Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos (62004 Views)

Borno After 11 Years Of Insurgency (Photos) / 30 People Killed On A Crowded Bridge In Borno After An Explosion / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Blizzy9ja: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos
They are fools
Which kin brainwashing will make one commit such atrocities
They are fanatics
But they are muslims...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by perdollar(m): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
bc dey r hopeless,dey wish everybody death. death to American death to Israel death to kapri even death to demsef.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Reorientation
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by 1Dray(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
congorasta:
Islam is the best religion on earth.. very peaceful
Very Pissfull, you mean?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by gozzlin: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
Innocent kids coerced into suicide bombing by demonic islamists. It shall never be well with Mohammed and his lineage.

3 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by jumobi1(m): 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Education and employment. Our history of failed government is to partly responsible. Some of these people don’t even comprehend that what they are doing is wrong. In a way they are victims.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by autonomous22: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Angelanest:
Earlier today, multiple suicide attacks occurred at the outskirt of Maiduguri metropolis, with two suicide bombers and a teenage boy killed while four others seriously injured. According to reports, the suicide bombers, who arrived the area at about 6:50 am with Improvise Explosive Device, IEDs, strapped around their waist, were noticed by security personal and members of the civilian JTF around the area.

However, before they could be arrested, they fled into the crowd.

One of the suicide bombers reportedly ran to where they were frying beans cake, popularly known as ‘Akara’ and detonated the device, killing son of the woman, while the woman also sustained injury.

The other suicide bomber also detonated her own, killing six people, while one other suicide bomber was apprehended by security operatives after the attacks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/young-female-suicide-bomber-nabbed-soldiers-multiple-attacks-borno-photos.html

If na person like me catch dis woman, d kam beaten I go give her eeh
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Tamakay(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
She's not looking like a human being but God saved her life.

In other news, self acclaimed second Christ is enjoying himself after brainwashing some youths
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by censeakay(m): 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
donconior:
how dirty she looks, religion of peace indeed
so she came to your and said i am muslim abi mtcheew
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by censeakay(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
gozzlin:
Innocent kids coerced into suicide bombing by demonic islamists. It shall never be well with Mohammed and his lineage.
i can see from ur name that u ar irrelevant, so boko haram bombing everyone even mosque, or bombing muslims or u see christian for borno. u must be sick
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by jeff1993: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos
They are fools
They are fanatics
... same brainwashing APC gave you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
bamidelee:

I think this is an ideological issue not a religious believe
so reframe it please

Tsk Tsk, any different between religious believe and ideology
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Asbaba(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2017
TEAMvido:
let them do as they like ...
the bomb cant reach me in lag ....
did you forget that the bomb reached police head quarters ABUJA. think bro, and pray. may the Almighty protects us all. Ameen
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Naijacitizen(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
As a Hausa Man I implore my fellow Hausas that it is time we got rid of this barbaric religion called i.slam which is a symbol of our sllavery from dan fodio's times.

We have been deceived and we need to return to our ancestral religion "Boori" which is the true way of our Gods and our ancestors before the time of Sarkin Yunfa.

Our ancestor Sarki Yunfa fought bravely against the traitor ex-slave dan fodio because he saw through the evil ruse of these backward islamic fanatics to subjugate us forever. the effects of which we are paying to this day.
Just think about it. from our local ruler to our president, the fulani are holding the top positions and even those of us who behave like these fulani slave masters are no different from them. they are all a threat to us. a slave is a reflection of his master.

To us, islam is the symbol of Fulani imperialism in the guize of an arabic imported outdate ideology.

We must return to the Iskoki, the Gods of our ancestors.

There is still time. Save our religion and ideological heritage before it dies out. we were never muslims and we will never be.

If you are a human being and if you have the slightest sense of compassion, just see the tears of the child above. This is the curse our Gods have heaped on us for abandoning their worship . The Gods never forgive and we will continue to pay for our sins. next time it may be you (Gods forbid) as the victim or the perpetrator of such violence. So if you have the slightest inkling of humanity in you, drop your ego and leave this evil cult.

Leaving islam doesnt mean you have to stop worshiping God. You can still worship Ubangiji through the Iskoki (Gods) as our ancestors once did in purity and peace.

