Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Internet Banking (mobile App) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Banking (mobile App) (440 Views)

Gtbank: You Can Now Change Dollar To Naira Instantly From Internet Banking / Udirect – United Bank For Africa | UBA Direct | UBA Internet Banking / How To Use Zenith Bank Atm Card For Internet Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Banking (mobile App) by Flame4chi(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
hello guys. hope you're enjoying your weekend. First bank is trying to ruin mine o. please is anyone experiencing the same situation with me? because I have been unable to log- in into my First mobile app to carry out any transaction since yesterday... I hope this gets to front page and any of the officials gets to see this because it's causing me a lot.
Re: Internet Banking (mobile App) by trueking: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
My GTB account is rejecting my token codes, the thing just tire me.
Re: Internet Banking (mobile App) by Flame4chi(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2017
it can really be frustrating.. I have been stranded since yesterday.
Re: Internet Banking (mobile App) by Ayemileto(m): 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
Eeya Sorry. If we tell you people to come and join WEMA or Heritage, you will be asking if those banks still exist.

I've submitted account creation form with GTB b4 the temporary end of ASUU strike (about 2 months ago). they are yet to send me account details despite calling them about 1 months later.

The reason is simple; they have too much customers.

Join a small bank or one with few customers and you won't have issues.

Personally, if I have issues with my WEMA account, all I need to do is to send them a Whatsapp message and everything will be resolved while someone using those big banks will be writing letter and parading the bank for days.

NB: I wanted to create the GT account for business purposes. Many students like my self uses GTB and will want to avoid the inter-bank transfer charges when making payment.

Meanwhile, Challenges makes you stronger. since you guys have not died since you're unable to spend the money in your account, you can live without the money, at least till Monday.

As for trueking who uses GT, if your account is a Students Account and you've turned 18 without upgrading, there's tendency they've placed restrictions on withdrawal on your account (the restrictions won't affect bank charges ooo, lol). They did that for a friend of mine recently, he had to upgrade the account b4 he can access his money.

Goodluck to you guys. The money is still yours, they're helping you keep it well so as to avoid unnecessary spending. wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell More Of Your Product/service In 2018 / What Is The Cost Of Book Production / 20 Gallon Of 30 Liters Of Palm Oil For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.