Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott (4808 Views)

IPOB Election Boycott Campaign In Anambra (Photos) / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by fx45(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
adadike281:
I can't believe that my best friend is in support of d election boycott!
My issue has nothing to do with the elections. I've been observing you for a while now. You need to understand that anytime Afonjas start liking or hailing your posts then something is wrong. You MUST as a matter of urgency retrace your steps.
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yyeske:
Could you afford a plate?
No bro. You wanna give Me more?
Re: Radio Biafra Announces 90% Successful Anambra Election Boycott by shukuokukobambi: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
gidgiddy:
Just listening to Rafio Biafra on my Laptop, the anchorman, Ikechukwu Onuoha, just announced that from all indicators on the ground, the elections were 90% boycotted.

People are still calling in from all over, reporting how polling station after polling station have been abandoned. Others are calling in to say how they are enjoying Ofe Nsala.

Congratulation to IPOB for another sucessful boycott!

Ipob miscreant, see the final figures for the 3 main parties

APC - 98,752
PDP - 70,293
APGA - 234,069

Totalling 403,114 surpassing the 2013 figures of 373,841 for them cheesy

Also this anambra election has been the most peaceful in recent memory. Congrats to obiano and ndi anambra cheesy

Anyway, I think your boycott worked last last.....if you consider the fact that it kept the thugs in their houses occupied with ofe nsala cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) / Sowore All Smile As He Takes Selfie With Peter Obi At The Airport (Pics) / 11 Members Of Boko Harm Killed Today In Damaturu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.