Shegen duniya! Ashe har yanzu kana nan?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Numismatic(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos

They are fools

They are fanatics

They are your people.. The real terrorists.. Same way you have been brainwashed by APC..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Asbaba(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2017
gozzlin:
I never you can be so Boko Haram with your words. now u show yourself, we'll take note of that. 90% of those killed by those people are Muslim who truly knows what Islam is (Islam is peace), but were killed by some lunatics claiming to be muslims.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by lordtim001(m): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
She's crying because the money to be given to her family is gone with the wind. And probably, her parents will send her out again to die because of their greed!

And most importantly, her reward of studs in Paradise is probably delayed pending her release from police custody. undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by lastmaster(m): 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2017
sarrki:
Any religion that can't tolerate others
Or preach hatred for other religion is not a good religion
Ewu Gambia.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by gozzlin: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
censeakay:

i can see from ur name that u ar irrelevant, so boko haram bombing everyone even mosque, or bombing muslims or u see christian for borno. u must be sick

Type in English please.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by marunga(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2017
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by gozzlin: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Asbaba:
I never you can be so Boko Haram with your words. now u show yourself, we'll take note of that. 90% of those killed by those people are Muslim who truly knows what Islam is (Islam is peace), but were killed by some lunatics claiming to be muslims.

Please type in English sir.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by julius976(m): 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2017
Religion is another problem encounter in this world. I hate fanatics people, most especially, i hate muslims fanatics

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by persius555(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Get the girl cleaned up. Make her realise that no religion or cause on earth is worth dying for.

Do some mental re-engineering. Let her realise who the real enemy is. Depending on our strategy to end this war(if we have one), she could turn out be an asset or just another number.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by censeakay(m): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2017
gozzlin:

Type in English please.
okay so i type in hebrew right
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Ojiofor: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lucky brainwashed zombie almajiri nyarinya.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by begwong: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
As a Hausa Man I implore my fellow Hausas that it is time we got rid of this barbaric religion called i.slam which is a symbol of our sllavery from dan fodio's times.

We have been deceived and we need to return to our ancestral religion "Boori" which is the true way of our Gods and our ancestors before the time of Sarkin Yunfa.

Our ancestor Sarki Yunfa fought bravely against the traitor ex-slave dan fodio because he saw through the evil ruse of these backward islamic fanatics to subjugate us forever. the effects of which we are paying to this day.
Just think about it. from our local ruler to our president, the fulani are holding the top positions and even those of us who behave like these fulani slave masters are no different from them. they are all a threat to us. a slave is a reflection of his master.

To us, islam is the symbol of Fulani imperialism in the guize of an arabic imported outdate ideology.

We must return to the Iskoki, the Gods of our ancestors.

There is still time. Save our religion and ideological heritage before it dies out. we were never muslims and we will never be.

If you are a human being and if you have the slightest sense of compassion, just see the tears of the child above. This is the curse our Gods have heaped on us for abandoning their worship . The Gods never forgive and we will continue to pay for our sins. next time it may be you (Gods forbid) as the victim or the perpetrator of such violence. So if you have the slightest inkling of humanity in you, drop your ego and leave this evil cult.

Leaving islam doesnt mean you have to stop worshiping God. You can still worship Ubangiji through the Iskoki (Gods) as our ancestors once did in purity and peace.
Mashallah khauran. ✔✈���
But I tot ISKOKI in Hausa means breeze?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by rozay12345: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2017
The girl should be rehabilitated as a matter of fact, her country failed her, girls like this if properly harnessed would be come a source of inspiration to the nation and how wounds can be healed.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by Infamous(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2017
TimeMod1:
She cried!
She just must have realized she could have done the wrongest & most evil deed of her life.

She realized it could have been her body parts littered all over the place alongside some unlucky innocent lives.

She realized she had been brainwashed & all was lies...
You are quite naive.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by nellyelitz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2017
See wetin islam don cause cry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos by wyqay: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2017
cry[sup][/sup] cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Amotekun: Who Ordered Registration In Churches? - MURIC Raises Alarm / Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.