Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Man Goes Unclad For Pre-wedding Shoot With His Heartthrob - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Goes Unclad For Pre-wedding Shoot With His Heartthrob (1941 Views)

Young Unclad Lady Goes Shopping (Photos) / Rocking Matching Outfits For Pre-wedding Photos: A "Can't-do-without" Tradition? / Promo! Book Us For Your Wedding Coverage & Get A Free Pre-wedding Shoot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes Unclad For Pre-wedding Shoot With His Heartthrob by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
It seems the male folks have caught the craze of stripping for pre-wedding shoots, as we just got photos of such. Stephen Midgett, who posed for pre-wedding photos with his fiancee, wrote as he shared photos on Instagram..

“man i don’t know how she deals with him” …. easy because I’ve always been myself I’ve never changed up . She seen who i was , embraced and accepted me in all my craziness . Many people miss out on blessing looking for perfection in someone or trying to change someone . Be who you are and allow someone to see u for u and make the choice to deal with it or not . CHOICE being keyword . A lot of wasted time faking out here . Photos by me #burger#burgerking#snacks#love#marriage#clinicallyunstable#king#queen#royalty#blacklove#imperfect#perfect#mykidsnudisttoo#yinyang ( edited since most people don’t catch the subliminal so I’ll explain “aw he got on a bk crown “… yes because my queen can have it her way . Everything has a symbolic meaning even the Tim’s . Those are because I’ll stump a mud hole out of anyone for mine 2-100. I’m naked to Show I’m stripped down for her . Also to show my strength . I’m strong enough to fight for this . Explanation not necessary but now u know )”

to see more photos http://www.scblog.com.ng/2017/11/photos-man-strips-naked-for-pre-wedding.html

(1) (Reply)

Kano: Affordable Chinos Trousers @3k / New Arrival! Beautiful Female Shoes You Will Love. / Dr.zoh Botcho Cream(body Enhancement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.