Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Play Invasion Game And Earn! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Play Invasion Game And Earn! (1186 Views)

Monopoly Go Free Dice Links: Get Ahead In The Game And Win Big / Download Super Mario Bros PPSSPP Android Game - And Free PSP GOLD Emulator Play / Game And Make Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Play Invasion Game And Earn! by akinolaa76: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
It's very simple. There is an Android game called Invasion. Look it up on Google play. Its an online war game that requires resources and power building. The bigger your power, the stronger you are.

Started playing it May,2015. Abandoned my first account on that game. cos I had issues with some people in the game. By the way, you will play with real people from all over the word. By December 2015, my second account was very big without spending a dime. You can spend and grow fast or just be patient and you will still grow enough to enjoy the game.

In short, I met this French guy and we became real life friends from the game. numerous video calls. He bought that account for 500Euros. Right before recession, that was 102k. As a sharp Naija boy, my eyes were opened. I had a smaller second account, 2 weeks later I sold it for 50dollars to a Canadian friend. Fast forward 2 years later, I have sold well over 10 accounts despite having breaks from the game from time to time.

Now before you start calculating, my first account was a one-off. My subsequent account didn't sell that much cos people have issues trusting Nigerians. But within 2 months of playing, I could build an account that would worth a 100Dollar. The problem may be to get a buyer fast and at appropriate times cos ones an account is too old, the chances of selling well diminishes. I've had to give some accounts up for this reason for as low as 20dollars. The game is enjoyable itself cos you get to really meet people. and I have too many foreign friends that I find it difficult to stay in touch often in real life cos they're just too much.

I've only met a Nigerian in that game ones. Hes from Kaduna. Anyway, you may wanna try the game out. it may seem complex. but with little patience, you will get a hang of it and you can either play and enjoy, play and earn or do both. And you will get to meet a lot of people. From every corner of the world. From the game.

Thought I should share.

Re: Play Invasion Game And Earn! by ola12(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Play Invasion Game And Earn! by Thobilobah(m): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=akinolaa76 post=62497699
I've only met a Nigerian in that game ones. Hes from Kaduna. Anyway, you may wanna try the game out. it may seem complex. but with little patience, you will get a hang of it and you can either play and enjoy, play and earn or do both. And you will get to meet a lot of people. From every corner of the world. From the game.

Thought I should share.[/quote]please enlighten me on how you get to sell the account by playing .thanks

(1) (Reply)

PS4 For Sale In Lagos (plus 2 Pads And 4 Games) / Which Is A Good Idea To Buy For Gaming: A Playstation Or a PC? / BATTLEFIELD 4!!! Official Trailer... Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.