Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott (4795 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Unseen(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:

you post your picture of you voting first

Is that the condition that will make the turnout massive ?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

biafra will continue to exist in the minds of biafrans in diaspora...but in nigeria after declaring them a terrorits group...??...

i dont think so....
It will fade off with time, how many of them are still asking about the whereabout of their director?
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Anambrarians the first son of Igboland proved today that IPOB is dead, they can take their nonsense to Aba or Umuahia. Mind you, I'm Igbo living in Onitsha and from Anambra and I take an exception to the SE being referred to yeast, it is derogatory as I can not refer to the SW in such manner. We are patriots.

but lets talk...anambrans did well...they didnt go on the streets insulting ipobians...or burning flags....what a nonesense trend....

they just kept quiet till the day of voting....bravo!!!.... grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Unseen:

Is that the condition that will make the turnout massive ?
Do as I said before asking questions
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
It will fade off with time, how many of them are still asking about the whereabout of their director?

you mean that animal from london...??..... grin grin grin grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Unseen(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Do as I said before asking questions

Yes Sir!!!

Report: Case closed. Dude is all mouth. No evidence
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

but lets talk...anambrans did well...they didnt go on the streets insulting ipobians...or burning flags....what a nonesense trend....

they just kept quiet till the day of voting....bravo!!!.... grin
That is our spirit, we had said it several times that most IPOB miscreants here are not from Anambra and are usually imported from Abia, Rivers and Ebonyi states but the real Anambrarians know them and how to get them.
You'd see draconian laws from the government against them from next year, we've had enough of their trash.
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

you mean that animal from london...??..... grin grin grin grin grin...
That one is not even fit to be called an animal, he's the devil in human flesh
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
Unseen:

Yes Sir!!!

Report: Case closed. Dude is all mouth. No evidence
Same report here.
Pray tell, why has radio Biafra being unusually quiet since yesterday knowing today was the day they are supposed to test their popularity in Anambra? I've been monitoring the station since yesterday but nothing
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
That is our spirit, we had said it several times that most IPOB miscreants here are not from Anambra and are usually imported from Abia, Rivers and Ebonyi states but the real Anambrarians know them and how to get them.
You'd see draconian laws from the government against them from next year, we've had enough of their trash.

their is not much that we can do against them...they are unhappy......thats understandable.....they are still our blodas and sistas....

next step:

get rid of useless govenors in the entire nigeria area......

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
That one is not even fit to be called an animal, he's the devil in human flesh

that thing is not even worth called a devil........na animal.....

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by hamilton62(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
maclatunji:

Why are you guys so clueless like this? People have voted, election results are being collated, some electoral offenders have been arrested, a winner will emerge.

Meanwhile you are celebrating what exactly?

why are so stupid to the extent where you know nothing and the nitty-gritty of civil disobedience yet you open that stagnated-water drainage on you head called mouth to quote people who do and with a vulgar one.... pls check civil disobedience in other country that it has taken place then you will unravel your foolishness...
#AllHailBiafra

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
hamilton62:

why are so stupid to the extent where you know nothing and the nitty-gritty of civil disobedience yet you open that stagnated-water drainage on you head called mouth to quote people who do and with a vulgar one.... pls check civil disobedience in other country that it has taken place then you will unravel your foolishness...
#AllHailBiafra

kiiiiikikikikikiki.... grin grin grin grin...looser....

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2017
tsdarkside:

their is not much that we can do against them...they are unhappy......thats understandable.....they are still our blodas and sistas....

next step:

get rid of useless govenors in the entire nigeria area......
Sure but these backstabbers from Abia, Rivers and Ebonyi must be dealt with first, we will start with our civil service, they don't employ ndi Anambra but we employ them, Peter Obi started that nonsense.
All okada riders and wheelbarrow pushers will start paying exhorbitant fees or told to stop finally.
We must get our state back
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by maclatunji: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
hamilton62:

#AllHailBiafra

The same way you were parroting referendum and Nnamdi Kanu was busy committing sedition, now it is civil disobedience. Does "vote and die" seem like civil disobedience to you?

The most stupid ones out of you might ultimately be arrested, prosecuted and sentenced to long prison sentences. By then you will understand there's nothing exceptional about what you are trying to do.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Sure but these backstabbers from Abia, Rivers and Ebonyi must be dealt with first, we will start with our civil service, they don't employ ndi Anambra but we employ them, Peter Obi started that nonsense.
All okada riders and wheelbarrow pushers will start paying exhorbitant fees or told to stop finally.
We must get our state back

okay....i dont understand them anyways....they think they are marginalized because they are poor....you want more like others then you must work harder....

sorry,...its just the way it is in the entire world..... undecided.....nothing is free.... undecided.....
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 11:57pm On Nov 18, 2017
while other states were working you were sitting around eating nsala..... grin grin...funny people... grin grin grin

then tommorow you will come accusing people that worked of marginalizing you.....ridiculous....

you people didnt learn anything from slavery...... grin grin
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yyeske(m): 12:01am On Nov 19, 2017
tsdarkside:
while other states were working you were sitting around eating nsala..... grin grin...funny people... grin grin grin

then tommorow you will come accusing people that worked of marginalizing you.....ridiculous....

