Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Election :massive turnout With Fact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election :massive turnout With Fact (795 Views)

See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Buhari 3 Years Physical Achievements True Or False, Criticize With Fact And Fig. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election :massive turnout With Fact by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Latest 1 PM Update on United Primary School Nkpor polling unit. INEC register had 2000 registered voters, but today only 39 voters were recorded including party agents. We don't lie nor falsify figures unlike Vanguard and Punch newspapers. Where people are accredited to vote we tell you. You do the maths.

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
OFE NASALA!! I was hoping for 70% boycott but from what Im seeing, I will have to take it up to 80%

1 Like

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
more

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by SolidGenius(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lol, Some folks in UPP are crying over missing polling box.

We go just siddon dey watch them.
Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by Kokolet11: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
My respect to all IPOB members

4 Likes

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2017
from okpuno awka

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2017
vanguard fake picture, I tut lasma ends in lagos

4 Likes

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by magoo10(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ofe Nsala was a success
Roger
Celebrations continue tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by darkenkach(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Chia! This people looks like ndi Yoruba nah ndi Awusa.

2 Likes

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by Saaruman(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
All I want to say is big Congrats to Anambra people for a highly successful election boycott. Power indeed belongs to the people!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by Saaruman(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Some zoo news papers are already using past Lagos elections pics to deceive their teeming armies of zombies. One of such fake threads was put on frontpage with the speed of light. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
me with my ofe egusi, went all around the market but can't buy uziza or utazi for nsala soup so I end up with eguisi soup

1 Like

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by Saaruman(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yes Today is IPOB Nsala day! Carry go @Op cheesy
Zoo citizens can go and hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by horsepower101: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nigeria media is a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Election :massive turnout With Fact by Joephat(m): 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2017
The ppl go around with nsala ehh

I don dey salivate oo.

Afonjas, how far?

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani For President / Qaulity Of Life Would've Been Better If GEJ Was Re-elected . / DAILY TRUST: Shekau, Insurgents Relocate To Borno Villages With Hostages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.