Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) (233608 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Lagos Local Government Election 2017 Results (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Kokolet11: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about Kcmichael, Kokolet11. Please, if you are living near river Niger be looking around because of .......

Can't stop laughing at those failures grin grin grin grin grin grin
monkey did I tell you that I'm apc?go during my posts
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

IPOB TERRORISTS AND COWNU DESTROYER.
WHERE IS YOUR COWNU?
Anyone that exposes your lies becomes an IPOB. Ignorance is really a disease!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Buhari isn't building any rail system(they are yet to start.

The second niger bridge became a PPP project under GEJ since 2013, buhari came to power in may 2015 and announced that the 2nd niger bridge project is fraudulent and he suspended it till today, the project has been fully abandoned.

FG has been signing Memorandum of understanding for the mambila power plant, it is yet to start.

I've been travelling around, I didn't see any project.

It's been 2½ years, u cant cite any project that he has completed or even started.
Don't sit in your room and say what you don't know.
Did Jonathan really wanted to build second Niger bridge or he was just using it to deceive you people to get their votes?
Come to second Niger bride site and PM me and let we take you round.
I'm on site with Julius berger ok.
It's a massive,massive projects and we will still be here in the next 4 years.
Go and check the Lagos to Ibadan rail project going on.
Go and check the east-west road.
Leave your room and go round.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by jonasrob: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

Anyone that exposes your lies becomes an IPOB. Ignorance is really a disease!
Only IPOB,BOKoharam and shites terrorist hate this man so much.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

grin grin grin.

Bros abeg shift for wan quorner. Yoruba man thy haven't travelled outside the SW at telling an igbo man to travel grin grin grin.

We don't need to wait 8 years before we judge buharis regime. It's been 2½ years and the only thing we can see is a blatant killing of 703 shia Muslims sponsored by the FG.

Relentless attacks on countless villages by Fulani herdsmen with government backing.

Citizens get 3 hours electricity per day and the useless minister for power announcing that we are generating 7000MW. grin

I'm from Edo state and I'm proudest of that and i will ask you to travel and see with your eyes and your mindset will change.

Shites and your IPOB wanted to be like Bokoharam but they forget that Buhari is not your Otueke hero ok.
You can cry for them because they didn't succed and i understand your pain

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Only IPOB,BOKoharam and shites terrorist hate this man so much.
I hate bullshit and lies and don't try to sell one to me.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

You can waste data in rigmaroles but cannot list your alleged achievements. Ignorance is really a disease
Why should i waste my data on you that want to learn.
Go out there and make your research and go to this sites and see for your self and don't be lazy.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Why should i waste my data on you that want to learn.
Go out there and make your research and go to this sites and see for your self and don't be lazy.
I don't learn about lies and propaganda.When you have facts, we can discuss.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

I don't learn about lies and propaganda.When you have facts, we can discuss.
I have the truth and you want to know the truth.
Go and seek the truth because nothing i will say that will sound good.
Go and seek for it yourself because i did and that is why I'm bold to say it ok.
Buhari has done more within 2 years than Jonathan 5 years.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

I'm from Edo state and I'm proudest of that and i will ask you to travel and see with your eyes and your mindset will change.

Shites and your IPOB wanted to be like Bokoharam but they forget that Buhari is not your Otueke hero ok.
Are you sure you are really from Edo State because I am from there too? To be specific, I am a Bini by tribe from Ikpoba-Okha LGA. Where exactly in Edo are you from?

Buhari has become a household name for failure in Benin City to the extent that commoners openly lay insults on him because of the hardship they believed he has caused them.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kokolet11:
monkey did I tell you that I'm apc?go during my posts
I know but what do u have to say about APGA's winning??
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

I have the truth and you want to know the truth.
Go and seek the truth because nothing i will say that will sound good.
Go and seek for it yourself because i did and that is why I'm bold to say it ok.
Buhari has done more within 2 years than Jonathan 5 years.
Can you list his achievements if there is any for the past 2.5years?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:
Can you list his achievements if there is any for the past 2.5years?
Google is your friend Mr man.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

Are you sure you are really from Edo State because I am from there too? To be specific, I am a Bini by tribe from Ikpoba-Okha LGA. Where exactly in Edo are you from?

Buhari has become a household name for failure in Benin City to the extent that commoners openly lay insults on him because of the hardship they believed he has caused them.
I am from Etsako-east in Edo north.
Even in Daura in Katsina the president home town,we still have Yaradua,Jonathan and PDP supporters.
When somebody talk bad about Buhari and APC,simply ask the person the party he or she supports.
Any APC supporter and Wise Nigerians that know where we are coming from due to the last 16 years of bad governance knows what Buhari is doing.

Or don't Pastor Osagie and PDP have supporters in Benin again and what do you expect from them?
Didn't majority of Benin people vote for APC just last year?
Minority will have their say and majority will have their way.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Google is your friend Mr man.
It is your onus to prove what you have alleged. Don't tell me that you did not see the four walls of the university. Did you?

Have you ever written a dissertation and do you ask your supervisor and readers to google the details?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

I am from Etsako-east in Edo north.
Even in Daura in Katsina the president home town,we still have Yaradua,Jonathan and PDP supporters.
When somebody talk bad about Buhari and APC,simply ask the person the party he or she supports.
Any APC supporter and Wise Nigerians that know where we are coming from due to the last 16 years of bad governance knows what Buhari is doing.

