Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) (1164 Views)

My Husband Is Not The Same Man I Married. / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Mother & Daughter Born On Same Month & Date Celebrate Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by helobabe: 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
@GISTMORE

38-year-old South African lady, Mildred Mashego and her 19-year-old daughter, Patricia Mashego gave birth to babies for same man, with just 4 days apart; first the daughter, then the mother.

Mildred allegedly got very angry after she learnt that her daughter was pregnant for her father of 3 boyfriend, Vincent Malumane, and reportedly considered aborting the baby after she found out the truth.

Malumane who admitted having an affair with the mother and daughter behind their backs, said;

“I cannot go back now and explain what happened. All we have to do is focus on making sure that the children are properly cared for,” said the man.

The ladies welcomed healthy boys, making the children brothers, a nephew, an uncle and a grandson, as it was gathered that the aggrieved mother has forgiven her daughter for the sake of her grandson.

VIA https://www.gistmore.com/mother-daughter-welcome-babies-man-month
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by SpyAC(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Can this ever hpping in my coun3?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by enoqueen: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Na them be this or just pix tongue
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by dollytino4real(f): 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2017
toe-toes and prick una charlie in ghanian's voice
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by adadike281(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2017
Dey try, shameless women!!
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by Cuddlebugie(f): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
helobabe:

The ladies welcomed healthy boys, making the children brothers, a nephew, an uncle and a grandson....
This part got me laughing hard cheesy
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by QueTeddy: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
na the same house dem dey stay?
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by Richy4(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2017
This one cannot be classified as abomiNATION..I am guessing AbomiCOUNTRY.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by debuscket(m): 5:02am On Nov 19, 2017
The mother is 38 while the daughter is 19, meaning that the mother delivered the daughter at the age of 19 hmm, I'm seeing a sequence here

3 Likes

Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by darlenese(f): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by blessedvisky(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
It can only be South Africa
Re: Mother And Daughter Welcome Babies For Same Man In Same Month (photo) by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
Abeg who is the Mum and who is the daughter.i can't distinguished btw the two

(1) (Reply)

*Deleted* / Has Anyone Experience This? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Boyfriend Dumped Her Because She Refused To Abort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.