Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. (904 Views)

Y'all Should Come And Congratulate Me. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. by samicine(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
[url][/url]TEST first.

TEST FIRST
There is a popular saying that goes thus "when you want to kill a dog, give it a bad name", and by extension "when you want to save one, give it a good name"
I hear now, Fornication is now called Testing..
So called "Christians", ladies and men alike are shouting up an dan "I can't marry a man/woman I have never slept with oh" its trending now, it's the new game. TEST FIRST
It pains me, how God's word can be blatantly looked upon with utmost disregard and with no qualms at all, it's frightening, even those you thought would know better support it,
"how do I know he is man enough"
"how do I know he is not dead down there"
"me I cannot marry a Man who I am not sure he can perform"
"she must take in first"
"how do I know her breasts are real"
How do I know she is not barren"
The solution? ... Fornication, sorry Testing
Pre Marital sex is Pre Martial sex
Fornication is Fornication
What ever reason you come up with for engaging in it, Justifying Sin won't change what it is.
2Tim 2:19 "Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity'
So let's say he performs? So you marry him? What about other husband material attributes?
So he performs on the bed but in other areas he doesn't perform, and you break up with him, the next relationship, you will test too, let's say you do like three or four relationships, each man was tested, aunty, I hail you lasón, after you na you oh, you are now a prefessional tester, electricians need you,
Do you even know men now hide under the guise of I want to marry you, let us test first to come, chop and clean mouth and go, so any man that proposes marriage, gets a free sample of the cake, testing na.. Chei
Do you even know that a poor sexual performance can be caused by several factors, from stress, to drugs, to anxiety
Do you even know a man can perform extraordinarily because he used sex enhancing drugs and aphrodisiacs, and. Not innate ability, I know a guy who buys a particular sexual enhancer almost everyday, so he performs based on that today, and you happy marry him, after marriage one day Laidis you call on him to do the needful, and there's no drug within reach, is alright.
Do you even know a man can perform today and stop performing tomorrow, God forbid? Did you just say God forbid? Know what else God forbids? Fornication.
She can take in today and never take in again after Marriage,
So she is not getting pregnant and you abandon her, what if the problem is with you?
So what if he performs today and after Marriage, he stops performing? You gonna cheat on him?
I know some person's have their minds already made up to do evil, to go with trending practices, but to those who are interested in doing the right thing, in obeying God's word, in allowing God direct then, please,
There's nothing like testing. Hear God's word
Heb 13:4a "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled.."
Be Chaste, Be Holy..
What if you pass on to the other side while you are on top of her/him, what will you tell your maker?
That you were testing?
PS : To be fair, nobody wants to marry a spouse who is sexually frigid, or inactive, who can't do nada in the bedroom, and we may never be able to know how a spouse will perform till we do sleep with them, and as Christians, we strongly recommend that abstinence till Marriage, but there are giveaways to know if a guy will be good in bed without actually going to bed with him, which you can be on the look out for, maybe I will do a post on this one of these days.
Secondly, that we say do not engage in sex before marriage doesn't mean you should not talk about it,
discuss sexual interests and preferences, sexual inhibitions or difficulties (if any) that you know you have, and ask them too if they have any, do this with your to be spouse with honesty and in a conducive environment where you won't be tempted to go into practical, and if you discover any, seek solutions, don't just abandon ship once you do...
Abstain from fornication!! God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. by TEAMvido(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
you can go on and on .....
Re: Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. by devlishGINGER(m): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2017
Dear OP before you start a programme in the church do you test you microphone and other equipment ? Well, now you have an answer...
Re: Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. by samicine(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
devlishGINGER:
Dear OP before you start a programme in the church do you test you microphone and other equipment ? Well, now you have an answer...
bros dont play smart...
Your being ignorant.
How does it apply here?
Is it written in the bible you should test your wife before marriage...
Apply sense and logic.
Re: Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. by devlishGINGER(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
samicine:
bros dont play smart...
Your being ignorant.
How does it apply here?
[/b]Apply sense and logic[b]
go through your post and make use of the bolded
Re: Something Y'all Should Know "The Test First Mentality".. by Twenty8: 2:07pm On May 18, 2020
samicine:
bros dont play smart...
Your being ignorant.
How does it apply here?
Apply sense and logic.

(1) (Reply)

Cash Prize Give Away To A Person Who Can Write This Lyrics / Can A Pastor Marry 7 Wives For Evangelism Sake. / Women Always Reject Me Because Of My Small Manhood Size - Popular Ghanaian Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.