Or don't Pastor Osagie and PDP have supporters in Benin again and what do you expect from them?
Didn't majority of Benin people vote for APC just last year?
Minority will have their say and majority will have their way.
Is it too difficult to understand that there are Nigerians who have not sold their conscience to either PDP or APC? I belong to that block and the earlier you shove your PDP and APC rhetoric aside and reel out the achievements of your party the better for us.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by weownthewest: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You forgot about Kcmichael, Kokolet11. Please, if you are living near river Niger be looking around because of .......

Can't stop laughing at those failures grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

Is it too difficult to understand that there are Nigerians who have not sold their conscience to either PDP or APC? I belong to that block and the earlier you shove your PDP and APC rhetoric aside and reel out the achievements of your party the better for us.
You were in Nigeria when we gave PDP 16 years Mr man and i have told you to go and seek for those achievements under this government by yourself.
Because i will not list anyone for you till APC spend half of PDP years then we can compare.

You can not do or achieve any good or standard project within 2 years but works are on going and you can visit sites and see with your eyes.
When campaign for 2019 reach some of them would have been fully completed.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

You were in Nigeria when we gave PDP 16 years Mr man and i have told you to go and seek for those achievements under this government by yourself.
Because i will not list anyone for you till APC spend half of PDP years then we can compare.
You can do any good or standard project within 2 years but works are on going and you can visit sites and see with your eyes.
I am not interested in PDP rhetoric. Do you understand me now?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

I am not interested in PDP rhetoric. Do you understand me now?
PDP achievement will be use as yardstick to measure APC achievements for a very long time Mr man.
So,better get use to it now because that will be the scale of measurement that most Nigerians will be using.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by ratcockoduduwa: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Fiizznation Timemod3 lavivi cleverly and other apc fools on nairaland come and recieve a thousand lashes of cain and a bottle of otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Cjrane2: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
36govs:
EC 8 A Amanasa Primary School 2
#SnapAndSend
#AnambraDecides2017

Complete Full Results For 21 LGA Click Here : http://www.viviangist.ng/live-anambra-2017-election-results-apga-apc-pdp/

One of the greatest innovations about our electoral reform is announcing the result in each polling station and pasting it on the wall for all to see. Thank God for GSM revolution, texting or electronic messaging is now very easy!

Then the party agents can take a picture of the result sheet and send to their own situation room where it is tallied. This system will make the usual practice of writing results in Abuja to impose unpopular criminals on the people to become an obsolete method of rigging.American style of exit polls will soon become possible in Nigeria if this method continues.

Congratulations to Nigerians and Anambrans for a most peaceful and transparent election!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

PDP achievement will be use as yardstick to measure APC achievements for a very long time Mr man.
So,better get use to it now because that will be the scale of measurement that most Nigerians will be using.
You can use it if that puts food on your table. It doesn't put food on my table so I can never use it to assess any serious government.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by PHILipu1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
Great2017:

You can use it if that puts food on your table. It doesn't put food on my table so I can never use it to assess any serious government.
Then forget about politics and concentrate on other things.
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Kokolet11: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
I know but what do u have to say about APGA's winning??
let me tell you the truth, Apga did nothing for my village,{Amanuke)we have no road infact the whole of awka-north don't have road.as for the good people of Amanuke I wish them goodluck for voting Apga once again and for me I don't belong to any party I gave up on Nigeria elections since 2011.#IPOB4life

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Great2017: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:
Then forget about politics and concentrate on other things.
I never said I was a politician. This is evident in my lines of argument.

Rather, I want a better Nigeria for all Nigerians and not for only the ruling class, their friends and their family members.

Do you think that is what the APC and government has enshrined so far?
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Spylord48: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kokolet11:
let me tell you the truth, Apga did nothing for my village,{Amanuke)we have no road infact the whole of awka-north don't have road.as for the good people of Amanuke I wish them goodluck for voting Apga once again and for me I don't belong to any party I gave up on Nigeria elections since 2011.#IPOB4life

Kanu will be very ashamed of you people for disobeying his orders by letting people vote. Chai upon all the no election gragra.

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Kokolet11: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spylord48:

Kanu will be very ashamed of you people for disobeying his orders by letting people vote. Chai upon all the no election gragra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Victornezzar: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
weownthewest:

I knew those results were fake when I saw the votes from aguleri obiano's hometown. The man is bad at tabulating fake results.
Are u minding all these Apc agents

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Afonja the way una like igbos ehh, Did I mention IPOB in my post?? grin grin cheesy
Re: Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
PHILipu1:

Don't sit in your room and say what you don't know.
Did Jonathan really wanted to build second Niger bridge or he was just using it to deceive you people to get their votes?
Come to second Niger bride site and PM me and let we take you round.
I'm on site with Julius berger ok.
It's a massive,massive projects and we will still be here in the next 4 years.
Go and check the Lagos to Ibadan rail project going on.
Go and check the east-west road.
Leave your room and go round.

I read only this n stopped...

"Come to second Niger bride site and PM me and let we take you round"

Classic Afonja behaviour, ur either in ogbomosho or Oshogbo. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna Picture Thread / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.