True.... But i hope they pass it onto the lads playing locally .......
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by somehow: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
And who's paying your director for paying you?

You can resign na because I don't think God will punish anyone for doing their job of paying you what you deserve.
IYANGBALI:
Just for a ninety minute match and my eye office is paying me 23k a month. God punish my Director
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by wenenike(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nice, more international friendlies needed.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by romeorailss: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
9PBLIVE:
who gave them the money

Wura n fadaka angry
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by 2shure: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
shuf be 15k each
strong men don pocket the rest
nigerians are just greedy ruthless thieves.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Elmojiid(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
Just for a ninety minute match and my eye office is paying me 23k a month. God punish my Director
and ur director wil see this and sack u...u wil nw b cryin dat ur step mum or ur pple from ur town or village is doin u
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by otokx(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Good

Seems Amaju picnik will emerge as the best NFA president ever and maybe rewarded with a second term ticket

Are you aware that immediately after the match he organized a meeting with senior players and coaches on how the FIFA grant shld be shared?

Stability is the key

Allow the players to know how much is due to them and how they will all get their money after each match

Semis is our target

The guy is trying, he should be made minister of sports after his term at the NFF is concluded.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Kaywaz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
seen
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by AngelicBeing: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Good

Seems Amaju picnik will emerge as the best NFA president ever and maybe rewarded with a second term ticket

Are you aware that immediately after the match he organized a meeting with senior players and coaches on how the FIFA grant shld be shared?

Stability is the key

Allow the players to know how much is due to them and how they will all get their money after each match

Semis is our target
tongue

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Oluwapresley(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
These guys deserve it.. but I'm more concerned about the end of this gesture. These moneys would be spent outside the country at the end of the day. if you know economics very well and you know cash inflow and outflow, you would know that this philanthropic act doesn't grow the economy of Nigeria. My own take anyways.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Memyselfu2009(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
More friendly more injury
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Akolawole(m): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
Why should a full-fledged professional be paid for representing their country in a [b]friendly [/b]match? Why?

Yes, home based players should be paid because they are NOT there yet.

Our obligation to them should just be the normal daily allowance, flight ticket, food and accommodation. Simple!
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by scrupulousblog: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
This is a well deserve appreciation coming from the glass house and well meaning nigerians. The boys truly deserve it.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by IYANGBALI: 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
somehow:
And who's paying your director for paying you?

You can resign na because I don't think God will punish anyone for doing their job of paying you what you deserve.
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Elmojiid:
and ur director wil see this and sack u...u wil nw b cryin dat ur step mum or ur pple from ur town or village is doin u
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaap
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by jaxxy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akolawole:
Why should a full-fledged professional be paid for representing their country in a [b]friendly [/b]match? Why?

Our obligation to them should just be the normal daily allowance, flight ticket, food and accommodation. Simple!

I was going to say smtn smiliar to wat u said bt I changed it last time. I think a Reward for a job welldone is also a very good motivation. Yes patriotism b4 money bt in a country that does very little for it citizens rewards like this shows appreciation especially for winning Argentina not just any low level team.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by mubarakyoung: 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
buhari team be dis
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by K4daniel: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
dlaw70:
so because una beat Argentina ,una don d think of to arrange more intnl friendlies.

its OK.
let me help u pple out.
arrange d following teams;
Germany,Uruguay, Brazil and Italy.

Sir..ki la se? Person no fit joke with you again.

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by juman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Buhari has destroyed naira.
Just two thousand dollars is now seven hundred and thirty thousand naira.

Kai.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
They must surley get some statue in Owerri. Plz those in support say 'ai' ..... the ais have it.......... I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by Samueltemi337(m): 3:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
seunny4lif:
Our group
Nigeria Argentina Iran Serbia
It is really possible... but this will be better Poland Nigeria Iran Peru

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by seunny4lif(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Samueltemi337:
It is really possible... but this will be better
Poland
Nigeria
Iran
Peru
Argentina and Nigeria na bread and butter grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by banio: 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
9japrof:
;Ezenwa would be somewhere soaking his chaplets for water, consulting all the whole Alfa's and Oracle's to ensure enyema doesn't come back from retirement.

