Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" (3940 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / "You Will never Taste A Stew Like Mine" Ik Ogboona's Wife, Sonia Shades Him / "Tania Omotayo Dating, Summy, A Yahoo Boy" - 9jagistlive2018 Accuses Wizkid's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Daminaj1(f): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Justin Skye who famously dated Nigerian singer Wizkid is back throwing shades on social media and we think it might just be about Wizkid. Sharing a georgous photo of herself, she wrote;

Lol, there’s this guy that calls me everytime I post a photo to tell me he bleeped up

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/11/justine-skye-shades-wizkid-.html

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Daminaj1(f): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
More

lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Papiikush: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lol... Yeah right.

Bìtch he got two baby mamas, he sees prettier women every day and you think he still go'n be Wilding on you?

Damn...Some women are true definition of "Dumb and stupìd" undecided

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
when there are more beautiful, gorgeous ladies around the world that wizkid can date.

This Skype with breast like fried slippers thinks star boy gives a shhit about him..

She should stop deceiving herself.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Tweetysparkles(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
Those guys above me have gat not even a single chill wink well, beauty in the eyes of the beholder, Wizkid might see something in her that is so unique , and he couldn't see such thing in all the slay queen and baby mama he has come across. undecided therefore, he might be feeling regret when never he feels he lost a jewel cheesy but no be lie oo, the babe fine oo and she's so simple tongue Hater Bleep off tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol... Yeah right.

Bìtch he got two baby mamas, he sees prettier women every day and you think he still go'n be Wilding on you?

Shut up. angry
It might not be about pretty pretty pretty. undecided

If it was about pretty, he wouldn't have laid that sola whatever. sad sad
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
Those guys above me have gat not even a single chill wink well, beauty in the eyes of the beholder, Wizkid might see something in her that is so unique , and he couldn't see such thing in all the slay queen and baby mama he has come across. undecided therefore, he might be feeling regret when never he feels he lost a jewel cheesy but no be lie oo, the babe fine oo and she's so simple tongue Hater Bleep off tongue
Ahswrcheesy
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Papiikush: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Shut up. angry

K
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

K
Whatever. undecided
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Tamarapetty(f): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Papiikush: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Whatever. undecided
Pained grin
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Pained grin
undecided undecided

We both know who is pained here. Don't worry, you will meet me in front. undecided undecided

smiley smiley
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Evablizin(f): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
cheesy
Nice,just enjoy the calls while it lasts.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Papiikush: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
undecided undecided

We both know who is pained here. Don't worry, you will meet me in front. undecided undecided

smiley smiley
K

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:

K
Oh, another K? undecided

Better apologize now. sad sad
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by medolab90(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Smh

who your matter help
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Daminaj1(f): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:
when there are more beautiful, gorgeous ladies around the world that wizkid can date.

This Skype with breast like fried slippers thinks star boy gives a shhit about him..

lol
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Gomd: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2017
he af sha Bleep you... ode buruku
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol... Yeah right.

People don't miss their ex because of beauty but because of what they felt while will that person.

You will never know how overrated beauty is till you date a really really good looking person with no depth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rokia2:

People don't miss their ex because of beauty but because of what the felt what will that person.

You will never know how overrated beauty is till you date a really really good looking person with no depth.
well you are right..

But why miss your ex, because of how you felt when both of you were together..

And why broke up, if that feeling you miss was good?
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well you are right..

But why miss your ex, because of how you felt when both of you were together..

And why broke up, if that feeling you miss was good?

Because lovers fight sometimes. And many people ain't mature for a committed relationship.

People like Wizkid don't even understand the true meaning of a relationship. All they do is spend time, have fun, flings, and one night stands.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Rokia2:

Because lovers fight sometimes. And many people ain't mature for a committed relationship.

People like Wizkid don't even understand the true meaning of a relationship. All they do is spend time, have fun, flings, and one night stands.
hmm you are right. but don't blame celebs like wizkid, he is flesh and blood so it's not easy seeing all these video vixens with banging bodies and not have a one night stand..

Its impossible, so any lady dating a male musician or footballer should be prepared for heart break.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by lenghtinny(m): 4:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
She's definitely not wizkid type...

The relationship was doomed to fail from the beginning..
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by vicben27(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
the Girl make sense sha. waking every morning and seeing such a Beauty by ones side go extend life span. bin following her so far shez well behaved. just lonely deep inside.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
and how is it that every time she post a picture her ex calls her like he doesn't call her any other day except when she post a picture undecided

and what was she expecting when she dated him, didn't she do her history to know wizkid is nothing more than a fûckboy abi she was expecting him to propose? hmm
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by wayne4loan: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
grin
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Threebear(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
Did she mention anyone's name?
Is wizkid the only man she's dated?
You people are just looking for traffic and comments. SMH
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Wizzyflexx: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
angry
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
DrinkLimca:

sense you have naught. did she mention Wizkid name there?... Na people like u bloggers dey use play.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Lol... Yeah right.

again. .. sense you have naught. did she mention Wizkid name there?... Na people like u bloggers dey use play.
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by moonnstar(f): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Mariinee:
Shut up. angry

shola ogudu(obudu) cattle ranchwink
Re: Wizkid's Ex Shades Him? "He Calls Every Tim I Share A Photo To Say He bleeped Up" by LuvU2: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
❤She is the most beautiful girl I've seen with d wizkid. However she mentioned no name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meghan Markle Set To Buy A £21million Waterfront Mansion In Canada (photos) / See Reactions As Davido's Elder Brother Criticizes People Watching Big Brother N / "You're Like A 'daddy' To Me"- Lady Who Dumped Husband For Pastor (throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.