Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? (4044 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
Now, I was surfing the internet while quietly minding my business and I came across this photo below. Immediately, a lot of things came to my mind.
Like Why would he be grabbing that a$$ like that though? grin see as e squeeze am join shocked
Why would he be doing it in a public eye? (is this another way of claiming property? undecided)
Why does he have no respect for the beautiful soft creature? cheesy

The girl con even de happy join undecided

Now most of the guys would think this is sexy, I know them! cheesy lemme nor mention anybody tongue But I think it ain't right.
I could grab an a$$ all I want but not outside in the public.
It can be done when they getting all freaky and shii indoors but not in a public place.
Ladies, don't you think his being too disrespectful? grin

If you was her, what would you have done, y'all better be honest here! cheesy

1 Share

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by mede4real: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
ThankGod you said,"you think it isn't right". You are not even sure.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
mede4real:
ThankGod you said,"you think it isn't right". You are not even sure.
nope!
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by subtlemee(f): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's consensual op why are you taking Panadol for her

2 Likes

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by dingbang(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
Even the most religious of all girls will like it when a guy they love gropes their ass...
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
subtlemee:
It's consensual op why are you taking Panadol for her
since she doesn't know how to take it, i couldn't either. So I'd give it to you to help us take it tongue
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
dingbang:
Even the most religious of all girls will like it when a guy they love gropes their ass...
grin I know you saying this from experience
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PEPPERified: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
... I think it's silly.
Even the trending b*tt grabbing pre-wedding photos. They are all ludicrous! Grab her everything for all we care, but just know that the bedroom and social media are not the same.

the past is not always past.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2017
PEPPERified:
... I think it's silly.
Even the trending b*tt grabbing pre-wedding photos. They are all ludicrous! Grab her everything for all we care, but just know that the bedroom and social media are not the same.

the past is not always past.
yeah, you Right! These were my thoughts as well. But sometimes people take is as nothing but it means a lot!

Come to think of it, what if gurls decide to grab guys d*** as well in public and post on social media... grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
A very sexual and disrespectful relationship I see here. Now I'm not a prude but his fingers are literally digging into her arsehole and not just a proprietory had placement on her butt.

1 Like

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
A very sexual and disrespectful relationship I see here. Now I'm not a prude but his fingers are literally digging into her arsehole and not just a proprietory had placement on her butt.
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Martin0(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:

gringringrin
Sharp mouth
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Peacefullove: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
People need to start using their brain and think about the future.

This is why some girls will turn 40 and still single, because Internet never forgets all this things and many Guy's may find it hard marrying a girl as this . Ask yourself : What if we broke up , will the person am going to date in my next relationship be cool with this picture ? Will my future husband not get embarrassed seeing it ?

3 Likes

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by PenGriffey: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Peacefullove:
People need to start using their brain and think about the future.

This is why some girls will turn 40 and still single, because Internet never forgets all this things and many Guy's may find it hard marrying a girl as this . Ask yourself : What if we broke up , will the person am going to date in my next relationship be cool with this picture ? Will my future husband not get embarrassed seeing it ?

lol, fine piece dear! cool
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
Sharp mouth
grin grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
grin grin
Dey laugh nagringringrin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Zeeeeeeek(m): 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
If u was her bawo
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Slayer2: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2017
If you "was" her gini

2 Likes

Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by RoyalBlak007: 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2017
Slayer2:
If you "was" her gini
gringrin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
PenGriffey:

You never tell me your main.sad
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by shaybebaby(f): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
Martin0:

Dey laugh nagringringrin
Should I cry? cry
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
shaybebaby:
Should I cry? cry
gringringrin Sharp mouthgringrin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by schumastic(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2017
Typical naija mentality, the western peeps don't really care about what people think or say..YOLO
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ChewingStick(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
choi.. if he can grab a$$ in public, only Jah knows what he's been grabbing behind closed doors

oga lefulefu, pls come and teach OP english. grin
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
U can see they came to shop, as long as it’s money our girls are open to anything
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChewingStick:
choi.. if he can grab a$$ in public, only Jah knows what he's been grabbing behind closed doors

oga lefulefu, pls come and teach OP english. grin
bros you handsome walahi *no homo*
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ChewingStick(m): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
jamarifox:
bros you handsome walahi *no homo*

Lol... thats not me jareh. its my girlfriend's new boyfriend.

nah small thing remain for am to fine pass me.
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
ChewingStick:

Lol... thats not me jareh. its my girlfriend's new boyfriend.

nah small thing remain for am to fine pass me.
make NL babes no start dey bombard pm enter your mail oooooo. the guy cool sha
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
It looks consensual now. They could have both done worse outside
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
Try it with Amaka and you will know that Jesus is lord
Re: If You Was Her, What Would You Have Done? by ChewingStick(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
jamarifox:
make NL babes no start dey bombard pm enter your mail oooooo. the guy cool sha

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism / The Professional Virgin / A Year Without Sex Or A Year Without Phone, Which Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.