Dude is making cool 700k from games mehn, and his making it to the world cup gives him a higher chance of moving abroad.

Team bring back Enyeama

I think Enyeama will bring dressing room grumbling. Do you expect John Obi to hand him the captain band. Remember he was the captain b4 he left, so he would skim for it. So it is better to continue living with your fan than a borrowed air conditioner.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by thunderbabs: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
BruncleZuma:
Pay ya teachers and workers oooo

Oga, no be state govt dey pay super eagles, u hia...Mention ur state, letz help u Broadcast?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by DeRay98(m): 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
medolab90:
90 minutes 2000 dollars.

This world is so unfair

We need to restart it

Have you considered the years of their preparations, sacrifices, training in uncomfortable weather and enduring pain and discomfort to stay consistent before earning the invitation for such matches.
When you coil for bed like milipede during rain, these guy may be training in winter cold weather and sweating out their life.
A match is not a 90mins affair, it's just the "exam" for the behind the scene hardwork.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by DeRay98(m): 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
banio:

I think Enyeama will bring dressing room grumbling. Do you expect John Obi to hand him the captain band. Remember he was the captain b4 he left, so he would skim for it. So it is better to continue living with your fan than a borrowed air conditioner.

You people should blackmailing Enyeama with what you don't know anything about.
Sunday Oliseh was the one who didn't handle the crisis he caused well.
Enyeama has paid his dues to the country if he's invited based on form and decides to come, it's simply because we have goalkeeper crisis and Rohr has been keen on bringing him back to help the team.
If he comes his interest is not about captainship but out of necessity in the interest of the national team he served from 2002 to 2014.
Enyeama is the most consistent goalkeeper Nigeria has ever had. Not even Emma Okala, Peter Rufai (1983-88, 1993-4),(1998) one Nations Cup and 2 WC appearance) was No1 for that length of time.
Enyeama is most successful goalkeeper Nigeria has ever had (6 Nations Cup with onw Cup win, 3 WC appearances)
The Captaincy is the duty of Rohr to decide and he won't tamper with it. Even Mikel is not threatened by Enyeama's presence.
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by DeRay98(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Akolawole:

Wait until you or your brother is able play for Nig before you start preaching this non sense patrotism here. sad
Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by hardbody: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
dlaw70:
so because una beat Argentina ,una don d think of to arrange more intnl friendlies.

its OK.
let me help u pple out.
arrange d following teams;
Germany,Uruguay, Brazil and Italy.

Of what use will an Italy friendly be when they could not even qualify for the world cup. Are we progressing or retrogressing

Re: Super Eagles Squad Rewarded With $2,000 Each For Thrashing Argentina 4 – 2 by hardbody: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2017
DeRay98:

You people should blackmailing Enyeama with what you don't know anything about.
Sunday Oliseh was the one who didn't handle the crisis he caused well.
Enyeama has paid his dues to the country if he's invited based on form and decides to come, it's simply because we have goalkeeper crisis and Rohr has been keen on bringing him back to help the team.
If he comes his interest is not about captainship but out of necessity in the interest of the national team he served from 2002 to 2014.
Enyeama is the most consistent goalkeeper Nigeria has ever had. Not even Emma Okala, Peter Rufai (1983-88, 1993-4),(1998) one Nations Cup and 2 WC appearance) was No1 for that length of time.
Enyeama is most successful goalkeeper Nigeria has ever had (6 Nations Cup with onw Cup win, 3 WC appearances)
The Captaincy is the duty of Rohr to decide and he won't tamper with it. Even Mikel is not threatened by Enyeama's presence.

I completely agree with you. My exact views.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award / UFC Fighter, Conor Mcgregor Gets 6-Month Medical Suspension After Losing By KO / Mario Zagallo Dies At 92 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.