Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Killer - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / The Killer (417 Views)

The Killer's Guild(Sin City) / KILLER - EPISODE 1 (the Game Of Assassination ) . / Communicators League /the Killer Bite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Killer by Ajoshberry: 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2017
He held my throat, Allowing my breath to float: Awaiting bird,behind the coat.
I swam my throat in oceans, Strived to break the enclosure: Yet,held still was it without solution.
Then came sleep and defeated me, Made me pay the pending bill: 'Was avoiding to unstrap the seal.
When i arrived from the throne: He'd his imbalance like the edge of cone: That's how i was free from the bone. 17:11:17:17:46
Re: The Killer by Nicheey(m): 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2017
Ajoshberry:
He held my throat,
Allowing my breath to float:
Awaiting bird,behind the coat.

I swam my throat in oceans,
Strived to break the enclosure:
Yet,held still was it without solution.

Then came sleep and defeated me,
Made me pay the pending bill:
'Was avoiding to unstrap the seal.

When i arrived from the throne:
He'd his imbalance like the edge of cone:
That's how i was free from the bone.
17:11:17:17:46

When the story the show na ,have waited enough
Re: The Killer by Ajoshberry: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2017
Sorry,please,i don't get you...

(1) (Reply)

My Rainbow / My Pen Bleeds / To The One I Adore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.