Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? (52125 Views)

NYSC Announces Passing-Out Date For 2021 Batch ‘B’ Corps Members / Nysc Winding-up/passing-out Date 2017 Batch ‘b’ Steam I - See Pop Event Dates / NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream 2 Passing Out Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
buklarbest:

I'm not surprised, if to say they wanna free us ds year, they would av given us d info since last week, but why shd dey hold us down in Ds northern villages just because of 5 days we go use in 2018,,,they are just heartless...
The weather here at this time of the year is very extreme, i dont understand why they have to subject people to this kind of treatment
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
br0wnn:
The weather here at this time of the year is very extreme, i dont understand why they have to subject people to this kind of treatment

My brother, everything just dey tire me as I dey read comment both on FB and Twitter....D cold is too much n it's just starting.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by bidex2000: 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
They should have just allow us to do the final clearance now and come for pop January
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by lovelinkheart(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
Our CLO just posted this one our group chat

I am directed to inform you that submission of release letter for batch B'16 stream 2 commences on monday, 18th dec and closes wednesday, 20th of dec. Criteria for submission is the bank statement.- AD Inspectorate, NYSC.

I rep Malumfashi LG, Katsina state
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovelinkheart:

I am directed to inform you that submission of release letter for batch B'16 stream 2 commences on monday, 18th dec and closes wednesday, 20th of dec. Criteria for submission is the bank statement.- AD Inspectorate, NYSC.

Which one is release letter again?
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by mohsaaf: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovelinkheart:

haven't you done your final clearance ?
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovelinkheart:

How Ds news wan take help us?
Anything after 18th, nysc can't take that risk of releasing us anymore is all I'm sure of...
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
buklarbest:

Anything after 18th, nysc can't take that risk of releasing us anymore is all I'm sure of...
Thank you,that is what my LGI told me,it's either 18th or till next year as NYSC won't take the risk of releasing us during festive period.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by mohsaaf: 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dream2:

Thank you,that is what my LGI told me,it's either 18th or till next year as NYSC won't take the risk of releasing us during festive period.

Since 18th isn't possible, definitely pop is January.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
lovelinkheart:

we submitted d bank statement earlier this month when we did our final clearance
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by lovelinkheart(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
br0wnn:
we submitted d bank statement earlier this month when we did our final clearance

We did that last month and we have done our final clearance but I don’t know the meaning of this again and that was why I posted it here
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by dadasupremacy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Here in delta today this afternoon we were told to come for our final tomorrow
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Famutimi(f): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
There is nothing like release letter here in osun state. Even form 2b na wash cos dey av no value. We av not signed final clearance too. But we av general CDS tomorrow. Only God knows wot dey want to say

1 Like

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by bidex2000: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
In Abuja here they are not saying anything about our final clearance
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
buklarbest:

They are insane if they think some people will stay back for Xmas and new year. Isn't that risking the lives of several corpers that will go home and come back January? They have disorganized the plans of people. A Corper frnd that is getting married on 23rd would definitely go home and come back January, another frnd is 5th and 6th of January grin it will be better for them to release us before Xmas, some people cannot bear to celebrate away from their families, especially village corpers angry
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Notification of 2016 Batch B Stream II Passing Out Ceremony(POP)

We regret to announce to the 2016 batch B stream II corps member and the general public that there won't be any ceremony as regards the passing out activities as it has always been a tradition for us. However we enjoin the corps member to visit their various state and zonal secretariats for the collection of their certificate from Tuesday 19th December 2017.

We also use this medium to appreciate the corps member for being patriotic in serving and contributing their quota towards a nation building.

We pray for journey mercies as you will be going back to your respective places.

Idong Ekong
PRO NYSC.

Email: info@nysc.gov.ng
Just saw this now

1 Like

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
classicB:

We regret to announce to the 2016 batch B stream II corps member and the general public that there won't be any ceremony as regards the passing out activities as it has always been a tradition for us. However we enjoin the corps member to visit their various state and zonal secretariats for the collection of their certificate from Tuesday 19th December 2017.

We also use this medium to appreciate the corps member for being patriotic in serving and contributing their quota towards a nation building.

We pray for journey mercies as you will be going back to your respective places.

Idong Ekong
PRO NYSC.

Just saw this now

Source??
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bari22:

Source??
I checked their site and its not there embarassed
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
classicB:

Idong Ekong
PRO NYSC.

Just saw this now

So everything na play abi,,,, continue with ur fake updates.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
classicB:
I checked their site and its not there embarassed
I also checked, the information is fake
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
I laff,this is just to court the attention of NYSC,dem boys want them to release press statement ni.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by oyeezah(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is not nice at all. U know how anxious people are and you are playing with their minds
classicB:

Idong Ekong
PRO NYSC.

Just saw this now
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Dream2(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
oyeezah:
This is not nice at all. U know how anxious people are and you are playing with their minds
She's not to be blame,she definitely saw it somewhere and she posted it as well.
I have received this message from friends as well as calls asking me if it's true and since my LI never call me I told them it's not authentic (Though I wish it is)
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abeg they should carry their POP and just give us our certificate. Wetin??! Infact they should even fling it on us, we’d collect it and go like that abeg.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
oyeezah:
Excuse me? How am I the one playing with their minds? Is this the first information here as regards the POP date? Or there's now a crime in sharing what I saw. We are all anxious ma'am

1 Like

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ifon Corper!!!!
Famutimi:
There is nothing like release letter here in osun state. Even form 2b na wash cos dey av no value. We av not signed final clearance too. But we av general CDS tomorrow. Only God knows wot dey want to say
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Hemmataiwo10(m): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
All batch B stream has been retained by fgn
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Oluwamisimi: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2017
Let Occupy the social media as we did when orientation date didn't come out on time.

#NYSCFREE16B #SULEKAZURE LET MY PEOPLE GO. #NYSC OUR MUMU DON DO
#POP FOR 2016B STREAM. #NYSC NOW 3YEARS?
I STARTED ON FACEBOOK LAST NIGHT. WE CAN DO THIS AND END THIS NONSENSE.
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by buklarbest: 7:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Hemmataiwo10:
All batch B stream has been retained by fgn

Lolzzz, na so
Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by funkydoll(f): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2017
This is to inform all batch b stream 2, that their passing out parade is on 21st December 2017. Submission of terminal clearance commence lmmidiatly. Dis was sent to us dis morning by our LGI dutse.congrats to us.

1 Like

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Is dis real?

Re: Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? by Bari22: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Genericoz:
Is dis real?
Where do you get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

States That Pay And Don't Pay Corpers' Allowance / Nysc Funny Ladies Excited About Their Discharge Certificate / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.