Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election (54430 Views)

Voters Flee As Thugs Disrupt Election In Benue, Destroyed Ballot Box (photos) / Special Announcement For Anambra Voters In Lagos / Photos Of Mr. Peter Obi Inducing Anambra Voters With Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by dadavivo: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ok

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by origima: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
Civilize people of Anambra are not the tumid people of Aba Ngwa who are drunked with Kanu's lazy philosophy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by mgbadike81: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
there's no town called ozugbe in anambra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by NothingDoMe: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2017
APC member was beaten not IPOB member

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by NothingDoMe: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
life2017:

I clearly said I watched it on TVC news. And I place the time of the news. You can tune to TVC news, I believe it will be repeated
Is that not Tinubu TV station?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by dadavivo: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2017
life2017:

I clearly said I watched it on TVC news. And I place the time of the news. You can tune to TVC news, I believe it will be repeated
story

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by dewaskillz: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Majority of Igbos are not in support of IPOB but the problem is that you can't see them going about and causing nuisance. You don't present your case with hate speeches against your fellow citizens. That is why I will never be in support of them but the way all Igbos are tagged Igbos leave some people with no choice....
Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by TRUTH2020: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yoruba WITH THEIR LIES

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by checkedout: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ayaff laff tire.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Omofunaab2: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is a very good development.

I have been saying it that all those ipob miscreants were all imported from Abia and Imo states to come and cause confusion in Anambra. They are not Anambrans.

Now that Anambra people have spoken by beating them up and putting them in their place.

Chino, who is currently leading?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Adiwana: 7:32pm On Nov 18, 2017
is there anything like ozugbe in anambra and 2ndly in anambra East theres no town like OZUGBE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_East

Nawa oo to the propaganda

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:34pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
after a huge success non violent boycott of election the ewedu eating scumbags can't sleep well hence they resort to propaganda to tarnish ipob image

today was a proof that ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob
Go hide your face in shame as the whole world you have been trying to pass a message to had seen the turn out of voters and how the election went smoothly.
Deactivate this moniker and get a new one because anytime I see this, I'll always torment you on how ndi Anambra finally nailed your coffins today "

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by LasGidiOwner: 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ogbeni, APGA is leading by a wide margin.

Omofunaab2:

Chino, who is currently leading?
Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:35pm On Nov 18, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
The person that fabricated this should suck my dick. we no get that time. All hail Biafra
How was your nsala today, hoped well spiced.
I enjoyed mine with a neighbor after voting.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
Arrest the Terrorist and sentence him to execution by firing squad.
Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by FrankGiel: 7:36pm On Nov 18, 2017
This ipob folks are so frustrated!! How many Nigerian elections in the last 8 years have witnessed massive turnout.. All have been reported low turnout.. Keepup the propaganda

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
This is a very good development.

I have been saying it that all those ipob miscreants were all imported from Abia and Imo states to come and cause confusion in Anambra. They are not Anambrans.

Now that Anambra people have spoken by beating them up and putting them in their place.
Hope you never believed their lies all this while, I trust you anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by ahmEenu(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Baawaa:
Dem dem dey beat demselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
omo i can't laugh here... The matter tire me...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2017
tthewop:
buh wait o, where is the person that was beaten to pulp
Go watch TVC news or follow the link given, e pain am say ndi Anambra defied IPOB orders and threats

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Omofunaab2: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Ogbeni, APGA is leading by a wide margin.

Congrats to Obiano grin grin

i'm glad you guys have rejected Apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by FUCKyouALL: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:

Chineke mee! you voted?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by FUCKyouALL: 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:

Chineke mee! you voted?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:41pm On Nov 18, 2017
dewaskillz:
Majority of Igbos are not in support of IPOB but the problem is that you can't see them going about and causing nuisance. You don't present your case with hate speeches against your fellow citizens. That is why I will never be in support of them but the way all Igbos are tagged Igbos leave some people with no choice....
So many people now know that IPOB isn't synonymous with Igbo, both are world apart.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Boyooosa(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Afonja Propaganda as usual. All IPOB are inside eating Nsala
Y r they inside na, they are supposed to be outside fulfilling their empty chest beating promises na.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2017
Adiwana:
is there anything like ozugbe in anambra and 2ndly in anambra East theres no town like OZUGBE
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anambra_East

Nawa oo to the propaganda
It could have been mistaken for Nsugbe, same LGA so stop shouting yet.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Ochinex(m): 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Lair, I also watched it in the morning... it wasn't an IPOB member.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Nebuzaradan: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Go hide your face in shame as the whole world you have been trying to pass a message to had seen the turn out of voters and how the election went smoothly.
Deactivate this moniker and get a new one because anytime I see this, I'll always torment you on how ndi Anambra finally nailed your coffins today "
lol if i get your time on this forum you go regret grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

Chineke mee! you voted?
I did, I actually voted in your house, come and beat me

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Whoever the two guys were, they are not IPOB as IPOB were all at home today and did not go out

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by DrMuzungu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2017
We urgently need NCAN to verify the identity of the person beaten up today.
Re: IPOB Member Beaten Up By Anambra Voters when trying to disrupt election by Yyeske(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol if i get your time on this forum you go regret grin
You and IPOB miscreants have been finally rejected and shamed by ndi Anambra today and the final burial rights will take place in Nkpor this night, I have all the time and you know how we roll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Fayose Wears Shorts To 2018 Workers' Day Celebration (pics) / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.