you people didnt learn anything from slavery...... grin grin
I just tire for these guys
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 12:02am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:

well....what can you do....?......what you wan tell people that listen to radio biafra day and night....??....
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2017
you will automaticaly get rich when you have biafra....but sorry...the world doesnt work that way.....
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:

did you heard about their biafran pound..?....its even stronger than dollar.....imagine.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by tsdarkside(m): 2:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Anambrarians the first son of Igboland proved today that IPOB is dead, they can take their nonsense to Aba or Umuahia. Mind you, I'm Igbo living in Onitsha and from Anambra and I take an exception to the SE being referred to yeast, it is derogatory as I can not refer to the SW in such manner. We are patriots.

i dig you....i didnt started today saying yeast....they pissed me off for 2years...bloody hell...!!!....but because of you,i will stop.....okay...?.... wink

easterners.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by FisifunKododada: 3:53am On Nov 19, 2017
Ipob pigs are a great source of ridicule for me and mines grin grin grin grin grin grin I wickedly enjoy seeing them churning in the wind...making threats that they cannot even ba not to talk of back up. Where do I start? 'The zoo will fall within two weeks..." - that was 2 years ago. grin grin grin grin
Buhari will die before the end of the month - that was more than 1 year ago. They will hold a massive Ipob rally in Lagos within a week - that was late March/Early April. Trump and Netanyahu will invade Nigeria in less than a month - that was said in February. They even said nobody can arrest Kanu - that was before he became Onikuje of kuje...Abi make I continue? Make I add no erection without lefulendum? Because, I tell you, I can write a whole book and Ipob pigs and chest-beating. These pigs love to project. They take all their own weaknesses and attribute it to others. You know you are thief so you call other people thieves. You are know you are coward so you call others cowards. You know you are useless so you can others useless. etc. But all these childish tricks does not faze Yorubas. We are too mentally/emotionally evolved for this shyyte grin grin grin grin. Ipob pigs need to elevate their game if they want us to take them seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by DonBobes(m): 4:54am On Nov 19, 2017
maclatunji:

Why are you guys so clueless like this? People have voted, election results are being collated, some electoral offenders have been arrested, a winner will emerge.

Na wen i c voters shouting at 1 idiot "he is IPOB, make dem arrest him" i knew igbos do not want trouble nor associate with monkey cownu again. Naso police bundle d idiot IPOB enta car . Idiots indeed!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by DonBobes(m): 4:56am On Nov 19, 2017
FisifunKododada:
Ipob pigs are a great source of ridicule for me and mines grin grin grin grin grin grin I wickedly enjoy seeing them churning in the wind...making threats that they cannot even ba not to talk of back up. Where do I start? 'The zoo will fall within two weeks..." - that was 2 years ago. grin grin grin grin
Buhari will die before the end of the month - that was more than 1 year ago. They will hold a massive Ipob rally in Lagos within a week - that was late March/Early April. Trump and Netanyahu will invade Nigeria in less than a month - that was said in February. They even said nobody can arrest Kanu - that was before he became Onikuje of kuje...Abi make I continue? Make I add no erection without lefulendum? Because, I tell you, I can write a whole book and Ipob pigs and chest-beating. These pigs love to project. They take all their own weaknesses and attribute it to others. You know you are thief so you call other people thieves. You are know you are coward so you call others cowards. You know you are useless so you can others useless. etc. But all these childish tricks does not faze Yorubas. We are too mentally/emotionally evolved for this shyyte grin grin grin grin. Ipob pigs need to elevate their game if they want us to take them seriously. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dey cant stop lying o. Igbos r idiots really

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:11am On Nov 19, 2017
hisgrace090:
People came out en mass for anambra state election today.

And this seems to be the most peacefull in anambra.

That means the jobless ipob have always been responsible for all the box snatching, and killings during elections.
They are indeed few jobless criminals being manipulated and controlled by another criminal called kunu. Who has ran away like BENJOHNSON for some months now...

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by OFFICIAL336: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2017
whitebeard:
again..this people were so stupid that they boyotted a freaking census, they paid the price, now they didn't learn from that, now they are boycotting an election, like it or not, a winner will be declared, and I wonder what ipob stand to gain from boycotting elections, this is foolishness at it's peak, if it were a decision made by religious leaders u would see daddy freeze and the rest running there tongues like blender blades
How is that your business? Have you mined skull today?
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by whitebeard(m): 7:03am On Nov 19, 2017
OFFICIAL336:

How is that your business? Have you mined skull today?
better go and suck goat..!
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by amjoseph19: 7:07am On Nov 19, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
who is this one forming anambrarian on every thread, I bet u, she never stayed in anambra for a week just typing rubbish on every thread,
He was asked to snap his voters card and moniker on it, the thing ran away.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Tyche(m): 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
maclatunji:

What do you expect from him?
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by fx45(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
The problem with IPOB miscreants, no room for a different opinion. You must agree with them or you are tagged something else and insulted.
FYI, results are already filtering in and APGA is leading
Afonja go and sit down. You're still pained Tony Nwoye, a stooge of the Caliphate lost.

Cry me a river
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by adadike281(f): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
fx45:
I cant believe you've been steadily falling hands on this forum... Diabolic Afonjas are now your best friends and supporters on Nairaland? Nne you're finished! Anytime Afonjas start hailing your posts on social media, rest assured you've derailed.
I can't believe that my best friend is in support of d election boycott!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$1 Billion Withdrawal From NLNG Dividend Account Legal, NNPC Insists / I want to bet on a trump win / SE In Panic As North Set To Agree To Return To Regional Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.